[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
helle_ schrieb:
Thanks Ersatzdrummel.

So crafting life then ex the armor seems to be the safest path.
I think I will go that way, thanks again for your answer.

Sorry for not replying faster. I'm glad you got help anyway. Everything Ersatzdrummel said is spot on.

Yes the safest path is to craft life and then exalt it.

Grats on the armour!

Don't panic.
"
Fiver schrieb:
Sorry for not replying faster. I'm glad you got help anyway. Everything Ersatzdrummel said is spot on.

Yes the safest path is to craft life and then exalt it.

Grats on the armour!

Please don't be sorry, thanks again for the great build.
I saw you even hit hybrid evasion / life when you slammed. Nice, grats :-)
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.

Hello guys,
What do you think about this? can i make its work? I got it on the altar of corruption and i want to make it work in some way
Zuletzt bearbeitet von cabess0te um 13.11.2019, 01:32:42
For quite a while, I tried making two or three curses work. That is possible. For instance, you can annoint your amulet to allow for an additional curse. Also, we use rare chests and can craft that prefix. So using three curses is possible.

It does not come for free, though. You could incorporate cwdt - curse, but that would cost you the ability to use those sockets otherwise. for instance, burst damage skills that come in very handy when bossing.

Other spots would be rings (frosbite on hit) or the gloves (elemental weakness, temporal chains, enfeeble on hit). Unless you hit a frenzy charge and one of those curses, you would have to sacrifice one extra frenzy charge that usually is provided by the glove corruption.

The loss of frenzy charges leads to - less increased damage, less increased movement speed, less increased attack speed, less increased dodge chance, etc. I suggest you employ PoB for the exact values. Add to that the other costs of using more curses (usually life in case of crafted armour and damage in case of anointed amulet) and weigh that against the possible upsides. At this point, I decided to not use more than one curse, but you might come to another conclusion.

If you are pondering frostbite or elemental weakness, the upside is easy to quantify. But it might be smaller than you think, because the curse grants us elemental penetration. Of which we already have a lot: tree / threshold jewels / frost bomb. So the effect of additional 29% elemental penetration will not be 29% more damage, it might just be 10% more damage, which is nice, but not necessarily better than what you are losing.

Temporal chains and enfeeble on hit might be harder to weigh against. I decided against them without much testing simply because I decided that I liked the package that the additional frenzy charge offered.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
-

Don't panic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fiver um 14.11.2019, 13:37:02
I am now live on twitch! If you need help with anything or want to hang out, you are welcome to join me! :) I will be streaming for the next couple of hours.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hi,you said even tho we plce 2 totems gems (protecter and warchief) we can still place them together without multitotem gem.
Now i'v trying my best to place them together and i cannot do that is there a reason why?
ty.
"
IdoA schrieb:
Hi,you said even tho we plce 2 totems gems (protecter and warchief) we can still place them together without multitotem gem.
Now i'v trying my best to place them together and i cannot do that is there a reason why?
ty.

are you using the Vaal version of ancestral warchief? You can only do it if you with the vaal version.

Don't panic.
Hi there,

Just kill uber edlder for the first time.

Thanks again for the guide Fiver.

Cheers.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: