[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
AdyKloc schrieb:
Wouldnt these be a better choice than the +1 frenzy charge one?

If you want to play a double-curse setup or opt out of an Assassin's Mark ring then sure, those would probably do more damage.
However, frenzy charges gives us other things than damage.
Like dodge, movespeed, etc.

Up to you really. It's definitely a viable option. Generally I think +1 frenzy is better though, assuming you have another way to apply curse(s).

Don't panic.
"
lacosagt schrieb:
thanks for the guide fiver this is my progress so far im lvl 92 and im struggling to defeat shaper and uber elder all the spells and hit they do will always hit me i never see a dodge. what can i do to make it improve. thanks fiver

Your gear seems fine, but I can't see your characters. You need to go to your privacy settings and uncheck the boxes if you want me to be able to import your character.

Click your account name on the top left side over your portrait.
On the right side there will be "privacy settings".

Uncheck all those.

But I'm not sure if you're under the impression that you should automatically dodge things even if you stand right in front of them. If you look at the videos of shaper/elder/uber elder, you'll see that I always move out of the way of stuff. There's a lot of moving around involved.
Things will hit you eventually, you can't rely on your evade chance or dodge chance to do the work for you.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver schrieb:
"
lacosagt schrieb:
thanks for the guide fiver this is my progress so far im lvl 92 and im struggling to defeat shaper and uber elder all the spells and hit they do will always hit me i never see a dodge. what can i do to make it improve. thanks fiver

Your gear seems fine, but I can't see your characters. You need to go to your privacy settings and uncheck the boxes if you want me to be able to import your character.

Click your account name on the top left side over your portrait.
On the right side there will be "privacy settings".

Uncheck all those.

But I'm not sure if you're under the impression that you should automatically dodge things even if you stand right in front of them. If you look at the videos of shaper/elder/uber elder, you'll see that I always move out of the way of stuff. There's a lot of moving around involved.
Things will hit you eventually, you can't rely on your evade chance or dodge chance to do the work for you.

Sorry about that its public now.
"
lacosagt schrieb:

Sorry about that its public now.

I'm in desperate need of sleep right now, but I'll have a look tomorrow. :)

Don't panic.

When I look at your character I don't see anything out of order. You seem to have followed the guide very well.

An option you can do is take the node Disciple of Slaughter in the passive tree. It's not the best option in terms of damage, but it also gives evasion and movespeed. It's a very nice QoL thing.
Getting rid of master of the arena and heart of oak is definitely worth it for this. You'd have to find 2 more points after that. Personally I've decided I don't need to have forces of nature.

Another thing I noticed is that you're not capped on lightning resistance. It shouldn't matter much against elder, but the shaper beam does a lot of lightning damage.

Basically, the only real tip I have for you is that you just need to practice the fights. I die very fast as well if I let myself get hit by stuff.
The trick is not getting hit. We can handle a few melee attacks and projectiles from Elder, but too many and we die.

You can come watch my stream if you want to see me do those fights.
I also made a video on how to fight uber elder that you could watch.

Don't panic.
Guide updated!

I JUST HIT THE 10 MILLION SHAPER DPS MARK!!!

2019-07-13:
- Updated my current PoB pastebin. Over 10M DPS.
- Updated my current gear.
- Lots of other minor stuff.

Updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/dH24wmrh

Don't panic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fiver um 13.07.2019, 09:47:03

Help. my DPS is not growing. What to do?
"
Seregajd999 schrieb:

Help. my DPS is not growing. What to do?

Well, to begin with, when I import your character, you don't even have frost blades as a skill? There's cyclone and double strike, but no frost blades.

So I made one. I'm assuming you just don't have it equipped for some reason.

You have no berserk gem. Get one. (I'm assuming you are using Rage Support in your frost blades setup)

You don't have Hatred or Precision. Why not? I think you need to have a look at the skill-section in the guide, because there's a lot of things you seem to have missed.

You also don't have a Frost Bomb. Get one.

I'm not sure why you have Dying Sun. (Playing around with cyclone I guess?)
You should have a Lion's Roar.

Assuming you use the right skillgems etc, you seem to be at around 4M dps.

I would consider getting another body armour. But I'm assuming you have that one there because you played around with cyclone, as well. Something like this is incredibly powerful (but very expensive ofc).

If you can get reduced mana on your shield, you can put HoI and Hatred in there together with an enlighten gem, and craft Aspect of the Cat on one of your rare items.
That adds a bunch of damage.

To be honest though, I think you need more life. Bronn's Lithe has 0. Your ring has no life either.

Don't panic.
Hey bro pretty nice build, I’m at level 82, i came to realize changes to build have been made, so my question to you is:
Why Abyssus over Starkonja? and why Shaper’s touch over Tombfists?
"
LichKingMosta schrieb:
Hey bro pretty nice build, I’m at level 82, i came to realize changes to build have been made, so my question to you is:
Why Abyssus over Starkonja? and why Shaper’s touch over Tombfists?

Abyssus is only used for certain situations. Like Shaper. I sometimes use it vs Uber Elder as well.
It's also very strong when you open 5-way legion areas etc.
All other situations I use Starkonja.

Shaper's Touch vs Tombfist is really about preference tbh. Both are viable options, and both have their pros and cons.

Don't panic.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: