[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

I respect your dedication to this build and how you push with it every league. Have played it several leagues and it works perfectly. It's very easy to kite with this build as you can just drop the caustic and run if necessary.

Thanks!
Just a quick question regarding the Hunter Quiver crafting.

What are my chances to get the "% to DoT Multiplier" suffix if I craft a prefix and slap the quiver with an Exalted Orb?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von QuickoPOE um 26.09.2020, 19:02:47
"

What are my chances to get the "% to DoT Multiplier" suffix if I craft a prefix and slap the quiver with an Exalted Orb?

If my math is correct and my poedb reading skill doesn't fail me, about 1.38% for any of the 3 ranks combined so about 0.46% for the top rank.

That was adding stat weights of all possible rolls and removing lightning res and chaos dot from the equation as they already rolled. The odds were 900 out of 65,000.

Pretty sure not the result you were looking forward to.
@Adinay: Can you send me a PoB for your Standard character? I like your tree and just want to get it into my PoB to follow and skills
Hello and thanks for the build.

How do you think it would function if going for cluster jewels instead of the far left side of the tree?
"

How do you think it would function if going for cluster jewels instead of the far left side of the tree?
You gain some damage but lose some life. You also have to pay for the clusters and they have to be good ones (if you're using a large with more than 8 passives and without 3 useful notables or at least 2 very strong, you're shooting yourself in the foot).

Last 2 leagues I played with double cluster setup and in both cases my life pool ended up lower than the build normally has. If you play on softcore trade that can be an acceptable trade off. But even in that case I would put clusters fairly late in the order of upgrades since other gear pieces usually offer more value per exalt spent.

Clusters are also a decent option if you play this build on alternative ascendancy like trickster, since they don't get "free" ailment immunity and having 1 small cluster with elegant form helps to achieve 100% ailment avoidance much easier than without. And I wouldn't go for just 1 small cluster, I would go all the way large + 2 mediums + small (or one replaced with rare jewel).

Clusters are generally not very beginner friendly, I've seen a lot of cases where someone wasted currency or overpaid for them.
"
Viktranka schrieb:
You gain some damage but lose some life. You also have to pay for the clusters and they have to be good ones (if you're using a large with more than 8 passives and without 3 useful notables or at least 2 very strong, you're shooting yourself in the foot).

Last 2 leagues I played with double cluster setup and in both cases my life pool ended up lower than the build normally has. If you play on softcore trade that can be an acceptable trade off. But even in that case I would put clusters fairly late in the order of upgrades since other gear pieces usually offer more value per exalt spent.

Clusters are also a decent option if you play this build on alternative ascendancy like trickster, since they don't get "free" ailment immunity and having 1 small cluster with elegant form helps to achieve 100% ailment avoidance much easier than without. And I wouldn't go for just 1 small cluster, I would go all the way large + 2 mediums + small (or one replaced with rare jewel).

Clusters are generally not very beginner friendly, I've seen a lot of cases where someone wasted currency or overpaid for them.

I'm SSF HC so I'd be dependant on what I can find or craft. So far I have some 5-point mediums and 3-point small clusters that seem to offer some decent benefits like +1 max res, massive chaos res, evasion rating, etc.

I'm a POB noob so I haven't played around with it to compare it to the skill tree you have. I was just thinking that most points besides Golem's Blood and Bravery (+the 3 life nodes above bravery) are more offense-based. Perhaps I'm looking at it the wrong way?
"
I'm SSF HC so I'd be dependant on what I can find or craft.
I have no experience with hardcore so I guess you should wait until the author of the guide answers you as he plays hc every league. But in that case I would trust on the default suggested setup as it's oriented towards SSF HC environment.
"
Viktranka schrieb:
"

If my math is correct and my poedb reading skill doesn't fail me, about 1.38% for any of the 3 ranks combined so about 0.46% for the top rank.

That was adding stat weights of all possible rolls and removing lightning res and chaos dot from the equation as they already rolled. The odds were 900 out of 65,000.

You turned my dreams into nightmares.
"
Viktranka schrieb:
Spoiler
"

Just wanna confirm it's more or less the same result i got. Chance is simply ridiculously small to bother.

"

There's a section dedicated to cluster jewels, plus i recently answered similar question here (maybe even previous page?). Cluster jewels usually aren't worth it unless you have all desired notables on it, then you also need EXTREMELY good small passives or decent basic jewels on top. In SSF it's almost impossible (RIP harvest crafting). Basic tree is already very efficient to not require addition of cluster jewels. I would try to craft 1 medium jewel with Brush of Death for that extra sustain during mapping tho.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: