[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

All this looks very promising and I'm strongly considering it to be my next build. One question tho - how about survi?
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
I'm playing the build in the past 4 or 5 days and having a blast! thanks for sharing!

But I've come to question about CWDT + Immortal Call + Vaal Blight. Is this setup really worth it with the changes to Immoortal Call on 3.7 and the inabiliy to proc the Vaal side of blight?

If not, what would be a good substitution for it? Maybe more defensive minions like Undying Evangelists?
"
In this case could you please update necro setup?

Just done.

"
how about survi?

As long as you are staying mobile you shouldn't have any bigger problems with survivability. 9k eHP + fast cast speed + huge damage together does the job.

"
But I've come to question about CWDT + Immortal Call + Vaal Blight. Is this setup really worth it with the changes to Immoortal Call on 3.7 and the inabiliy to proc the Vaal side of blight?

For Necromancer I switched this setup for CWDT + Desecrate + Spirit Offering (all lvl 1). Occultist doesn't take a benefit from offerings so I consider CWDT + IC still a good idea. An alternative could be Vaal Blight + Curse on Hit + Despair but it would require either corrupted +1 curse or oiled Gloomfang and both of these options are quite expensive.
I have no problem with mana using The Covenant (pseudo-6L for 30c, 10% increase max life and good ES). Gloomfang's leech is enough for life sustain and ES-leech helps to survive. Also I summon spectres, who grants frenzy charges (Carnage Chieftain), also I anointed my amulet for +1 frenzy charge: 16% more damage and 16% increase castspeed for free (so we are stacking minion life then spectres never die).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von o1ego1eg um 16.09.2019, 06:59:31
How reliably is he with providing Frenzy Charges? I've never tested it and I want to know if it's more reliable than Cold Snap. Also how is his survivability?

I've annointed my Gloomfang with True Strike. In my case it gives more dps than +1 Frenzy and it's not conditional.
"
brant09081992 schrieb:
How reliably is he with providing Frenzy Charges? I've never tested it and I want to know if it's more reliable than Cold Snap. Also how is his survivability?

3 spectres grants me 4 frenzy in the first second of the encounter and hold it all the time on a map, it's more solid then Cold Snap. I have no red maps yet, but not a single ghost has died, they have tons of life.
I'm gonna test this myself, thanks!
Just tested it with lvl 12 Spectre gem on a t13 map and they are indeed tanky enough to survive. But they haven't been providing me with frenzy charges reliably enough to call it a good support. Most of the time I was at 0 charges. Maybe it was because I was killing packs to quick for them to generate charges.

Other problem is with a Spectre gem equipped there clicking on any enviromental objects become unbearably clunky. Corpse Targetting key has no effect in my case.
"
brant09081992 schrieb:

I've annointed my Gloomfang with True Strike. In my case it gives more dps than +1 Frenzy and it's not conditional.

I have two amulets - one with True Strike and one with Light Eater. For now I think I'll stay with Light Eater - seems that leech is a lot of better now. Damage on full ES is higher as well but obviously you're not on full ES all the time.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Light Eater is also a great choice especially when you cannot afford a Watcher's Eye yet. I'm planning to add the annoint section to my guide.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: