3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Eatsblood schrieb:

Instead of trying to get enough dps to burn him down fast, I went the direction of getting enough regen and damage reduction to just ignore orbs and floor effects. If you're tanky enough, you have all the time in the world.

Running triple aura with Purity of Ice and adding Watcher's Eye made a huge difference in that respect. You'll need a +2 shield to put the auras in, lvl 21 purity of fire and purity of ice to get the additional point of max resist, and an enlighten to free up enough mana to run the Vitality aura. And some blood magic to make your spells work again.

I had thought about that as well, perhaps that is the better way to go... everything looks expensive XD
"
Shivan0verlord schrieb:
I had thought about that as well, perhaps that is the better way to go... everything looks expensive XD

Uber Elder is one of the final bosses of the game, this is what you've been saving for. Exalt for the shield, another for the gems? That's not horrible. You're already wearing the Watcher's Eye.

Also, getting your RF from 19 to 20 will give you +1 range, which helps more than you'd think.
"
Eatsblood schrieb:

Uber Elder is one of the final bosses of the game, this is what you've been saving for. Exalt for the shield, another for the gems? That's not horrible. You're already wearing the Watcher's Eye.

Also, getting your RF from 19 to 20 will give you +1 range, which helps more than you'd think.

Do you think the flat life regen is good enough on the watchers or would the recovery rate increase one be enough of a boon to be worth pushing for? POB is showing me a 300~ life regen increase which would probably help a lot
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Shivan0verlord um 12.01.2019, 16:08:17
"
Shivan0verlord schrieb:
"
Eatsblood schrieb:

Do you think the flat life regen is good enough on the watchers or would the recovery rate increase one be enough of a boon to be worth pushing for? POB is showing me a 300~ life regen increase which would probably help a lot

I ran with a 28% increased regen. I didn't even look close enough to realize yours wasn't % based. That makes a huge difference. A life flask ticks for 411 per second, so having the % based Watcher's Eye is like having a health flask ticking all the time, and you can still use the flask on top of it.
Anyone running Soul Ripper + Inc Duration with this build for infinite Vaal RF? Is it not worth losing the other socketed gem combinations to run this?
Would anyone mind taking a look at my char 'HardHouse' Been owning with this build all the way up to act 10 which I just started however now I am dieing quite a few times and unsure why. I don't have every slot filled however I do have the 6L and the two auras running.
"
mrcjevans schrieb:
Would anyone mind taking a look at my char 'HardHouse' Been owning with this build all the way up to act 10 which I just started however now I am dieing quite a few times and unsure why. I don't have every slot filled however I do have the 6L and the two auras running.

I'm going to call your gear leveling gear, and say it's passed time that you swapped almost all of it out for some of the gear recommended in the guide. None of your gear has any stats on it. You're at 3k health at lvl 65. You're only doing 24k damage. Your weapon has no increased burning damage. Zero. Your Pyre Ring, Shaper's Seed and Springleaf are the only respectable pieces you're wearing, and all three are still meant as stop gaps. This isn't something you need to be asking us for advice on, you need to look at the gear section of the guide and start making upgrades. You should be able to pick up many very good upgrades for very little currency based on the stuff you've got on right now. You'll probably double your health and quadruple your damage.

Well this just happened. I'll take some big dick offers for it because I still need to buy a burning / conc / horror helm.

Looking to sell this, got lucky after just a few horrors. Looking to only have a horror + burning damage helm for just speed farming maps.

Looking at around 25ex, about 30% cheaper then the next cheapest one on poe trade that I could find.
Hey guys, i'm looking for a build to kill Shaper for the first time (never realy tried it). Is this a good build for it?

How mucg currency would i need to gear this character to a safe Shaper viable level?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: