Race Event 93: 2 Week Mayhem HC Solo

Still time to add SC SSF, GGG please
"
Megumin3 schrieb:
Still time to add SC SSF, GGG please

When they announced the HC SSF race they said they couldn't do both. The limiting factor is that there're only 3 signup for a current/upcoming race slots in the system. Adding a 4th would at a minimum require UI changes in the client, and potentially backend changes on the server as well. With the schedule for 3.0 slipping badly, GGG can't afford to make those changes now.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Why would you make the rewards of this event shared? You realize people on the normal leagues will be playing in groups and buying up sextants/strands to do the speed clear meta meme right? How is anyone SSF supposed to compete with that? If you play this you might as well just be playing it for fun and not hoping to have ***ANY*** chance of getting a demi's.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
"
Sfp4 schrieb:
Why would you make the rewards of this event shared? You realize people on the normal leagues will be playing in groups and buying up sextants/strands to do the speed clear meta meme right? How is anyone SSF supposed to compete with that? If you play this you might as well just be playing it for fun and not hoping to have ***ANY*** chance of getting a demi's.

Demis arent shared iirc.
What is with the crying about rewards?! I mean lv 85 char will get you into pool for rewards. and lv 85 you can reach in 3 days as casual, with random rare gear you find, so get a char in normal league, get to lv 85 then play your HC if u want.

""""""""""""""" SEND BETA KEY FAM"""""""""""""""""""""""""
About the shared rewards, if you notice the numbers were changed to be divided amongst 3 leagues, *75 *150 *300. If it bothers you too much, think of it as 25* *50 and *100 per league, with the HC ones giving a slightly better chance at getting since the player pool will be smaller. Am I the only one that used my brain here?
"
ianpittman1234 schrieb:
About the shared rewards, if you notice the numbers were changed to be divided amongst 3 leagues, *75 *150 *300. If it bothers you too much, think of it as 25* *50 and *100 per league, with the HC ones giving a slightly better chance at getting since the player pool will be smaller. Am I the only one that used my brain here?

Other people can't use your brain x_o
"
ianpittman1234 schrieb:
If it bothers you too much, think of it as 25* *50 and *100 per league, with the HC ones giving a slightly better chance at getting since the player pool will be smaller. Am I the only one that used my brain here?

That's not a shared pool then.
"
ianpittman1234 schrieb:

Its open to interpretation, if yours is right i'd be pretty satisfied but the way its written currently makes it sound like the prizes are just in a big pile and the league is personal choice, like 100 keys for each is fine but 300 keys split among them is just a softcore bias, as there will be a great many more 85+'s in softcore.

I'll be either in HC or HC-SSF anyway and i'm not too fussed about the prizes, the general mayhems gonna be the reward i'm looking for lol, but I do get why competitive people outside of demi racers would have eyebrows raised at the way its currently worded.
I'm not a demi racer but still very nearly won one in the recent blamt (I died with 1h20m to go and lost 1st position near the end). Had I looked at the leaderboard before attempting Brutus I would have happily farmed prison for the rest of the race. You never know how well your run can go - personally, I'd like to know there's a slight chance rather than know there is absolutely zero chance.

I'd also feel better knowing that everyone else also stands an equal chance. Having all the demigods pre-awarded to the streamers who get their team of ****boys to handle all of their vendoring/trading, jewel gathering etc while they speed farm exp isn't a fair competition. It blows my mind why GGG does any race that's not SSF HC.

The point of a race is to take part in a competition among the PoE community. When people say "well the prizes aren't worth getting upset about" is to void the purpose of having the competition. If you just want rewards for a self-achievement you can get that anywhere else; play standard, play leagues, heck go play D3. Races by design should be more than that otherwise why bother at all?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von muzein um 23.06.2017, 09:52:22

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: