Race Event 92: 2 Week Mayhem

Do we keep currency & items after the race ends?
"
jessegotogal schrieb:
Do we keep currency & items after the race ends?

It's a voided league so no, all of it gets wiped.
HAHA
Would love for this to be the new league 3 months of mayhem!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Drayid um 03.07.2017, 05:14:45
I just want to say this race is the MOST FUN i've had in POE... like ive never moved beyond level 90 in a whole league and in this week alone i'm already level 93 and just want to play more and more!

I know it may be asking too much but i love this dynamic mayhem system its so engaging. If we're waiting for 3.0 please make another race before it comes out like this race. It can be a one week, two week, voided, HC only, SSF only, anything you need to do to make it work or manageable. I was thinking imagine if there was beyond, warbands, crazy essences and perandus... that would be incredible and i would probably have to take my annual leave just to enjoy it!

Much Love
"
Tenzonian schrieb:
I just want to say this race is the MOST FUN i've had in POE... like ive never moved beyond level 90 in a whole league and in this week alone i'm already level 93 and just want to play more and more!

I know it may be asking too much but i love this dynamic mayhem system its so engaging. If we're waiting for 3.0 please make another race before it comes out like this race. It can be a one week, two week, voided, HC only, SSF only, anything you need to do to make it work or manageable. I was thinking imagine if there was beyond, warbands, crazy essences and perandus... that would be incredible and i would probably have to take my annual leave just to enjoy it!

Much Love

you have a beta key with your outlaw back bro why do you need to wait for beta to come out just play it now! they just had a wipe lol, poor folk like me have to wait to try and win, or hope for the promise GGG supply keys to active players like they said a few months ago which does not seem to have happened while they milk to donator/1 day 10$ sale of keys yay! lol.. milk milk milk.. not spending anymore on poe till they fix the ES situation. and stop the constant nerf fest. always destroy never building.
"
cosacee schrieb:
"
Tenzonian schrieb:

Much Love

you have a beta key with your outlaw back bro why do you need to wait for beta to come out just play it now! they just had a wipe lol, poor folk like me have to wait to try and win, or hope for the promise GGG supply keys to active players like they said a few months ago which does not seem to have happened while they milk to donator/1 day 10$ sale of keys yay! lol.. milk milk milk.. not spending anymore on poe till they fix the ES situation. and stop the constant nerf fest. always destroy never building.

beta doesnt include most of the content. dot rework not counting as content obviously, but A9/10 and new uniques.
wen ggg will send rewards?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Summoner schrieb:
Will the modifier of each area be visible before entering it? eg when hovering the cursor over it on the World Map or Atlas?
No. No it won't.

I won ebony footprints. gg! :)
So now that the race is over, how do I find out if I got a reward? I'm still really new and this is the first race I have participated in. Are there any rewards you get outright or is it just a chance at the specific rewards once you hit the required character level?

Thanks for the information, I really like this game and the more I can learn, the better.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: