[2.5] IceShot Raider - Destroy Endgame, ExtremeClearspeed, UberLab Viable w/ videos

Hellô and welcome to the ice age !

Here are some videos, because you are visual.

Here's my gear and my current gems links.
Spoiler

Here is the tree for level 94 or so..
Spoiler

Thanks to PleaGRC for the idea, i basically just posted the build.

If you have ANY question just leave a comment here i will come see now and then.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ZePample um 30.12.2016, 19:48:34
Zuletzt angestoßen am 08.03.2017, 00:09:10
How much this buil cost and what is the budget version?
These are the prices in HC Breach:

Reach of the Council is around 200c or 4 ex
You can get a Queen of the Forest for a couple c, same with Pandemonius and Darkray Vectors.

Until you have the cash for a Reach, bows like Death's Harp and Death's Opus will take you easily into end-game. Could also use a Chin Sol since you also use Point Blank.
Opus costs 20c, while Harp costs nothing, making leveling fairly cheap.

Build looks very solid, even for HC. I'd personally swap Grace for Blaphemy-Enfeeble and swap TempChains for something else, but that's personal preference.
Crawling through the Leagues, as usual.
- hows the bandits go?. oak kill kill?

im totally trying this out. im looking from poe.trade this and it seems that it is many ex build - will try budjet it to low cost first and look how it will work out.

Edit:

-would this work better in this build since 60%++

also this jewel gave me crazy ideas :D

can you link your jewels in forum post too ?
-
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Eps1on um 30.12.2016, 22:51:31
"
Eps1on schrieb:
- hows the bandits go?. oak kill kill?

im totally trying this out. im looking from poe.trade this and it seems that it is many ex build - will try budjet it to low cost first and look how it will work out.

Bandit were Oak, Kill, Kraityn

To get most of your damage, even in a budget environnment you'll need 3 essence of horror (to craft the rings & quiver). If you're lacking resist (because of the gear) there is a 3 node cluster near accrowish also gives resist and evasion that you could get.
I love the concept and you got some really smart gear choices (never seen the flat cold per frenzy charge used e.g.). Considering your completly insane gear the damage is still not really impressive though, i mean you run double 6ls, corrupted +1 frenzy boots and ammu, pretty well horror crafted opal rings and quiver etc... Is reach really the best option considering the slow speed and 0 flat ele? I assume nearly all of your dmg is cold dmg? Also maybe im underestimating your dmg output, how does it do against actually tanky stuff (Guardians, shaper, etc?)
"
netmos schrieb:
I love the concept and you got some really smart gear choices (never seen the flat cold per frenzy charge used e.g.). Considering your completly insane gear the damage is still not really impressive though, i mean you run double 6ls, corrupted +1 frenzy boots and ammu, pretty well horror crafted opal rings and quiver etc... Is reach really the best option considering the slow speed and 0 flat ele? I assume nearly all of your dmg is cold dmg? Also maybe im underestimating your dmg output, how does it do against actually tanky stuff (Guardians, shaper, etc?)

I am going to post a Breachlord fight later today so you can see the actual damage on a boss. For the Reach, i was first using Nuro's Harp (more deffensive) but switching to Reach allowed me to remove the GMP gem (wish is a less multiplier) and put in hypothermia (wish is a more) but this only realy affected trash clear, has barrage didn't profit from this a lot and actually lost damage. I am not sure what bow i could be using that would make my boss dps stronger. If you have suggestion let me know.
"
ZePample schrieb:
"
netmos schrieb:

I am going to post a Breachlord fight later today so you can see the actual damage on a boss. For the Reach, i was first using Nuro's Harp (more deffensive) but switching to Reach allowed me to remove the GMP gem (wish is a less multiplier) and put in hypothermia (wish is a more) but this only realy affected trash clear, has barrage didn't profit from this a lot and actually lost damage. I am not sure what bow i could be using that would make my boss dps stronger. If you have suggestion let me know.

maybe a chin sol weapon swap for bosses? :P

Hmm, i would just never go noncrit with a ele bow build, really limits your scaling options and its so incredibly easy to get high crit with bows. If you get the couple best crit nodes and use a windripper or a really good rare bow you will propably have more dps (at least i would think so). Nuros harp is a bow i would love to use but its just way to slow to make any reasonable build with it.
"
netmos schrieb:

maybe a chin sol weapon swap for bosses? :P

Hmm, i would just never go noncrit with a ele bow build, really limits your scaling options and its so incredibly easy to get high crit with bows. If you get the couple best crit nodes and use a windripper or a really good rare bow you will propably have more dps (at least i would think so). Nuros harp is a bow i would love to use but its just way to slow to make any reasonable build with it.

There is just no spot for crit on my tree. The chin sol could be an idea but i would need another quivers.

On an other subject, the Esh's domain video is up.
Ok so i just did T15 core with vulnerabil;ity, additional projectile and poison on hit. My damage was enought and i did it with no rips, will try to upload the next Core map i loot in Breach.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: