[2.5]Raider, Hand of Wisdom and Action Spectral Throw, Guardians/Shaper

"
SaoDiSeng schrieb:
got a couple of questions for you:

1. how to avoid stunning?
for example, heart of oak or Valyrium Moonstone Ring ?

2. who not to take Acrobatics? those points are so close.

1. Heart of Oak on life version and Valryrium for CI version

2. I took Acrobatics on life version.
"
travisiscool schrieb:
"
WarmKitty schrieb:
"
travisiscool schrieb:
What auras are you running by chance Grimm101? Wrath + Disc?

Also I got this fertile mind I plan on vaaling rings and belt prob gloves too idk ghost reaver will effect this jewel right?

Don't plan on vaaling your gears. That '1% increased life leeched per sec.' is almost useless(we're using vaal pact and life leech per sec won't be able to leech as much as vaal pact unless you're slayer)

I think you should check his profile if you want to play CI Blade Flurry.

My last msg came off being rude, but I don't like blade flurry I plan on playing CI ST being ST is my favorite skill in the game and these new claws seem cool. Does the life gained on hit work with ghost reaver & CI? I figured not so after getting the jewel I just planned on vaaling claws and maybe trying to make or buy some +1 frenzy corr. boots?

It's ok to question any time. Life gain on hit does not work with Ghost Reaver, yea vaaling those claws and getting frenzy charge gears will be very nice.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von WarmKitty um 11.12.2016, 20:36:10
Do you think it is worth using:
in this build?
"
Do you think it is worth using:
in this build?

I don't think it is worth using with this build. I only have 38% chance to avoid attacks and i don't stack evasion that much. Plus, you'll have a very hard time 4 off-coloring that thing.
I've really underestimate blade flurry lol but what's a good 6L set up for blade flurry?
I'm really interested in this build; the Hand of Wisdom and Action is one of my favourite new uniques and anything that makes good use of Shaper's Touch is well worthy of kudos. Could I request a tree link that uses the latest version of the tree/the main site? I can't look at your characters through the site and the poeplannet builds you link don't load in the official skill tree or through Emmitt's offline planner which I prefer to use. Thanks.

Also - your jewels are all very strong, what was your approach in crafting them or did you just buy them? Either way does your budget estimation include their cost? You don't mention the [[Static Electricity]] jewel, how does it compare to the strong life/damage/damage type jewels you're using? Without changing the tree at all there's a slot both builds with 60+ dex in range so it'd add a large chunk of flat lightning damage.

Thanks.
"
travisiscool schrieb:
I've really underestimate blade flurry lol but what's a good 6L set up for blade flurry?

Use Inc. AoE and Conc. Effect instead of GMP and Slow Proj. for Blade Flurry
"
Poobah schrieb:
I'm really interested in this build; the Hand of Wisdom and Action is one of my favourite new uniques and anything that makes good use of Shaper's Touch is well worthy of kudos. Could I request a tree link that uses the latest version of the tree/the main site? I can't look at your characters through the site and the poeplannet builds you link don't load in the official skill tree or through Emmitt's offline planner which I prefer to use. Thanks.

Also - your jewels are all very strong, what was your approach in crafting them or did you just buy them? Either way does your budget estimation include their cost? You don't mention the [[Static Electricity]] jewel, how does it compare to the strong life/damage/damage type jewels you're using? Without changing the tree at all there's a slot both builds with 60+ dex in range so it'd add a large chunk of flat lightning damage.

Thanks.

Thank you for the comment! I have thought of using Static Electricity, but i needed more life, so i used life jewels with damage nodes on them. I personally think having a life jewel is better than having slightly more damage. And i bought them all under 10c(most of them were 3 to 7c i waited long time to buy cheap jewels) and one of them is 19c. Now you can see my tree in my profile and i'm currently on mobile, so i will fix it as soon as possible.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von WarmKitty um 12.12.2016, 06:22:29
"
Poobah schrieb:

Thanks.

I'm doing a similar build as OP, basically as long as you're dual-wielding the claws, it's always better to use a fertile mind jewel over a static electricity.

Basically, fertile mind gives you 2-12 lightning damage for every 10 dex in the area from the claws int to lightning damage. On the other hand static electricity will only give you 10 more max lightning damage per 10 dex in the area.

Simply, a 50 dex area static electricity will give you 1 - 52 damage.
A 50 dex fertile mind area will give you 10-60 damage directly from the claws, plus it scales with the int scaling on the claws AND the int you're now getting also gives you a small amount of mana and ES if you're CI.
"
WarmKitty schrieb:

Thank you for the comment! I have thought of using Static Electricity, but i needed more life, so i used life jewels with damage nodes on them. I personally think having a life jewel is better than having slightly more damage. And i bought them all under 10c(most of them were 3 to 7c i waited long time to buy cheap jewels) and one of them is 19c. Now you can see my tree in my profile and i'm currently on mobile, so i will fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks for the quick reply and access to the tree, really appreciate it.

"
Illuzionchai schrieb:

I'm doing a similar build as OP, basically as long as you're dual-wielding the claws, it's always better to use a fertile mind jewel over a static electricity.

Basically, fertile mind gives you 2-12 lightning damage for every 10 dex in the area from the claws int to lightning damage. On the other hand static electricity will only give you 10 more max lightning damage per 10 dex in the area.

Simply, a 50 dex area static electricity will give you 1 - 52 damage.
A 50 dex fertile mind area will give you 10-60 damage directly from the claws, plus it scales with the int scaling on the claws AND the int you're now getting also gives you a small amount of mana and ES if you're CI.

Really good point about fertile mind!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: