(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I'm going to give this a shot next league after having played mostly melee for a long time.

Out of curiosity do you have a favorite loot filter you'd recommend that matches up well with this?
"
Zinja schrieb:

where does the corpse destruction effect of wander come from? is it from KB or power siphon?

Herald of ice shatters.
"
snowman41 schrieb:
"
Zinja schrieb:

where does the corpse destruction effect of wander come from? is it from KB or power siphon?

Herald of ice shatters.

Thank you, Im a total wander noob , but reading up on this a bit
I understand barrage is used for single target? vs kb for aoe mobs?

is the only reason kb is not used in 6L is the huge mana cost?
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Zinja schrieb:
Spoiler
"
snowman41 schrieb:
"
Zinja schrieb:

Herald of ice shatters.

Thank you, Im a total wander noob , but reading up on this a bit
I understand barrage is used for single target? vs kb for aoe mobs?

is the only reason kb is not used in 6L is the huge mana cost?
Spoiler

Barage is for single. We use it as a 6L because we want it to do as much damage as possible.

KB in a 4l is enough to clear all map monsters that arnt the boss.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
with the buff to the pen on the top wheels, it is worth it to path above the wandslinger passive and get it for lightning
Is this build going to be updated for 3.3?

"
Nevzat schrieb:
Is this build going to be updated for 3.3?

Of course! Also will give power siphon a shot!
Pretty new to the Game and would like to know at which Level should i swap my Bow Skills to KB ?
"
ilikecookieslawl schrieb:
Pretty new to the Game and would like to know at which Level should i swap my Bow Skills to KB ?

Me personaly, I go at level 75-80.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
"
Dracule schrieb:
"
ilikecookieslawl schrieb:

Me personaly, I go at level 75-80.

Alright thank you. My last question would be if you dont mind. Which Bow Skill should i use for Single Target for early LAB ? In the Guide it says Shrapnel Shot with the Threshold Jewel, but if im not able to get the Threshhold Jewel should i still go for Shrapnel Shot and Ranged Attack Totem?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ilikecookieslawl um 31.05.2018, 09:07:21

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: