(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I have a question about the wand nodes at the top of the tree. You went along the right side of the wand circle to pick up the attack speed and accuracy nodes. I'm using the lycoside shield, so would it be better for me to go the left side because I don't need the accuracy and the damage would be better?
@Giammafix

You are beeing quite active here, thanks a lot for helping!

Yet i have to say that not everything is 100% accurate.

Since everyone has different Items, different Tree progress and so on.

A rollcall to all the Wanders/ Guide followers, get PathOfBuilding and use it.

With every Levelup, every item you purchased/ use, you will have to compare.
Like one Item swap can change everything.

For example, Crit. Damage was for a long time better than Slower Projectiles for my Character.
But when i got Crit. Multi. on my Wand, things changed.

Same goes for Jewels, especially Abyssal Jewels. Doesn't matter if you use a Piscator or a Rare up to a Mirror Tier Wand.

Always check and compare.
3 or 4 Flat Elemental Damage to Attacks is not always the best, for this Build you basically only want flat to lightning.
After that Crit Multi and Attack Speed are the next best Rolls.

I pretty much have to re-check every option since i got a new wand :3

@Bass_Forte
Depends on how much Attack Speed you got elsewhere. I would test it in Path of Building ;)
With lyco you defenatly get more Damage per Hit.
hey, first thanks for the build, i just revived my old raider i created at the beginning of the league, and i did respec to pathfinder to try build. Im getting a lot of fun, i bought everythinhg, and i have a decent gear and jewels.

My question is, you dont take any mana leech from the tree, how you sustain mana against bosses like uber izaro?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von blingtin um 01.02.2018, 19:07:02
"
blingtin schrieb:
hey, first thanks for the build, i just revived my old raider i created at the beginning of the league, and i did respec to pathfinder to try build. Im getting a lot of fun, i bought everythinhg, and i have a decent gear and jewels.

My question is, you dont take any mana leech from the tree, how you sustain mana against bosses like uber izaro?

Early on in gear when damage isn't sufficient enough, you can take the Duelist leech nodes up to the mana leech half.

Later on, you can drop those when damage is enough to sustain life leech in one attack and spec into the Mana Leech node by Essence Sap in Ranger area. Just .4% mana leech is enough to sustain a 6Link.

Hope this helps!
"
andrew8448 schrieb:
"
blingtin schrieb:

Early on in gear when damage isn't sufficient enough, you can take the Duelist leech nodes up to the mana leech half.

Later on, you can drop those when damage is enough to sustain life leech in one attack and spec into the Mana Leech node by Essence Sap in Ranger area. Just .4% mana leech is enough to sustain a 6Link.

Hope this helps!

hey thanks for the fast answer ^^, ye i got 1 mana leech node in duelist area, and seems enough, but i just check the people and they dont have any mana leech if im not wrong. For end game bosses, im curious how they sustain the mana.

Edit: i just did uber lab, i destroyed izaro lol, i didnt need much that mana
Zuletzt bearbeitet von blingtin um 01.02.2018, 19:27:33
wops, missed that, many thanks man!

Hi, loving the build so far. I've using bisco and ventor for farming maps.

I just did Hall of Grandmasters, it was really slow because I kept waiting for flask to be up until hit next wave. I've used atziri's flask instead of vessel of vinktar because there is a lot o chaos damage going on in the map and I did w/ herald of thunder instead of ice.

On the other hand, I would like a advice for where I should look to upgrade my gear

Spoiler
which gear socket do I change to add to HoI? Do I remove the extra vaal grace?
"
kharlmartin schrieb:
which gear socket do I change to add to HoI? Do I remove the extra vaal grace?

With 2sock Tombefist, I would personnaly do something like this on my gems setup :
6L : Barrage, WED, Added Light, Light Pene, Ele focus, Slower Proj (or Crit Dmg)
4L : KB, Pierce, GMP, WED
4L : Assassin Mark, Onslaught, CoH, HoI
3L : Blood Rage, Enhance, Empow
3L : Vaal Grace x 2, Inc Dura or Wrath, Empo, Enlight or Ice Golem
2L : Wrath, Empow or Vaal Grace, Inc Dura

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: