(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Grassimo schrieb:
"
VisorX schrieb:
"
Grassimo schrieb:
Got a question too. Idk if PoB is wrong, but current gear I have, it says slower projectiles + lightning penetration is most dps for bosses.

2G 3B 1R seems to be best according PoB

My crit chance is without crit strikes:

43.68%

Any insight on this Toma?

Could is be cause of crit nerfs that slower proj ends up being better for bosses? Or i need more crit to have crit damage or strikes to be more effective?

DPS with slower proj + lightning pen: 466k on bosses

DPS with crit strike + lightning: 431k on bosses

Crit goes up to 63.3%

Should I still use 1G 1R 4B even though with crit strikes?

Thanks

You should use CritDamage gem, not CritStrikes. That should be better than SlowerProj.

Yeah but when you switch to Bosses in PoB, it say Slower Proj. does more Damage with Lightning penetration than Increased crit strikes or damage.

Thats my question. If you dont toggle bosses on, Crit is more dmg yes, if not slower projectile. But barrage is mainly for bosses :S

So i dunno if PoB is right or not now lol..

Oh, I just realized you don't run a Diamond Flask. If you run one, then CritDamage would be clearly superior to SlowerProj.

Diamond Flask also improves your DPS by like 33%. I would drop the Life flask with how much leech we are having.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von VisorX um 21.08.2017, 20:45:47
"
stealtheuphoric schrieb:
Why use Ele Focus over Slower Proj? Isn't losing out on Shock a significant DPS loss? I suppose if it isn't 20% more dmg then 50% more from Ele Focus is obviously better than 30% more from Slower Proj, but yeah.

My question is this: Would it be better for me to use the 2 other flat ele dmg gems (Immolate & Added Cold) due to how Piscator's doesn't have its own damage? I know the build has quite a decent amount of Lightning Scaling, but I suppose I could spec out of the lightning nodes in favor of more general ones.

1) Shock got nerfed in 3.0, it's like 10-15% dmg increase on high hp bosses, so ele focus is definitely worth it. Also, we get shock from vinktar's.

2) Even with piscator's those flat ele gems give you nowhere near as much damage as something like lightning pen/crit dmg/slower proj.
ign = HashtagTheReturn (Harbinger)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mirrrage um 21.08.2017, 20:52:58

is this worth scouring then rolling attack speed/crit chance?
"

is this worth scouring then rolling attack speed/crit chance?

If you can't find a better wand for 4 ex, sure. I think piscator's would be similar dps to that wand though.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mirrrage um 21.08.2017, 21:10:45

Would anyone know if this would be better than piscator's? I would check myself but in order to equip my piscator's I need like 20 more int lol
"
crayolamix schrieb:

Would anyone know if this would be better than piscator's? I would check myself but in order to equip my piscator's I need like 20 more int lol

Each character is probably different depending on what gear you currently have, but for me on PoB a rare wand has to have really damn good stats in order to be better than Pisc. I'm talking like 200 ePDS, 12%+ attack speed, 30 crit chance, and 30+ crit multi/WED roll. It's kinda stupid. I'm wondering if PoB is wrong/my configuration is wrong.
"
stealtheuphoric schrieb:
"
crayolamix schrieb:

Each character is probably different depending on what gear you currently have, but for me on PoB a rare wand has to have really damn good stats in order to be better than Pisc. I'm talking like 200 ePDS, 12%+ attack speed, 30 crit chance, and 30+ crit multi/WED roll. It's kinda stupid. I'm wondering if PoB is wrong/my configuration is wrong.

Ahh dam.. My wand has 200 and something eDPS but only 9 aspd and 14 crit, and no crit multi/WED roll. Looks like I need to find some int to wear the piscator's. I'm having some trouble with POB as well, I put in the piscators instead of this wand but it seems my current wand gives more DPS even though everyone seems to be saying you need a really good wand to be better than piscators, but my wand is not really good by any means.
"
mirrrage schrieb:
"
stealtheuphoric schrieb:
Why use Ele Focus over Slower Proj? Isn't losing out on Shock a significant DPS loss? I suppose if it isn't 20% more dmg then 50% more from Ele Focus is obviously better than 30% more from Slower Proj, but yeah.

My question is this: Would it be better for me to use the 2 other flat ele dmg gems (Immolate & Added Cold) due to how Piscator's doesn't have its own damage? I know the build has quite a decent amount of Lightning Scaling, but I suppose I could spec out of the lightning nodes in favor of more general ones.

1) Shock got nerfed in 3.0, it's like 10-15% dmg increase on high hp bosses, so ele focus is definitely worth it. Also, we get shock from vinktar's.

2) Even with piscator's those flat ele gems give you nowhere near as much damage as something like lightning pen/crit dmg/slower proj.

Remembered about shock from Vinktar's after posting. Also I didn't know about shock getting nerfed.

Also when you say Crit Dmg you mean only when using a Diamond Flask right? Or is it better than Crit Strikes no matter what? The guide says you should switch to Crit Dmg with a Diamond flask, but I know guides aren't infallible.

@crayolamix:

If PoB says your wand is better, then it might actually be. You may want to make sure your PoB client is up to date, but otherwise what it says is probably correct. It probably depends on your gear whether or not Pisc is actually as good as it is for me. Mine has 16 ias and 9.05 base crit chance, which may be why it's so good. Perhaps the Piscator's you're comparing to was set to low stats? I think the attack speed and crit rolls are the most important part in terms of getting the most DPS out of it
Zuletzt bearbeitet von stealtheuphoric um 21.08.2017, 21:54:30
"
stealtheuphoric schrieb:
"
mirrrage schrieb:
"
stealtheuphoric schrieb:

Remembered about shock from Vinktar's after posting. Also I didn't know about shock getting nerfed.

Also when you say Crit Dmg you mean only when using a Diamond Flask right? Or is it better than Crit Strikes no matter what? The guide says you should switch to Crit Dmg with a Diamond flask, but I know guides aren't infallible.

@crayolamix:

If PoB says your wand is better, then it might actually be. You may want to make sure your PoB client is up to date, but otherwise what it says is probably correct. It probably depends on your gear whether or not Pisc is actually as good as it is for me. Mine has 16 ias and 9.05 base crit chance, which may be why it's so good. Perhaps the Piscator's you're comparing to was set to low stats? I think the attack speed and crit rolls are the most important part in terms of getting the most DPS out of it

Ah yep maybe if I had a better rolled piscators it would be better than my wand... my piscators is nothing special. 15% ias and 24% crit
"
stealtheuphoric schrieb:

In terms of pure dps crit dmg is always better than crit strikes unless your crit chance is abysmal, but like OP said earlier, crit strikes gives more consistent dps.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: