[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
mmogamr schrieb:
Checking in after day 3. I'm loving Pathfinder over zerker/ascendant that I've done in the past for EA. I'm pretty excited to get the unique flasks and last 4 ascendancy points (using a bleed flask until then).
I'm not sure what the better prefix for basalt and quicksilver is. I have surgeons currently, but I think alchemists is probably better and experimenters being less keypresses.

Which flask mods are the best for belt? I was thinking charges used like on my current one?

Got lucky with some drops and this is my current gear:
Spoiler

You have 4ex worth of gear on day 3 I hate you. I am loving EA so far though.
"
dingis schrieb:

Just as a heads up I'm considering getting that red dream jewel and slotting it next to templar jewel slots, 12% chance to gain endurance charge on kill and 5% fire added as chaos can be pretty nice, would also consider the EC under devotion as well. Might even give up on the cwdt immortal call, though I'm not sure on that end. Just things I'm thinking of atm. Original set up should be fine though.

I was looking at that gem too. I use Warlord's Mark with CoH. I'm not sure that the gem gives a high enough % to drop WM though. I'd also miss out on the leech. I could see it being useful if you run without WM.
IGN: dwreckedarc

So far level 55, just started Merciless. Enjoying this build quite a lot.
2Ex sitting in my stash to get Kaom's soon :)

Single target is pretty decent, just gotta remember to proc EE, then proc EE again.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Th3LoRD um 05.12.2016, 20:56:14
So the game decided to drop me down to 5 fps while I was running a trial and I ripped on the trap. I'm gonna hold off on remaking, I'll try and make something else for now and actually build currency and build it proper next time. I'll hate to remake this so soon I'd probably burn myself out. I'll keep an eye out on questions in the mean time, I might rip a set of breach lords things and see how well my old character handles them some time if you guys are interested but right now I need to make some money again.
What are the bandits for this?
"
pudge1811 schrieb:
What are the bandits for this?

Oak/Kraytin or skill point/Kraytin
"
mmogamr schrieb:
"
dingis schrieb:

Just as a heads up I'm considering getting that red dream jewel and slotting it next to templar jewel slots, 12% chance to gain endurance charge on kill and 5% fire added as chaos can be pretty nice, would also consider the EC under devotion as well. Might even give up on the cwdt immortal call, though I'm not sure on that end. Just things I'm thinking of atm. Original set up should be fine though.

I was looking at that gem too. I use Warlord's Mark with CoH. I'm not sure that the gem gives a high enough % to drop WM though. I'd also miss out on the leech. I could see it being useful if you run without WM.

The red dream jewel looks really interesting. Pricey for now but will drop I imagine. The endurance charges will help during trash but mostly useless on boss fights since constant adds are needed. I'd almost say it's not wOrth it
please uptade 2.5 skill tree
Not sure what's better, get Kaom's and 2x 5Links or get a 6L whatever chest, with like 80-90 life + 1 5L quill.
Good guide, i levelled a witch ele ea and just cant stand that slow movement speed so im starting again as ranger.
One thing for ppl starting out i cant recommend these gloves enough

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: