[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

how the fk can you even afford 14 grand spectrum jewels. they're like 2 ex each. 28 ex...i'd rather get a 6L shavs
"
xMustard schrieb:
how the fk can you even afford 14 grand spectrum jewels. they're like 2 ex each. 28 ex...i'd rather get a 6L shavs

It is late league right now, 28 ex is not that much if you play a lot.
"
xMustard schrieb:

because i dont play on essence
Still you should make a pathfinder EA instead. then tell people how great the build guide is(and by extension how great I am).

Just sayin'.
Hi guys I was wondering that is important have accuracy on gear and jewels ??
How much is great for explosive arrow ?

thanks
"
hueto schrieb:
Hi guys I was wondering that is important have accuracy on gear and jewels ??
How much is great for explosive arrow ?

thanks

You don't need much, I usually get 1 piece of gear with it. For me it's helmet, but a lot of people run devoto's so gloves is probably the go to there. Get something with like 300 accuracy and that should be fine. Usually drops down the price
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dingis um 03.11.2016, 10:37:10
Hi all,

I'm looking for a build for fast farming uber lab.. can you recommend this build for doing this?

thanks in advance
"
pitpat schrieb:
Hi all,

I'm looking for a build for fast farming uber lab.. can you recommend this build for doing this?

thanks in advance

This can do it, it's good at running traps (high regen, movement speed, regening flasks). The only annoying part is argus though, you need to constantly decoy him to a wall and use a gmp set up or dying sun to kill him. carrying people is also not very good unless you have a 6link. vinktar makes izaro die quick though.
Question for you guys who started the league with this build, how was you experience starting this build from scratch and with the atlas? I'm used to this build so I was comfortable with it, but I'm wondering if there's anything I should consider adding towards the start of the league that makes it better for other players?
Do you recommend double 6link quill for both single and aoe? Or is one quill rain enough for both.

I got a 6link quill rain and was thinking of EA > Slow Proj > Fire pen > Life leech > less duration > empower 4.

I got a dying sun flask so pretty much 100% uptime on that. Got 7,5k hp and 560 regen. It's not much but with the regen from life leech it's more then enough. Or do you think I don't need the extra regen from life leech?

Can the gem link setup like that work? I got 59% chance to ignite with flammability so don't really need the chance to ignite gem.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Amperiex um 09.11.2016, 20:26:14

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: