[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

What gem would you reccomend for chance to ignite in phoenix fight, he is immune for ignite and fight is going very long.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von foma1234 um 22.03.2017, 11:48:13
"
foma1234 schrieb:
What gem would you reccomend for chance to ignite in phoenix fight, he is immune for ignite and fight is going very long.

Elemental focus maybe?
"
MMCShiNi schrieb:
I plan to play this build, I got a pretty good budget.

I've read earlier about using only one bow with Dying Sun and +1 Rearguard for both aoe clear and bosses.

Anyone got expierence with this setup? Do I swap conc effect with increased aoe for bosses and the other 5 links are EA-slow proj-firepen-less dura-chance to ignite?

Yes. Dying Sun and +1 arrow Rearguard is a huge QOL improvement for this build.

Your 6L should be: Explosive Arrow - Slower Projectiles - Less Duration - Concentrated Effect/Elemental Focus (for ignite immune bosses like Phoenix) - Chance to Ignite - Fire Penetration
Hey man, loving the build so far. Just one question: with the the updated skill tree in 2.6, could you give some advice on which order to proceed with our skill points? I'm almost level 50, but I'm a bit confused on which nodes would be most beneficial to get first. Thanks!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HouseOfBalloons um 22.03.2017, 14:33:33
"
"
SkankHuunt42 schrieb:
Why use Elemental Equilibrium?

Huge damage boost, and it's very practical to use in this build due to the high attack speed, and the nature of EA as a skill, as in the arrow/fuse and the explosion are counted as two separate things which means for every shot of EA, you automatically apply EE (providing you have +cold/+light somewhere) and the explosion will get that EE boost without you having to do anything else (though you do need to reapply EE for the ignite).

Yeah I didn't see one of the rings had cold damage on it
Hello everyone,

How do you know exactly that the explosion is projectile damage? Placing an increased projectile damage item in character slot does not change the explosion damage in the explosive arrow tooltip. However, it changes primary damage types, that is physical and elemental damages. I find it strange engineering to update the info on primary type and not the explosion.

Otherwise, thanks for the guide. I've enjoyed playing it.
So I've been playing with the tree quite a bit and I think I have a pretty simple change that is worth sharing.

Basically, I took 4 points out of the Ash, Frost, and Storm elemental damage cluster for Sentinel and the jewel slot just above it:

The reason being that with these extra resists from the tree (+10% all, 18% cold/lightning), it became possible for me to cap all my resists with damage priority rings and amulet. These three accessories give me ~167% damage increase (in exchange for 40% damage from the Ash, Frost, and Storm cluster in my case and one more random skill point). Furthermore, that 40% damage can be made up with a tri-damage jewel in that new jewel slot we just unlocked! I don't have one to post, but you get the idea.

If you can find some great opal rings that have fire damage, life, as well as decent resist mods (or you just have awesome gloves/boots/belt (or don't opt for a Devoto's and use a better utility helm resist-wise) then you probably won't need to do this, but this worked very well for me as the rings were around 45c each. This is a cheap way to maximize your damage without sacrificing too much.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Andizlack um 23.03.2017, 01:50:16
Hey guys sorry I kinda disappeared for a bit, normally I'm more active this early in the league, thanks to those of you who answered questions.

Took a break after I ripped at 92 (kinda went overboard on a particular map and had a bad tempest in the middle of a breach froze for a bit then ripped). Now that I'm done with Nier automata and work is quieting down too, I'm playing again.

I'll try to keep a better eye on this topic now.

Really hard to keep up with your guide as all through it you have different trees etc, some you have leech some you don't etc. I'd really recommend for anyone interested in doing an EA build to not follow this one as the lack of consistency will end up wasting your time.
"
Nenthus schrieb:
Really hard to keep up with your guide as all through it you have different trees etc, some you have leech some you don't etc. I'd really recommend for anyone interested in doing an EA build to not follow this one as the lack of consistency will end up wasting your time.

I don't see any inconsistencies, his tree and gear changes from league to league because of nerfs, buffs, etc. at the very top of the thread he has the tree for 2.6.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: