Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe schrieb:
"
jac00l schrieb:

And don't have idea, how to use it and what item drop, and what to change to push it forward.
Please help me.
Gratz.

Drop Clarity and get a rare amulet with +dexterity, resists you need and some damage bonuses? That Aul's amulet is pretty bad tbh, you can get so much more from a good rare (my amulet gives me 11% DPS for example).
Maybe you can compensate lightning resist loss from the jewel in your Stygian with Lightning walker talent on your tree.
Too bad you don't have a space for watcher's eye because of three Grand spectres =\ Good abyss jewels and watcher's eye with mana leech are a lot better.
Also, I can't see any cold damage source for Hypothermia in your items (profile is private so maybe I'm missing something).

Hi blg_RealiZe, thx for reply.

This is my PoB profile
https://pastebin.com/Z7M6QeaX

I use Aul's uprising to get benefit from Clear Mind. Was thinking that 60% spell damage was good idea.

Sure i got WA, just fogot about it, I drop Alchemist node to put it on tree.

And U right, changing amulet i fogot about cold damage to spells.

Hello, guys. I am from RUS and ENG for me so hard... sry.

Enki THX for BILD, it is very nice! I did not copy completely, I changed it myself to fit my style. I think you should take a closer look at my talent tree, I thought about it for 3-4 days, reworked a hundred times ... Now this is just an ideal. I think so. change your mind?

i have a 1 million damage in POE bilder. and 7500 effect life.

kill elder and the creator, aziri, i am farm just ALL, my friends are jealous of me.

blg_RealiZe, your scepter is incredible, this is the best I've ever seen!

guys, I wrote to you a little, but I watched all your characters (who actively wrote the last 10 pages) and collected something in between his style - quickly and strongly.

---

1 question, what could i improve?
"
I_GameR schrieb:

Enki THX for BILD, it is very nice! I did not copy completely, I changed it myself to fit my style. I think you should take a closer look at my talent tree, I thought about it for 3-4 days, reworked a hundred times ... Now this is just an ideal. I think so. change your mind?

i have a 1 million damage in POE bilder. and 7500 effect life.

kill elder and the creator, aziri, i am farm just ALL, my friends are jealous of me.

blg_RealiZe, your scepter is incredible, this is the best I've ever seen!

guys, I wrote to you a little, but I watched all your characters (who actively wrote the last 10 pages) and collected something in between his style - quickly and strongly.

---

Hello,

I looked at your build and it looks pretty solid!

*I like what you did with that Sanctity node and going south from there, gives 10-flat life and a much needed dex node instead of useless 30int by taking the other path (north of shaper node)
Actually I will spec into this right NOW.

*Also Arcanist Dominion, you went trough the lightning dmg nodes.
Very attractive! Will try this as well!

*I did get more DPS out of it by deleting the 4 points leading to storm weaver and delete coldhearted calculation +the node before that (10%ele dmg)
>>
Those 6 points I put in Spiritual Aid, complete left side of tree.
This gained me a small boost at expense of little mana regen you would lose.
This makes your golems regen life and give you +69Spell dmg.

*Also I try delete elemental focus and that +10ele dmg

change those 2 points in Celestial punishment

This gives me some DPS boost with your character but, of course only my advice.
Maybe you could check it out, but well done man!

Edit:
I changed the path south of Sanctity and north of Arcanist dominion.
I had to free 1 extra life node for that, so I lost 70life more or less.
Gained me 50.000+ dps and 10 dex, with this dex I think I can go easier on gear and jewels so I can make up this 70 life.

Again, well done and indeed a good recommendation to other players.
Maybe Enki should look into it.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Earthslug um 02.11.2018, 17:48:23
"
I_GameR schrieb:

I would do something like this https://pastebin.com/aX3i9P1E , your gear already very good.

I like how your tree take the two str and one dex node instead of 3 int node (below Sanity). Also how you take elemental and lightning damage node above Lightning Walker. Well done comrade, this should be add to official tree.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ukanta um 02.11.2018, 19:55:48
@a0TheVE
Yeah go for attack & cast speed, then Alchemist.

@ledbanger
Tooltip DPS is less important, since things like shock effect and penetration can heavily affect damage output without altering the tooltip. Instead, check your DPS in Path of Building. For my first kills in Delve i've had ~450k Shaper DPS fully buffed, that's including a DPS flask and boot enchant before switching to the Uber Elder setup, unfortunately haven't checked with those changes. At around 600-700k fully buffed (again before Uber Elder changes) it'll become pretty comfortable to do.

@PreferredSelection
Needed some room for other additions to the guide while staying within the 50k post limit, and Singularity is atleast this league easily beaten by Cerberus Limb for the same price. The hinder effect is indeed nice, but it's range is too low for most situations. You can however keep using it if you like.

@Roolstar
The "gain elemental damage as chaos damage" prefix is really strong, together with overall very good stats it's the reason for the huge damage difference. Check out the search template in the "How to look for & buy gear" miniguide and compare sceptres. But it's very likely there just won't be many good sceptres for sale, since most people don't really pick them up or craft them, and the few that enter the market are usually selling pretty fast.

@aTomLee
You could get more damage out of your sceptre and amulet slot, the mastercraft on sceptre doesn't affect Arc and your amulet also only has a single DPS stat. I'd also recommend going for a different Ahn's corruption, life%, reduced damage from crits or take phys as x element, preferably lightning. Other than that, looks pretty good.

@T0mBombad1l
Yes it does affect both Vaal Arc and Arc.

@Nsanitypoe
Check out the sceptre on my Delve char, that's pretty much one of the best you can realistically get for this build.

@qaizr
Belt, amulet and helmet have the biggest upgrade potential now. If you wanna stick with Devoto's, look for one with one of the three listed enchants. You could also replace that Assasin's Haste with a Clear Mind and remove Clarity for a cheap damage boost.

@Alchemykillr
Doryani's Catalyst is better. Of the two gems that crafted sceptre has, only Lightning Penetration synergizes with this build so you'd only end up with a 4L Arc in it.

@I_GameR
A few inefficiencies here and there. This passive tree would give you more damage and safety, and switch your Watcher's for a Mana Leech one and Lavianga's for Atziri's Promise for yet another damage + safety boost. Your amulet is also not great, could upgrade that to a DPS amulet while still staying res capped. And drop that Rotgut for a Basalt Flask, you will want the extra phys mitigation and flask suffix.

@Earthslug
Spiritual Aid is something i've been trying since Lv98 now, and it will most likely find its way into the build next league, although with the current setup it's not really a damage increase until Lv95+. The pathing south of Sanctity is something I won't implement for two reasons, first one being that it would require to take the 3-point jewel socket early to connect down there, and second one is that Sanctitiy likely won't be part of the build next patch. Getting 37 dex from gear shouldn't be much of an issue, amulet implicit + mastercrafted dex or one good dex roll is enough. Int also gives flat mana, which is equal to life for us.

@everyone else: Thanks! As always, if a question isn't included it means someone else already answered it, so check that out.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey mate thanks for the awsome build, i'm really enjoying it ;) anyway i'm stuck and can beat Kurgal depth 300+ nor the red elder.

This is my character: https://pastebin.com/fuRuxVfn

Anyone have any suggestions on how to improve it?
Thanks alot!
@Earthslug
Spoiler
"
Earthslug schrieb:

I looked at your build and it looks pretty solid!

Those 6 points I put in Spiritual Aid, complete left side of tree.
This gained me a small boost at expense of little mana regen you would lose.
This makes your golems regen life and give you +69Spell dmg.

*Also I try delete elemental focus and that +10ele dmg

change those 2 points in Celestial punishment

This gives me some DPS boost with your character but, of course only my advice.
Maybe you could check it out, but well done man!

Edit:
I changed the path south of Sanctity and north of Arcanist dominion.
I had to free 1 extra life node for that, so I lost 70life more or less.
Gained me 50.000+ dps and 10 dex, with this dex I think I can go easier on gear and jewels so I can make up this 70 life.

Again, well done and indeed a good recommendation to other players.
Maybe Enki should look into it.

TY! I am very glad that I threw you a couple of ideas!

My Path of Excel is in Russian, our translation is somewhat inaccurate and rude ... (and my English is weak xd)
Therefore, I cannot fully appreciate the power of such abilities as "Celestial punishment" and "Spiritual Aid".
But, an increase in DPS is present if you remove 4 points from Storm Weaver and choose Celestial punishment. Good idea! Mana regen - not a trouble with mana leach. >>> +6k DPS and +5% hp, very good

what is it?
15% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies :(

so hard for me.

My golems are consumables, they are enough for one fight with the boss.
I often call them, I do not see anything terrible in it.
Do you think it is worth investing as much as 6 points?
>>> +76k DPS in PoB and it is all or no? hm

@Ukanta
Spoiler
"
Ukanta schrieb:

I would do something like this https://pastebin.com/aX3i9P1E , your gear already very good.

I like how your tree take the two str and one dex node instead of 3 int node (below Sanity). Also how you take elemental and lightning damage node above Lightning Walker. Well done comrade, this should be add to official tree.

thx for compliment!!! and thx for good idea! i did this!)))

@Enki91
Spoiler
A few inefficiencies here and there. This passive tree would give you more damage and safety, and switch your Watcher's for a Mana Leech one and Lavianga's for Atziri's Promise for yet another damage + safety boost. Your amulet is also not great, could upgrade that to a DPS amulet while still staying res capped. And drop that Rotgut for a Basalt Flask, you will want the extra phys mitigation and flask suffix.
---
The first time I played seriously this game and did not know a lot of things. Now I have driven my build into a kind of trap ... I shouldn’t lose the jewel in the northwest of the tree, otherwise my resistances will be below 100% ... At the expense of the bottles:
The mercury flask - stood for the farm mine, for serious cards I choose Adziri.
A bottle of mana, I still think, is it worth changing to physical resistance ... because my mana = 30% of my life. I will look and try in the future!

The amulet cost me 15 chaos, which is ridiculous ... to change it to something better will not work, they do not even sell such amulets, I need there resistance to cold and fire ....

All this happened because I did not play for the first time and did not understand that there could be such problems with resistance! It was necessary to buy a helmet and gloves more deliberately. Okay, thanks for the reply!

Thanks everyone, guys! I will continue to read your topic, it's warm and cozy here :)

new my tree and hero: https://pastebin.com/X3xc558t
Zuletzt bearbeitet von I_GameR um 03.11.2018, 05:07:28
Unless I'm misunderstanding, your pastebin of the build only shows the lower tier skills. The rest of the tree is missing (I put it in manually from your other links).
sorry my bad.

this is the working pastebin: https://pastebin.com/n4ZaWhBe

Thanks for any advice!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Spirale83 um 03.11.2018, 09:08:07
i can not kill uber elder
Often kills with 1 strike, maybe I just do not have enough experience ...
2 times went - disappointment
Zuletzt bearbeitet von I_GameR um 03.11.2018, 13:22:00

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: