Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for the build. It's my first time playing the game and your guide helped me a lot. I have a newbie question: I got a corrupted stone of lazhwar amulet with 11% increased elemental damage with attack skills. does this "attack skills" includes spells like arc and lightning tendrils or only melee and ranged ( bow) skills? Thanks in advance.
@tsunny: Forgot to do that but tried it now, the worms last for like 10s which is enough for some bosses, but not Guardians/Shaper.

@Bhaladas: Oh yeah had a brainfart there, so you're left with Vinktars for a minor 10% increase, or Elementalist which is probably the better solution but will kill the Necro option.

While using Three Dragons you can't shock anymore with lightning damage, it will be based on your fire damage dealt. Only way that wouldn't ruin your lightning damage to freeze stuff i can think of is added fire damage to spells on weapons, running Anger and using Mantra of Flames.
Going crit owuld be the best way for this, since otherwise you'd have to get shock- and freeze chance.

I'd recommend to keep selfcasting Bone Offering, you'd want to have it up before getting hit.
And for single target, Vortex or Glacial Cascade may work better but i'm not so sure about this.

@Izanagi25: Unfortunately that only affects every skill with an "Attack" tag, so like you guessed melee and ranged skills.
twitch.tv/enki91
Zuletzt bearbeitet von i_shoot_hoops um 12.12.2020, 00:35:22
Thanks for good build
But I'm having nightmare with storm burst single target. Not sure is it me or... but I cant kill with it, just doesnt feel good.
Can you recomend other good single target skill I can swap for it, because at the moment Im killing bosses with arc:D
Thanks
"
civillis schrieb:
Thanks for good build
But I'm having nightmare with storm burst single target. Not sure is it me or... but I cant kill with it, just doesnt feel good.
Can you recomend other good single target skill I can swap for it, because at the moment Im killing bosses with arc:D
Thanks

I've been using Storm Call myself and it's super satisfying when you hit a group of mobs (occasionally I'll pop it when there's more targets the Arc can handle) or a boss with multiple hits - problem is when the boss likes to move around, makes it a pain to aim properly; just like the guide mentions. For me this is less of an issue since I've a friend I co-op with and he takes the brunt of the hits being a lowly melee character, but I'd imagine it's even more of a headache to deal with when soloing.

The Gem Setup section of the guide goes into detail when it comes to your single target spell choices, I suggest you read it again and try them all out.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Drazath um 15.08.2017, 01:44:37
Hi, back again to thank you again for putting so much effort into the build, level 85 now, really having a blast!
About single target skill, I find the storm call setup suits me best.
I can only play for a couple of hours per day, so process is a bit slow, but guess what, it finally started to drop me red maps! Yeah, finally got to the FUN part. :)
Enki91

My last post was edited.

Do you have any further ideas in light of what I wrote there?

Namely:

Does Doryanis Invitation belt still give 10% chance to shock when using flasks when using Three Dragons?

What do you think of the gem setup? Profile is public now.

If enemies are shattering all over the place Bone Offering becomes rather useless right? So Desecrate would become essential correct?

Perhaps once these inquires are cleared up we can look at a passive tree build.

Many thanks once again.
@svcv: It's weird, you really shouldn't have any issues with that gear. Two things i noticed are you have Conc Effect socketed in your helmet instead of an Offering skill, and IIR on Arc instead of Lightning Pen.

Maybe the other single target spells suit you better, Storm Burst is a little clunky to play as you have to shoot out small bursts to keep getting overlapping explosions.

@OrangeKitty: We're kinda in the same boat, don't have much time to play right now either and if i do, i mostly just chat with guild or test things for this guide :)

@Bhaladas: The shock still does apply, but its effect will be based on fire damage instead.
If you stay with a crit build its useless however, since you already have 100% chance to shock with a crit, which follows the same rule with Three Dragons.

Bone Offering would indeed require Desecrate, unless you balance the crit chance around getting some noncrits to leave corpses around. In bossfights however it's required anyway.
Rest of gems will depend on what works best with the final setup.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey, I have a question about the gear.
All the items are from Standard but I'm playing on Harbinger league.
Should I just find replacements?
Hi Enki, thanks again for updating the guide. This is my first time playing POE and I have been following your build and am level 84 now. I was wondering if you could check my build out and see if theres anything I can improve or anything I am missing. Also I was wondering why with Pledge of Hands 5 linked it would be better to have Life leech/Empower and Onslaught over faster casting? I feel like faster casting here instead of onslaught has a way larger effect on my DPS as well as the auto casted spells from my Kitava's Thirst. If you could only have a 5L with my build which gems would you choose here to support Arc? Thank you!!!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: