[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Hello guys

Someone have a pob for endgame staff setup ?

Thanks in advance
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
I’m very interested in playing this next league (depending on patch notes, league content etc of course), but I have a question. Why would we go with Leadership’s Price over The Interrogation to get alternate ailments? It seems like the amulet gear slot plus all the suffix pressure for strength easily balances out the 4 passive points (5 if you get the elemental damage versus mana cluster slot). So there must be something I’m missing?
Where does the shock for inpulsa explosions come from?
"
primaeva schrieb:

Haha I'll go for 1000 depth at least and see where that leads me. Yeah, I'm still using the shield! Trying to roll an insane one with some spell block at least and then I'll use Enduring Cry. Only time I took it off was for Aul fights since you don't need spell block there at all.

Sure let me drop the PoB. Do note that I am still wildly experimenting however. This latest variant I abandon the right side of the tree entirely and make a deeeep dive for Unwavering (since at 800 the ministuns can snowball you very quickly) - I think it's worth it, I'm surviving double added damage + Onslaught and the like just fine.

Did it hurt losing Recoup (life on kill) and Undertaker wheel? Yes, yes it did. However the point efficiency for the right side, considering I don't have a high ES chest, really dropped off. If I had gotten a ES armor + good ES boots I may even have done full right side + Soul Tether again.

But with the way the cards fell and the only Redeemer chest I got being Eva, I felt the value of the Melding etc areas fell off. Unwavering is very very very big gains past a certain point.

https://pastebin.com/2N7Yu90u

Don't mind me not setting up the config! I have to head out again pretty soon, spent whole day at the hospital and it's time for a nice final meal before my big procedure next week!

I thought about pathing that way, but I didn't feel like losing the corpse life nodes, also I'm not gonna have time to push super deep but the stuns would definitely a concern. I'm actually thinking about trying to see if I can get this version of the build going in gauntlet. I'm pretty bad at HC, but might be fun if I can survive to maps on wintertide brand and reroll...will certainly be missing the shield though. I'll at least have brine king pantheon there, so will be ok for stuns and getting a couple extra dex nodes on the right is helpful.

I initially pathed through the minion damage nodes, but figured it was less points to get similar damage to get the aoe and fire damage nodes, and the bigger area seems to give better clear anyways.

Don't know what you think about this, but you trade about 50% total increased damage for 6% fire pen, as well as 20% chance to cover in ash...which also gives a slow. You also lose 1% regen but can pick up total 27% inc life w/ 5% aura effect, and there's a single recover 2% life on killing cursed enemy right on the path.

https://pastebin.com/Wmu9EUZc

Sorry to hear about the time in the hospital, what procedure are you having if you don't mind me asking?

edit: lol, gauntlet is not for me. was a nice idea...I'll stick to SC :]
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zoinkjr um 10.12.2021, 15:32:12
"
jeremy_u_s3 schrieb:
I’m very interested in playing this next league (depending on patch notes, league content etc of course), but I have a question. Why would we go with Leadership’s Price over The Interrogation to get alternate ailments? It seems like the amulet gear slot plus all the suffix pressure for strength easily balances out the 4 passive points (5 if you get the elemental damage versus mana cluster slot). So there must be something I’m missing?

Secrets of Suffering only switches the Ailment. It doesn't allow fire damage to inflict Brittle or Sap.

Conflux granted by Leadership's, however, lets any damage type do all 3 ailments. Thus Leadership is BiS for most heavy hitting builds (-30% res and 15% base crit can't really be matched for the cost of one neck slot - and the 20% less damage by target is insane, too.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
So...decided to give the gauntlet one more shot after dying like 6 times in a row in act 1. Currently rank 95! lol

Made it through the campaign with wintertide brand. Have tried to respec into this build a few times, but I'm just way behind in gear. The frenzy charges + free onslaught with the delve starting weapon was just too nice of an early benefit in delve, definitely feeling it being gone now. Only using a 4L so that definitely doesn't help either. The clear damage is actually pretty good, but the boss damage is horrible. Also only using the heist spectres as getting the ones from delve is probably gonna be quite hard.

I did drop another praxis, but this one rolled -4 hah. Haven't gotten the master -mana crafts yet.

May respec to that popular dd ignite build many people are playing since wintertide damage fell off hard, and hope I can get some more gear to get this build rolling in the future. Can definitely see myself dying in maps though, the extra proj + aoe is deadly.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zoinkjr um 11.12.2021, 13:18:28
"
zoinkjr schrieb:
So...decided to give the gauntlet one more shot after dying like 6 times in a row in act 1. Currently rank 95! lol

Made it through the campaign with wintertide brand. Have tried to respec into this build a few times, but I'm just way behind in gear. The frenzy charges + free onslaught with the delve starting weapon was just too nice of an early benefit in delve, definitely feeling it being gone now. Only using a 4L so that definitely doesn't help either. The clear damage is actually pretty good, but the boss damage is horrible. Also only using the heist spectres as getting the ones from delve is probably gonna be quite hard.

I did drop another praxis, but this one rolled -4 hah. Haven't gotten the master -mana crafts yet.

May respec to that popular dd ignite build many people are playing since wintertide damage fell off hard, and hope I can get some more gear to get this build rolling in the future. Can definitely see myself dying in maps though, the extra proj + aoe is deadly.

Oh jesus, I would not recommend this build in HC. There is a somewhat steep learning curve and in a high-pressure gauntlet with ridic mods is not the place to master it.
"
zoinkjr schrieb:

Well, I'm calling it! Going to finish Rank 8 at depth 936. Pleasant for all the lessons I learnt so far, never actually delved more than 150 ever :D

I really hope you didn't end up going this build! In SSF Delve I think it does fine because of the nature of the monsters (packed, small area, etc). In open maps I'm not sure how efficient it gets.

I'll tell you one thing though, it packs a hella punch even as a full tank build.
Hey guys , i got a Cane of Kulemak with increased spell damage instead of increased fire damage and ignite . Does it work with VD and DD ?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von linh08hp um 13.12.2021, 04:39:16
"
linh08hp schrieb:
Hey guys , i got a Cane of Kulemak with increased spell damage instead of increased fire damage and ignite . Does it work with VD and DD ?

Hey, it's not really ideal. You will see a huge damage increase by getting a Fire Damage staff over Spell Damage staff! It will still murder most content however.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: