[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
BraveAndro schrieb:
Should stay with dual-wield or try to farm for a staff?
Go back to EO for the moment. Farm the staff. Go crit/staff when you're ready.

I've yet to see any dual wield setup drop EO and attempt to go crit where it isn't just a massive damage nerf for them. All the juicy crit nodes are buried behind staff nodes. Unless you're breaking from the default setup, by a chunk, the crit/staff change is the same change in my mind (open to correction, but I've not seen anything to make me think it exists without significant changes), not two independent changes.

The EO dual wield setup without Leadership is enough to farm T16s and melt AW8 conqs. No need to rush the swap there.

"
BraveAndro schrieb:
3. Woke Spell Cascade
This is the priority. Other things get done ahead of this if they contribute to achieving this faster.

"
BraveAndro schrieb:
0. crusader gloves with armor with archdemon...
Wouldn't have either of those two items specifically in my top 20 priority list at this point in the build.

Why the crusader gloves? Global Crit? Phys conversion? Neither doing anything significant for you right now, both much further down the line. Archdemon is fine, saves a gem socket, but a solid Horror crafted Hubris/anything else would significantly outperform it at the moment.

For the moment use the glove slot to make everything else work (res, attribute balancing, bumping life, getting curse on hit) and don't overextend trying for a gg endgame setup. For the helm prioritise the damage setup with pseudo 5 link or 6 or 7 link. If it's on an archdemon, great. If not, great. As long as you get the power of the links it's a massive jump in power.

"
BraveAndro schrieb:
1. remake ring with +xx gain hp and -mana cost
If you have the Haework Harvest nodes spam I'd spam Caster rerolls at them (personally I'd probably grab a Shaped Unset/Two Stone not currently in use) and aim for LGoSpellH, reduced effect of curses and the open affix for minus mana. I wouldn't have thought they'd be especially expensive to buy, but it's the type of mod combination other builds would easily roll over so no idea.

Where these end up on res, together with the Horror crafted helm, will decide needs for gloves/belt/Glorious Vanity/etc so nice to get out of the way asap even if not able to use them right away based on res and need to wait for a larger gear overhaul.

"
BraveAndro schrieb:
2. amulet - balance str=int

4. amulet anoint
I'm lazy and hate repeating the same job twice, so I'd try to make this one change. Pathing towards Brand Equity adds int from either direction so you'll end up needing to rebalance once you anoint.

If you think the anoint is still a chunk away for now then it's worth doing it twice... just try to have future nodes in your head that can be used to retain the balance, or at least be aware you're going to have to update attribute balancing once you do manage the anoint.

"
BraveAndro schrieb:
5. archdemon helm + horror essence (for at least 5 link)
Horror crafted helm big priority. Aiming for an optimal base with an automation of exposure low priority. That's a super endgame worry, not a mid game setting up your build one.

If you get to snipe a bargain influenced Archdemon and plan self crafting go nuts. If you're just trying to get rolling grab a failed minion helm for a fraction of the price.

"
BraveAndro schrieb:
6. helm enchant

Haven't glanced at the market for enchanted elder/dual influence helms so not sure where this would come into things if I'm honest.

For bossing, having the +1 DD enchant is huge. Even without Woke Spell Cascade it's a nutty boost.... and with it it's quite literally broken compared to the majority of other enchants given the two scaling each other.

I'd certainly have it much higher than having an Archdemon/not. If the cost isn't prohibitive it would be very high on the list. If the cost is prohibitive it's still on the list, you'd just need to figure out where based on how expensive it is.

You can melt the game without it, so not essential, but if I hit GG stats on a horror craft I'd 100% be paying someone to farm that enchant on my helm. I say that with no knowledge of what the current price is for lab running specific items (somewhere in the 2 to 10ex range I'd imagine - think it used to sit around 4ex for the efficient folks that got it done fast).

"
BraveAndro schrieb:
7. Frenzy + Explode Chest
You could in theory scrape by on an Explode chest for mapping (hurts damage and clear, but it'd do) and a Frenzy chest for bossing (with frenzy+curse even better than frenzy+explode for bossing) if you were badly stuck for funds, so not required even for endgame stuff. Still real nice to have though, wouldn't remove it off the list, just not on the critical path to getting things rolling at a higher level than you're currently at.

For a few bits not mentioned:

- Swap the current crit rolls on scepters for cast speed and bigger ele rolls (Doryani's Catalyst and EO a huge dps increase from your current crit mainhand). You'll do a lot more damage and die a lot less. Cast speed is huge.

- Both scepters have "to spells" and "for spells" rolls. They're not dead mods, but they're boosting a minority portion of the damage and not what you'd want to aim for. You'd take 10% more fire/ele ahead of 40% more spell.

- Beast craft the bleeding mod (sealing? I think) on your seething life flask (or alt/aug spam a higher tier bleed mod together with an instant/pseudo instant prefix) and drop the second life flask for a Taste Of Hate/Granite with increased armour to get some Phys mitigation.

- You're currently capped at corpse level 50 with that level 10 desecrate. Ouch. Either blast some easy Heist contracts, do a few BA runs or go grab a failed corruption level 20 gem and level the 20% quality one up in your weapon swap. Some gems you're ok carrying after a flip, VD and Desecrate you're not.

- Do you use the incinerate much? Decent damage potential there, but the stage of the build you're at I'd expect stopping to channel it is death?
I could be wrong and if you find it helpful go nuts. I'd be looking at throwing Sigil for damage or something to help keep me alive in there personally.
[If I could double corrupt half as often as I successfully double post my gear would be exceptional]
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TsuDhoNim um 26.11.2021, 16:24:47
What a GOD-Gamer answer, thank you very much!

-picked again EO , i have doryani in offhands.

-i just quality whole gem setup literaly 5 minutes before exporting pob, thanks why i have level 10 Desecrate. :D

-i have incinerate cos i am low and cant read... fixed now :/

i will re-read your advices and fix. thanks!

"
klaymored schrieb:
Ugh, farming Leadership's Price feels dreadful. The droprate is too low!

Spoiler

While I'm still on a hunt for a decent amulet, maybe someone can share some tips on how to craft the helmet?

For a 6L, get a 82+ Elder helmet and spam Essences of Horror at it until you get Conc Effect. It takes 13 tries on average.

For a 7L you need a 82+ Elder+Shaper Helmet and spam Essences of Horror (317 tries on average) or use fossils, you'll need Glyphic+Frigid at a minimum and it would take around 160 tries on average with just that combo. You can cut down the number of tries to 7 by doing Glyphic+Frigid+Sanctified+Faceted. No idea which combo would be easier to farm in SSF.

How do you handle out of combat damage? In combat the life on spell on hit/vamp keeps me up, but if there's no target for brands and I get hit (say, on sirus) its just a death sentence
"
Mugungo schrieb:
How do you handle out of combat damage?
As with most things in POE the 5head answer is.... "Just don't get hit".

I can't say I've noticed it being a big problem on this build, high life pool and life flask seems to be enough, but I do remember it being a huge issue the first time I played a LGOH sustain character so possibly a big part of it is just getting used to that playstyle?

There's a few options you could look at to combat it:

- Drop Light of Divinity and the two ele nodes closest to it.

- Drop the Watchers jewel socket

- Grab divergent inspiration and pick up the mana cost nodes at Righteous Decree

- Reroll the minus mana on rings to -7 for both

- Drop the replica conq

All of that would allow you to get to a 3 cost Desecrate and free VD along with freeing up a jewel socket and 3 passives at the cost of going -20 int. With room to fertile catalyst the Desecrate down to 1 if you wish.

(I'd be doing all that even if not aiming to tackle the sustain and simply to grab more damage)

From there there's a few options:

- Watchers Eye with unconditional regen rather than the current life leech mod

or

- Kitava's Teachings an option for higher sustain if you're willing to put some effort into keeping some corpses up (could swap the DD in your CwC for Unearth or just get used to spamming brand recall to trigger desecrates)

- With the free passives grab a 10% life mastery (larger health pool helps) and/or a 2% life regen while moving mastery for unconditional sustain
- Won't help sustain but hard not to suggest grabbing the crit multi mastery :P I'll justify it with "dead stuff can't hurt you with degens"

- Leech enchant on boots can be swapped for a less or different conditional life regen enchant

- Lowering the strength requirement with dropping int leaves you open to upgrading that Sapphire ring to a better one with lower attribute demands (be sure to watch the range on your Heavy Belt blessing so you know the range needed on the ring)

For anything where you're expecting to hit degens or out of combat damage you could also drop Herald of Ash (limited benefit anyway when you don't need the clear benefits with inpulsa) and put a higher level Vitality in. Not ideal, but an option.

Complete aside:

How do you find the uptime on Cinderswallow?

I'd have thought without the charge regen from ignites it'd be a bit nasty, but outside of bossing that might not be a huge factor.

[constant double post spam for consistency if nothing else]

Zuletzt bearbeitet von TsuDhoNim um 27.11.2021, 06:43:10
Does Sadist on Megalomaniac proc from our skitterbots?
"
Soulravel schrieb:
Does Sadist on Megalomaniac proc from our skitterbots?
No.

In the same way our Leadership doesn't stop them shocking/chilling, their shocks/chills don't count as us inflicting them which Sadist requires.
Which frees up more mana? Self-control with 80% increased mana reservation efficiency for discipline with its 35% default mana reservation or Uncompromising with 50% increased mana reservation efficiency for determination with its 50% default mana reservation?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: