3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Scarecrow519 schrieb:
thank you for this build, I finally have beaten Uber Elder!! after 3 leagues too. I didn't even die, this build is lots of fun!

Congrats mate! Super cool :)
"
urgatorbait schrieb:
Hey all, add me to the fan club of this build. It's farking amazing!!! I'm level 95 now (highest I've ever got a character to) and have a few questions for the experts. My build link is below.

Question 1. I have 4 points unspent since I unspec'd dual curse. I did this because I switched to the spectre setup in my chest using the flame/frost sentinels mentioned in an earlier post (INCREDIBLE!). I'm not sure of the best use of my 4 points. I could grab the big life node in the life wheel grabbing 20 strength along the way. Could grab any number of minion nodes as well. Any suggestions?

Question 2. How the hell can I get to 1200 strength? I'm at 1024 with strength on everything but weapon. Astramentis is perfectly rolled. I know I could get a rare amulet instead but they get pricey for a good one and then I will likely have dex issues. I am also working on getting strength on my two rare jewels which should help too. Any ideas?

https://pastebin.com/BWxhUAtH

Anyways, a HUGE thanks to the creators, and further innovators of this build. It's the strongest build I've ever played and I've been playing since closed beta.

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!

Answer 1: I would go for gravepact (offensive) or Juggernaut + 2 life nodes (defensive)

Answer 2: frostzor already answered you, but I wouldn't worry too much about reaching 1200 strength. When you start to prioritise strength just to get another zombie you start to prioritise the wrong things... instead, start prioritizing movement speed, or defences, or some other cool features like curse on hit etc... the extra zombie can be good but it's totally not needed. You can get more offence by using offensive auras/curses etc and it doesn't fuck up your gear and cost a fortune.

Eg for this build I would take Seven-League Step boots for 50% movement speed any day of the week over Alberon's Warpath boots which I know people like (just because it gives strength). An extra 30% movespeed means you clear content a shitload faster, you make so much more $$$, and movespeed is a very strong defence. Having an extra zombie is very negligible.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 07.11.2019, 21:03:22
"
brunowa schrieb:
Here you go boys!

Shaper is DOWN AND OUT while we run around NAKED... That's right... NO GEAR needed.

I guess he got a but distracted eh?

https://youtu.be/84ld8EmviZw

Enjoy!

You have destroyed any hope of me playing any other build ever again.

Has a naked shaper kill ever been done before? I think it's the first time anyone has actually done that in POE so well done!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von killingmasheen um 08.11.2019, 05:09:07
Sorry for nooby question, but i dont understand this -.-

From Mace Crafting guide:

Easy part:
1) Buy any Shaper mace item level 75-81.
2) Scour the mace.
3) Use Perfect Fossils to craft 28%+ quality.
4) At bench, craft 15-18% additional quality
5) 6 Link the mace.

I dont understand Nr. 4):
You already get up to 30% quality with perfect fossil, and, from what i have seen, no mace has more than these 30 % quality.
Are you even able to get above these 30% and if, how can you achieve it? There is no bench crafting that solely increase quality (only quality and dex e.g.)

Tx for helping
"
ShAki9 schrieb:
Sorry for nooby question, but i dont understand this -.-

From Mace Crafting guide:

Easy part:
1) Buy any Shaper mace item level 75-81.
2) Scour the mace.
3) Use Perfect Fossils to craft 28%+ quality.
4) At bench, craft 15-18% additional quality
5) 6 Link the mace.

I dont understand Nr. 4):
You already get up to 30% quality with perfect fossil, and, from what i have seen, no mace has more than these 30 % quality.
Are you even able to get above these 30% and if, how can you achieve it? There is no bench crafting that solely increase quality (only quality and dex e.g.)

Tx for helping

The amx quality you can get on an item is 48%:

30% from Fossil
18% from craft bench

Yeah, the +%quality craft comes with str/dex/int but don't worry, you'll remove that craft as soon as you 6 socket/6 link, because you'll spam alts to get the base.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Ty for your answer, got it
Uber Elder done nice build ty for that ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMd9QDNvcWY

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nar61 um 08.11.2019, 11:31:54
My gear :

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nar61 um 08.11.2019, 11:31:42
Just curious, are there any passive tree changes you need to make for the 6L aura chest to work or is level 4 Enlighten all that's needed?
"
Kieran813 schrieb:
Just curious, are there any passive tree changes you need to make for the 6L aura chest to work or is level 4 Enlighten all that's needed?

Also pick up sovereignty in tree for more juicy reduced mana reservation.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: