[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Aah, so Sporeguard can be good for VG, how about for Pestilent Strike?
"
why bother building armor if you take acrobatics anyway and halve it lul

This build doesn't take acrobatics. It gets Phase Acrobatics from Perfect Form. Big difference, nothing is getting halved.
Hi again! Uhm how about Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves mate? Have you tried them?
"
meister1523 schrieb:
Hi again! Uhm how about Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves mate? Have you tried them?

Asenath's Gentle Touch could be an option for the Venom Gyre although 2 curses would be in conflict because you already have one (higher lvl) from Witchfire Brew, so they wouldn't work in close combat. You should also craft Aspect on some other piece of gear.
Yeah, and the Whispers of Doom anointment is expensive considering 2 Gold Oils.
"
meister1523 schrieb:
Yeah, and the Whispers of Doom anointment is expensive considering 2 Gold Oils.

It's all possible to make it work, you just have to fine tune it to your preference.
Followed your Pestilent Strike Build. Tweaked a few things but overall I'm impressed :) Still Lvl 88 but wrecking T16's.

Any suggestions would be appreciated mate :)

"
meister1523 schrieb:
Followed your Pestilent Strike Build. Tweaked a few things but overall I'm impressed :) Still Lvl 88 but wrecking T16's.

Any suggestions would be appreciated mate :)

Spoiler

Gear looks great!
I just don't know why you have Immortal Call instead of Molten Shell? You don't have endurance charges and you are totally missing the best part of defenses.
That IC is nothing compared to Molten Shell, not to mention Vaal MS.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 14.10.2019, 07:18:41
hi, I'm having fun playing games with your build.
I have some questions.

1. Why do you think a Venom Gyre is better than a Cobra Lash? Most people say that cobra is better.

2. What is the final equipment you are aiming for?

3. Do you have a Cobra Lash build? just change gem?
"
달자씨 schrieb:
hi, I'm having fun playing games with your build.
I have some questions.

1. Why do you think a Venom Gyre is better than a Cobra Lash? Most people say that cobra is better.

2. What is the final equipment you are aiming for?

3. Do you have a Cobra Lash build? just change gem?

Hi! I'm glad you are having fun. :)

-VG can get better single target damage than CL and I just like it more how it feels.

-all the gear is in the guide

-If you like CL more, just swap the gem :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: