[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

ADDED PESTILENT STRIKE PART AND MOREEEE VIDEOS

ADDED T15 BLIGHTED VIDEO WITH VENOM GYRE
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 08.10.2019, 16:08:05
can help me with my equip?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trewealer/characters
"
trewealer schrieb:

-First thing that's on the list to upgrade are the boots and cap your resistances (lightning). They have too little life.

-Search for boots with min 100 life and min 90% total elemental resistances. They will either have crafted movement speed which you will recraft to movement + chance for Onslaught, or they will just have free prefix.
They shouldn't be too expensive, something like 30-40c not more.

-Belt is low with resistances, aim for one with ~80% total elemental resisntances + life + strenght.

-Rings are fine, just use Blessing orbs to get maximum implicit value.

-Correct your passive tree points in the bottom and right side of the tree, maybe you didn't saw the update

-Claws are missing added Chaos damage which is very important

Msg me tomorrow evening EU time in-game @DropOfVenom , I will give my claws from the guide since I'm using other pair. They are better and you will have more dps :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 08.10.2019, 20:53:26
"
"
trewealer schrieb:

-First thing that's on the list to upgrade are the boots and cap your resistances (lightning). They have too little life.

-Search for boots with min 100 life and min 90% total elemental resistances. They will either have crafted movement speed which you will recraft to movement + chance for Onslaught, or they will just have free prefix.
They shouldn't be too expensive, something like 30-40c not more.

-Belt is low with resistances, aim for one with ~80% total elemental resisntances + life + strenght.

-Rings are fine, just use Blessing orbs to get maximum implicit value.

-Correct your passive tree points in the bottom and right side of the tree, maybe you didn't saw the update

-Claws are missing added Chaos damage which is very important

Msg me tomorrow evening EU time in-game @DropOfVenom , I will give my claws from the guide since I'm using other pair. They are better and you will have more dps :)

Tomorrow I try to write. I play in Ecuador and I have +7 hours difference. I cap resistances and i correct passive tree i think now. Thz for all
Thz bro!!!!!!!!
Hi mate! Any thoughts on using the new Blight Chest (Sporeguard)?
"
meister1523 schrieb:

Hi! :)

From what i've seen Sporeguard is very interesting for 3 reasons, explosions for better clear, Fungal Ground makes enemies deal less damage (but we don't know how much less) and you can anoint the damn thing.

Although, compared to The Perfect Form you would lose Phase Acrobatics, Arctic Armour and around 12-13K of armour.

It is definitely a viable option.
"
"
meister1523 schrieb:

Hi! :)

From what i've seen Sporeguard is very interesting for 3 reasons, explosions for better clear, Fungal Ground makes enemies deal less damage (but we don't know how much less) and you can anoint the damn thing.

Although, compared to The Perfect Form you would lose Phase Acrobatics, Arctic Armour and around 12-13K of armour.

It is definitely a viable option.

I see. Getting the Sporeguard means sacrificing a lot of defensive mitigations for offensive power I guess. I don't know if it's going to be worth it.
"
meister1523 schrieb:

I see. Getting the Sporeguard means sacrificing a lot of defensive mitigations for offensive power I guess. I don't know if it's going to be worth it.

Build has plenty of defense layers and Sporeguard has damage reduction of enemies prob ~10% my guess and some Chaos res. So it's not totally breaking the build. If you want more clear speed oriented char with Venom Gyre, Sporeguard would be a good choice.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 12.10.2019, 19:58:49

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: