3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Off topic a bit but been looking at next build for new league. Going with a templar ballista build. If that lazy W_o_D doesn't give me a build for this then gonna find a build and synthesize it into a W_o_D build.

Switched 2 spectres to merveil's retainers. Their vulnerability curse is apparently stronger than our gem.

I'm no longer self cursing stuff. However, at 1400+ life regen now plus using a life on hit with my power siphon 4l and I truly believe if I went back to temp chains aura I would be unbreakable.
But honestly, I think I've reached a crescendo with this build in which curses no longer matter. I've entered another dimension.

Zombie on!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Pip_n_Tip um 25.11.2019, 02:31:30
"
Pip_n_Tip schrieb:
Off topic a bit but been looking at next build for new league. Going with a templar ballista build. If that lazy W_o_D doesn't give me a build for this then gonna find a build and synthesize it into a W_o_D build.

Switched 2 spectres to merveil's retainers. Their vulnerability curse is apparently stronger than our gem.

I'm no longer self cursing stuff. However, at 1400+ life regen now plus using a life on hit with my power siphon 4l and I truly believe if I went back to temp chains aura I would be unbreakable.
But honestly, I think I've reached a crescendo with this build in which curses no longer matter. I've entered another dimension.

Zombie on!

YH and that is the beauty of Wreckers builds tbh, they are incredibly self sustaining to begin with, once you get the currency to start trying new stuff and better life, res, mitigation they become a juggernaut of self-sustain and power !

I been tinkering with my Baron build and currently 6.9k life, 5.6k ES (if I use geofri + shapers) or 7.3k life, 1.4k ES and 5% Life on Kill if I use my rare body armor + rampage gloves, 1400+ life regen, similar to you @PIP I am using different spectres now, 1x Merveil Retainers, 1x Ruins Helion & 2x Carnage Chieftains

laughably I had to afk a t12 blighted map last night to take an urgent call, expected to come back with ichor pump broken instead everything was nearly dead I was just stood in the middle with Temp Chains aura and minions going mental, so I thought fk it sat back drank my coffee and watched them finished the job :D

Anything upto T13 use vulnerability, when I go and map t14+ I swap that for temp chains as it is just tooooooooooo good to pass up and that is really the aim, if you can lock down everything in sight and let your minions kill it then life becomes very very easy

3.9. Unless they nerf the living death out of Necro (see what I did there) I am thinking I will run this zombie setup and move into Baron build again for first month then will look at EH bow build to finish up atlas and map grinds (only because I miss all the urns, vases etc.. being broken when smashing mobs for some reason minions don't do that even with splash and aoe) and I know I am missing a mirror drop because of that !! (tue story!)

until then... Zombie On !
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 0nyX um 25.11.2019, 05:51:03
Quick question gents - returning player here.

I've been playing an Arc Elementalist Witch in April/May. Not sure which league it was but it doesn't matter anyway as the character is standard now.
I hit a wall back then where mapping got difficult and it made me quit the game for some time.
Now after logging in I noticed we were given a free full respec option.

The question is - would it work to respec to a summoner? From what I understand it's much easier to do the content with this build and it kinda suits what I planned to do for some time.

Any particular reason why this is not the best idea or won't work?
Got tons of gems and gear I can use, the rest I can probably adapt somehow. Would I miss some particular gems not obtainable at this point or are there any other potential issues there?

I am definitely way too lazy to start over to avoid this question :)

Cheers and thanks for any hint.
"
vlr07 schrieb:

I've been playing an Arc Elementalist Witch in April/May. Not sure which league it was but it doesn't matter anyway as the character is standard now.
I hit a wall back then where mapping got difficult and it made me quit the game for some time.

The question is - would it work to respec to a summoner? From what I understand it's much easier to do the content with this build and it kinda suits what I planned to do for some time.

Got tons of gems and gear I can use, the rest I can probably adapt somehow. Would I miss some particular gems not obtainable at this point or are there any other potential issues there?

This build will make you love playing the game again.
You will be smashing everything with this.
The answer to both of your questions is no.

I quit POE for many years, came back and tried some sort of ranger build for like 3 days and was ready to quit again. Then I found this.
It's just such a fun, relaxed playstyle that can tackle T16 maps and beyond.
Grab some crappy gear, gem up, move some passives around and get to pimpin' your undead girlfriends.

Zombie on!
"
0nyX schrieb:

I been tinkering with my Baron build and currently 6.9k life, 5.6k ES (if I use geofri + shapers) or 7.3k life, 1.4k ES and 5% Life on Kill if I use my rare body armor + rampage gloves, 1400+ life regen, similar to you @PIP I am using different spectres now, 1x Merveil Retainers, 1x Ruins Helion & 2x Carnage Chieftains

laughably I had to afk a t12 blighted map last night to take an urgent call, expected to come back with ichor pump broken instead everything was nearly dead I was just stood in the middle with Temp Chains aura and minions going mental, so I thought fk it sat back drank my coffee and watched them finished the job :D

Anything upto T13 use vulnerability, when I go and map t14+ I swap that for temp chains as it is just tooooooooooo good to pass up and that is really the aim, if you can lock down everything in sight and let your minions kill it then life becomes very very easy

3.9. Unless they nerf the living death out of Necro (see what I did there) I am thinking I will run this zombie setup and move into Baron build again for first month then will look at EH bow build to finish up atlas and map grinds (only because I miss all the urns, vases etc.. being broken when smashing mobs for some reason minions don't do that even with splash and aoe) and I know I am missing a mirror drop because of that !! (tue story!)

Dayum. Nice life and such. I'm only at 6311 life with 272 energy shield. (LOL?)

Yea, I do miss the temp chain aura for sure. But I am too far gone into my madness now. Planning next char/league I will not remove it.

My little voices are whispering that I am gonna end up right back here in the new league. But want to see how this build melds with totems. I fear I will get tired of dropping totems. So used to just standing around picking my nose.

Zombie on!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Pip_n_Tip um 25.11.2019, 12:14:31
"
Pip_n_Tip schrieb:

Zombie on!

:) My lazy bones will be adding Ballista Support to my Scion EH build.

Zombie on.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
0nyX schrieb:
Spoiler
YH and that is the beauty of Wreckers builds tbh, they are incredibly self sustaining to begin with, once you get the currency to start trying new stuff and better life, res, mitigation they become a juggernaut of self-sustain and power !

Thanks 0nyX,

As always that's very kind of you. I'm glad you like them. We'll see what how these guides methods will be when 4.0 is released...hopefully the game will still have the build versatility of being capable of playing with one button.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
vlr07 schrieb:

Hey vlr07! Welcome back to the game! I hope you love it. It's changed a lot.

Your free respec will also include all your ascendancy points, not just your passive tree. So picking any witch ascendancy will be easy to do. This specific build can use almost any gear that exists in the game. So as long as you have gear that'll give you the socket colours you want, and health and resists, you'll be dancing :). That's really all you need. There's gear you can min/max with (Convoker's Wand and Bone Helmet) but you don't need them in any way to clear the Atlas.

Thanks for the interest! Let us all know how things go if you give the build a shot.

Annnnnd

"
Pip_n_Tip schrieb:
This build will make you love playing the game again.
You will be smashing everything with this.
The answer to both of your questions is no.

I quit POE for many years, came back and tried some sort of ranger build for like 3 days and was ready to quit again. Then I found this.
It's just such a fun, relaxed playstyle that can tackle T16 maps and beyond.
Grab some crappy gear, gem up, move some passives around and get to pimpin' your undead girlfriends.

Zombie on!
That's very kind of you Pip_n_Tip. I'm happy to have helped you enjoy the game long-term.

Annnnnd

Aaaaaaaaaaand, I'm back to running temp chains aura and trying out the ruined helions. Ditched skitterbots but added elemental proliferation to my power siphon attack.
I need help.

I also miss my increased curse aoe from the original passive tree setup. Trying to figure out a way to fix this without messing with my points. Temp chains aura not big enough imo. A 4l with increased aoe gem you say? Can't figure out how to bring mana res into range.
There must be something out there. Some way. Somehow.

Zombie on!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: