3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
PostoFragola schrieb:
Has anyone tried this build with Hall of the Grandmasters unique map? Is it doable?
I ignore the Grandmaster map when making builds. Normally a strong DoT needs to be included to clear the map, which is too bad.

I guess I should have a disclaimer saying Clear the PvE Atlas...
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:
Spoiler
NO. There would take some serious rearranging that I do not care to do.
Tried it with 2 necros party, tried it twice solo. There is a master in each hallway that will not die. CI Max block with insane ES regen/leech. You will need a serious damage over time.
The funny thing is I didn't die either, it was a stalemate and I just left eventually.
Just buy a carry if you are going for atlas complete. I only did HoGM with arc trapper, he rip'd those fools, it was amazing!

So I am toying with the idea of swapping something and I would like WoD's take on it.
I am thinking of swapping Enfeeble for Vulnerability.
The maim is appetizing and we do mostly physical damage.
You think this would work Wod?
Or maybe I'll add a third curse and get some specters to do it for me :)

Ran T15 blighted map, lightly seasoned to taste, it was delicious!
Doing lot's of dying to intervention, spent the night in T15 because easy sustain and I don't care to fight a guardian every map.
Syndicate still wipes me on intervention, but I clean the safehouse no sweat.
So I got the 24, now I need the 25 for the totem.
Beating UE was my goal, but I am STILL having a blast and the game is as hard as you want to make it. Alch and go? NO. LOL, Alch and chaos spam for slightly better mods:)

Finally anointed a blight specific piece of gear last night! Got the boots with 150% move speed, gave them to my Assassin with Longshot anointed for Venom Gyre.
But he doesn't have his 186% movespeed boost from Elusive now so I may drop it, but the damn longshot is 40% increased at range... hmmmm decisions decisions... I also don't have a movement skill (because I use whirling blades) so the 74% decreased cooldown to movement skills doesn't help me either. Whirling blades says Travel, but it is always spammable, never saw it on cooldown before the boots.

Edit: Congrats PrincessOfAsgard! This was the build that turned the tide for me. When I ran this last year, everything just came together! This was the first time I actually had fun in the game and I made WoD my Wraeclast buddy for life! I gotta tell ya, the 3.8 improvements really amped this build up.
I think I started on 3.5 as well, but I was always missing something. I feel the 3.8 is smoooooth. But the zombies still want to follow mom everytime she gets too far away:) I gotta train those kids it's ok to keep killing stuff even when I leave for a bit!

Those are some serious boots! That movement speed sounds nauseating ;).

Ya, Vulnerability is a great replacement to Enfeeble (as long as you're still living after the switch. Both Vulnerability and Frostbite would be huge. So it just depends on which secondary attributes you want to give the enemies. You could always do both and get rid of Temporal Chains as well.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
No thanks! Temp Chains IS a life saver!
I can cast vulnerability while running behind a wall so I am feeling good about losing enfeeble. I guess I'll test it in HoGM in a bit :o

Can't do HoGM, not gonna try. LOL
Wasted an hour, there are 2 unkillables, scorching ray did nothing.
I did get a couple CIs with the ray, but demis spider queen is crazy.

Oh well, back to the fun!

Like I said, if you are going for atlas completion, just buy a carry...
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GrunkleBob um 20.11.2019, 19:32:15
Well, all that T15 runnin paid off!
I just killed lv83 Catarina and they were not kidding about the safe house!
I got 11 treasure rooms and 2 tinys trials!
Also just got an exalt on the map before that so life is good again :)

Finally got Atziri in the Aluring Abyss!

What a league WoD!!
I live on the edge and I am used to dying now, I just want to see content, so I did swap enfeeble with vulnerability.
Can definitely notice it bossing :)

Off to bed, very successful night!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GrunkleBob um 20.11.2019, 23:22:30
"
Wrecker_of_Days schrieb:
:) The Mighty PrincessOfAsgard! Good for you! I love that the 3.5 version is working great...ha ha...that's awesome. (I don't think your Violent Dead Jewels work anymore. I think they had their functionality removed from the game.)

Awesome job hitting your goals. I'm impressed as you love starting new characters and levelling so great job!

Oooh, thanks for the hint! I will look into this newer guide for the build and exchange the jewels with other ones that will work. Or do you have any suggestions?

Damn, and I was wondering why I could only summon 9 zombies instead of 11 lately. xD
Zuletzt bearbeitet von PrincessOfAsgard um 21.11.2019, 10:41:06
Sorry, accidental double post...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von PrincessOfAsgard um 21.11.2019, 10:40:45
"
PrincessOfAsgard schrieb:

Oooh, thanks for the hint! I will look into this newer guide for the build and exchange the jewels with other ones that will work. Or do you have any suggestions?

Damn, and I was wondering why I could only summon 9 zombies instead of 11 lately. xD

Try from dust, drops 8 skeletons at once!
My personal favorite Jewel :)
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:
Try from dust, drops 8 skeletons at once!
My personal favorite Jewel :)

I'll try it, thanks for the advice! Sounds useful for this build. ^^
"
GrunkleBob schrieb:
Well, all that T15 runnin paid off!
I just killed lv83 Catarina and they were not kidding about the safe house!
I got 11 treasure rooms and 2 tinys trials!
Also just got an exalt on the map before that so life is good again :)

Finally got Atziri in the Aluring Abyss!

What a league WoD!!
I live on the edge and I am used to dying now, I just want to see content, so I did swap enfeeble with vulnerability.
Can definitely notice it bossing :)

Off to bed, very successful night!
Awesome job on Catarina and Atziri GrunkleBob!

I'm glad Vulnerability worked out. You know it's strong when you can notice it in boss battles.

Annnnnd

"
PrincessOfAsgard schrieb:

Hey PrincessOfAsgard,

You know me, I like keeping my options open with Rare gear. There are some sweet minion jewels that increase their life and/or damage, give minions a chance to taunt...all sorts of stuff. I personally haven't found any great ones in my travels, but they're out there for sure.

Annnnnd

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: