[3.8] WIP Toxic Rain Pathfinder League Starter, 297% MS 5.9k life All Content + Great mapper/delver

"
erensson schrieb:
Great guide, good content!

How would a 6L bow with a shrieking of dread on it compare at league start?

If you get an empty prefix you could have a +2 bow gems with 40% chaos multi for 30-50c depending on base/essence cost.

Thanks for the good words erensson!

Yes good point. I will add that to my crafting section as well. In synthesis I did exactly that to get started, but in legion I was lucky enough to drop exalt before maps so I just went straight to +1 gems.
Just want to say thumbs up on the guide. I definitely encourage you to continue to fill it out and go on to write more guides in the future. :-)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MochaDragon um 22.08.2019, 04:56:32
Really looking forward to this in 3.8, good job on the guide can't wait to see it updated!

Keep in the great work!
Can it be lab runner?
"
keksikkek schrieb:
Can it be lab runner?

I don't know enough about lab running to give a definitive answer but lab is really easy once you get the proper gear. I could add a video if you want.
"
Yalpe schrieb:
"
keksikkek schrieb:
Can it be lab runner?

I don't know enough about lab running to give a definitive answer but lab is really easy once you get the proper gear. I could add a video if you want.

Sure, add please a video. Looks likes this build is a budget for lab runs and can do maps and delve easily.
"
keksikkek schrieb:
"
Yalpe schrieb:
"
keksikkek schrieb:
Can it be lab runner?

Sure, add please a video. Looks likes this build is a budget for lab runs and can do maps and delve easily.

I just recorded the video. I've never done dedicated lab runs so my lab running skills are dubious. I mostly went as fast as possibly on this terrible lab layout without really caring about traps/stuff in general. I'll leave it to you to judge if this is acceptable for you or not.

Speaking about budget, its not *that* expensive but for uber lab you kind of need to hit at least 5k life which can require some gear investment. I don't know how that compares to other builds because as I said, I don't know a lot about lab running.

Please let me know what you think!
"
Yalpe schrieb:
I just recorded the video. I've never done dedicated lab runs so my lab running skills are dubious. I mostly went as fast as possibly on this terrible lab layout without really caring about traps/stuff in general. I'll leave it to you to judge if this is acceptable for you or not.

Speaking about budget, its not *that* expensive but for uber lab you kind of need to hit at least 5k life which can require some gear investment. I don't know how that compares to other builds because as I said, I don't know a lot about lab running.

Just saw the dmg and I can say its ez uLabber. With some changes in passive tree I cant ez reach 5k+ life, ty, I will start with this. <3
"
keksikkek schrieb:
"
Yalpe schrieb:

Just saw the dmg and I can say its ez uLabber. With some changes in passive tree I cant ez reach 5k+ life, ty, I will start with this. <3

Keep in mind that my gear is final and not "budget". Uber lab is still doable with less obviously but for this kind of damage you really need Empower lvl4 and +2 Support gems. The bow should be a lot easier to craft with the new unveiling changes however so that's interesting. I think you could get close to my gear with sub 10ex if you craft a bit. Now sure how budget that sounds to you.
How many profit we have from poison prolif from PF asc?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: