3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
webas schrieb:
How do you guys deal with mana regen or leech?

The point 4% from skill tree seems to be not enough in certain situations. Even with enlighten 3 i feel i want to have more mana or much more leech without spending another skill tree point.

Any advice?

Edit:

the uber elder fight is impossible.

my ED 300k witch could kill with few deaths or none..
and this 6.5k 9endurance jugg with 1,5mil dps dies like a fly.

Leap slam hard to navigate, but i guess melee sux big time vs uber elder.
Most time is just running around and this cant tank anything. Insta dying no matter what.

Yes - no need to lecture, i was not using purity of ice or cold flask, but still it was suppose to be semi easy fight not impossible. Even dps doesnt matter because.. melee i guess. Im not sure if its tankyness or just tectonic slam itself because I know fight mechanics itself.

/rant over

i dont know dude. if you got similar stats to me you should not have any issues. there is 2 things in that figth that does damage to the build. its the shaper beam and the elder slam. The elder slam is one of hardest hits in the game and consist of cold and phys damage, so it still does decent damage to us. it 1 hits 20k es builds. i eat it once and got hit for 5k. the other thing is the shaper beam since its a elemental degen, and neather fortify or nebuloch mitigates degen. so stay out of the shaper beam, and dont get hit by elder slam(propperly the most telegrafed attack in the game) and i cant see the issue.. the shaper balls hit for less then 2 k and if you get hit by more then one its a player issue not build issue. the elder ice projs and minions dont really do much damage, and the degen on floor can be leap slammed around. ofc if you stand on cold degen, eat elder projs. while shaper is beaming you... then maby you need to go watch some tv instead.. :D try it out i hope my notes helped
Hello,

I was wondering, does the passive Supreme Grantstanding (Nearby Allies and Enemies Share Charges with you
Enemies Hitting you have 10% chance to gain an Endurance, Frenzy or Power Charge)
is effective in this build, or totally useless ?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von tusune um 19.10.2019, 09:10:17
"
tusune schrieb:
Hello,

I was wondering, does the passive Supreme Grantstanding (Nearby Allies and Enemies Share Charges with you
Enemies Hitting you have 10% chance to gain an Endurance, Frenzy or Power Charge)

shure, but on cost of the other timeless jewel? there is many other combos that could be good. but ofc if the minor points you also gain from it gives similar huge boost, it can be good. Vs my timeless jewel giving alot of str, smaller dps and regen and 30% fortify
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF schrieb:
"
tusune schrieb:
Hello,

shure, but on cost of the other timeless jewel? there is many other combos that could be good. but ofc if the minor points you also gain from it gives similar huge boost, it can be good. Vs my timeless jewel giving alot of str, smaller dps and regen and 30% fortify

i followed ur tree , but seems timeless jewel can offer only 10% effect(put the lethal pirde into the jew slot near golem's blood) , how make it to 30 % ?
"

Well i took a elegant hubris to get the 10% damage per endurance charge, it's just that i can have the Supreme Grandstanding for just 1 point, thats why i want to know if it's worth it, or should i go with another timeless jewel ?
"
tusune schrieb:
"

Well i took a elegant hubris to get the 10% damage per endurance charge, it's just that i can have the Supreme Grandstanding for just 1 point, thats why i want to know if it's worth it, or should i go with another timeless jewel ?

try it out. dont sound bad. options, are great play around with it.. but for 1 point shure, gives decent chance for generating frencys and power charges doing boss fights, for more substain dps due to frency+ EO proc from power.
I'm having a pretty hard time with mana during leveling. I'm trying it out on HCSSF (If you look up my profile it's not actually SSF because we're playing in a party but we are still not trading outside of the party)

I'm pretty much spamming mana flasks...
"
anstaendig schrieb:
I'm having a pretty hard time with mana during leveling. I'm trying it out on HCSSF (If you look up my profile it's not actually SSF because we're playing in a party but we are still not trading outside of the party)

I'm pretty much spamming mana flasks...

yeah, it isn't SSF friendly to level... I mean but what high dps, good synergy build is in SSF?

1 thief's torment ring + atziri's foible = as long as you hit 2 mobs it's infinite sustain, with the mana reduction cost nodes.

mana hit jewel slots, the regen+ node and the leech nodes, with other mana hit would sustain it while levelling. otherwise just flask it up, you're invincible otherwise so no need for other flasks
hey this guide looks awesome

im thinking of making a variant with ice crash.. any thoughts? is that a bad idea?

im just thinking out loud here . might be easier to do 100% ice conversion?
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?
Nevermind. Ice conversion is actually worse because there's no node or necklace option like fire. The big one is on glove I can't see a way to get more than 90% Phys to ice.

100%. Phys to fire seem easy though . I have a 25%. Phys to fire glove for sale on blight right now haha
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: