3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Enterich schrieb:
Hi there!
Thanks for the build.
Could you upload a full t16 clear video please?
I want to see the general/legion clearspeed.

You linked a wrong video for your t16 clear, its also shaper.

Thx for the feedback, linked the correct video. will add a full clearspeed map to i guess with juicy pack size.
Hi got a problem i just take to much fire damage plz help me
I got 2x nebulock
2 kaom's way 2
80% fire reist
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JuhlDk/characters
"
JuhlDk schrieb:
Hi got a problem i just take to much fire damage plz help me
I got 2x nebulock
2 kaom's way 2
80% fire reist
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JuhlDk/characters

hi, Well taking Arconist will help alot, also your gear is lacking alot of life, the astramentis is not a good amulet imo, you also got alot of unallocated points, get thoes 2 points jewels soccets for life + damage or resists, allowing you to get more life on gear, the better HP pool the better regen. if you struggle to hard in the beginning you can run 1 nebulch + 1 weapon
Do you think this is a fairly easy swap to Chief? Seems like the consensus this league is that Chief achieves similar defensive stats and better offense than Jugg all around.

Thanks!
"
Aestartes schrieb:
Do you think this is a fairly easy swap to Chief? Seems like the consensus this league is that Chief achieves similar defensive stats and better offense than Jugg all around.

Thanks!

HI the Chieftain will offer more Offence if you solve the accuracy on gear. els it wont. also the chieftain will give signifcant less defence then the JUG. it will have higher regen but take way more damage from all sources. Also the Charge generation will not add up to the consume rate if not stunning, so in general mapping its not a issue on hard bosses it will be(mainly shaper Uelder).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DUKE_OF_SNUFF um 17.07.2019, 10:41:55
I never tried delving. Would this be a good build to learn?
added a video with pure chalula boss kill
"
Xeelios schrieb:
I never tried delving. Would this be a good build to learn?

yes this is one of the most forgiving delve chars. you have high mitigation and a high surplus or regen meaning you can run into darkness without degening for long time. and completly ignore the mobs. Just never run charge steal mods( have killed 1 jug of mine in delve league since i missed it) and watch for nulifyers in nemesis mod. i succcesfull killed all delve bosses, this char is especially strong vs architect (pure phys) and kurgul(the rippiest) since its 2 form is chaos and ligthing damage. so with a topaz flask we are very immortal.
Gonna try this build today :=)

Any chance for some tips on the passives while leveling? do u need to rusch mana and life leech node or is it ok to lvl without it?
I am lvl 32 and having mana issues myself. I am thinking of dropping Jains rings and equipping - mana skill cost rings until I get the right nodes.

Edit: using Malichai’s Simula for the head slot grants blood magic which is doing the trick, just need to stay on top of you flask use.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von pantomime um 20.07.2019, 09:53:57

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: