[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

I need time to look, have to go to work.

If you want to go full dps, save your Alva for +8 helmet vaal, and save money to get Shaper base and craft a gg double damage bow to synergy with the +8 helmet.

But your +3 bow can carry you to T16, just may be die a few time (less than 6 portals per map)

BTW mbXtreme's video already said how to get more life by giving up dps node

i have 6k life, except Chimera and Uber Elder, or Delve boss, not much chance to die, but still weak on physical damage reduction. May be solved by expensive rare that migrate physical damage to fire damage but i haven't really search the market or how to craft it yet (or is it from Delve drop only?)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 14.10.2019, 20:31:57
Question, why would you go for claws on Soul Raker on the tree if its claw stats.
"
Rothdir schrieb:
Question, why would you go for claws on Soul Raker on the tree if its claw stats.

Buy a Lioneye's Fall jewel and test it yourself.

However, it is not essential if you want to pick life leech at duelist area and spent the skill point somewhere else

only the combat focus jewels and Xoph are essential (the latter is for AOF and fire pen, you can pick AoF at tree but i would say not that good in term of dps)

The last "essential " set of items would be either:

+3 bow (mastermind +2 and +1 to socketed gem prefixes) + 3/4 Empower + any helmet you like such as -res, or just Goldrim

OR

+8 helmet (+6 may be also work) plus Shaper double damage bow (however, it may need 20ex for using this setup)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 14.10.2019, 20:18:38
"
iAmHot schrieb:

that what i have now...
btw i came from the mbx video to this thread :D

now i have trouble what i should upgrade next.
i just have 4500 life and die a lot :(
maybe someone can look into it?
https://pastebin.com/LUBGJAbF

And you definitely not using my POB tree. You only have 138% increased life from tree, it is obviously glass cannon for 4k life.

Drop all his setup and use mine. Too low dps. Either you failed to copy 100% of his gear (he did not use +3 bow for single target, he use shaper double damage and ele pen bow? Did he use +8 helmet?) and setup or something wrong with his build

My 6L setup + any helmet

For +8 helmet single target setup + Shaper double damage ele pen bow

Elemental Focus, Fire Pen, Elemental Damage with attack, Elemental Hit

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 15.10.2019, 10:53:21
And trying to see the dps by importing the character iAmHot#LuxShot into POB

1. By scarifying the dps on tree , pick more life node, got 5250 life and 180% increased life from tree (quiver, ring, all did not have real life roll, +str count as indirect increase). Use rare instead if want to stack life

2. using 6L +3 bow as single target not +4 level quasi-5L helmet (thus clear may be weaker), and above change in tree, get the same dps, around 1.8M

3. res dangerously low, and deadeye can't sustain flask in boss arena. Without flask the res are uncapped. At least MBxtreme had capped res. He did not use WiseOak so even without Dying Sun (a flask on +fire res basetype), he did not have res problem

So, either you follow his build 100% (he use rare boot, rare glove, rare helmet, rare quiver, and Beast unique chest) or follow my guide on unique and rare and gem and bow setup and tree. (and Only when without flask res are capped, then try to figure out which rare item can be dropped for more powerful unique, not throw all unique to almost every slot)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 17.10.2019, 18:40:20
"
neohongkong schrieb:

My 6L setup + any helmet

For +8 helmet single target setup + Shaper double damage ele pen bow

Elemental Focus, Fire Pen, Elemental Damage with attack, Elemental Hit

And interesting to find out, if using Lava Lash anointment, may be faster attack is better than Fire pen gem in 4L setup

Basically scaling dps would be

Base damage from weapon (non-notable for EH)
Base damage from gem level (very high for EH)
scale attack speed
scale crit chance and multi
scale more/increase ele/fire/physical/cold/lightning damage multiplier
scale ele/fire pen

so, it would be more interesting to see which gear should use which anointment for maxing dps.

So far the max i saw was 30M dps by using Hypothermia as the build claiming to constantly chill and rest of his gear are very descent

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 17.10.2019, 19:16:47
I started a build like this, and I will post here my progress. Stay tuned.

Still in act2 atm.
quick update. Current gear (bought amulet, and both rings)

I also have all jewels. My focus is right now to level a bit and to replace helm/bow/chest gear

stay tuned.
Bought new helm

please advice what new gear to buy, I have 1ex in my stash. Thanks
You can decide to buy a 6L bow base (non-shaper needed) for the build to craft one for single target

Or keep your single target in helmet and search for good shaper bow instead (no need to 6L) (see mods https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow)

Also, Pyre actually better in leveling but end game is not. Since you have the +4 level helmet (which have built-in Cold to Fire) you can look for replacing the Call of the Brotherhood with shaper/elder rare ring

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: