[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

It's a waste of time to farm blight in maps lower t13. So yeah, t4 Burials = of course you skip it.

If you run t16 Burials, then you should do it, at least for the chance of getting additional map dropped. The rewards are worthless even at t16 :/

BTW, anyone knows if amount of shards being dropped by Harbingers (Zana mod) is being scaled with the map's quantity?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von aefoa um 09.10.2019, 14:02:06
"
aefoa schrieb:
It's a waste of time to farm blight in maps lower t13. So yeah, t4 Burials = of course you skip it.

If you run t16 Burials, then you should do it, at least for the chance of getting additional map dropped. The rewards are worthless even at t16 :/

BTW, anyone knows if amount of shards being dropped by Harbingers (Zana mod) is being scaled with the map's quantity?

Thanks bud!
Strongly considering this build. Looks like a blast!

I feel that alot of the negative comments come from people that don't know the game well and expect this to be like other really simple builds. I've played a ton of fast TS (and KB before nerfs awhile back) builds over the years and can tell you it takes a good understanding of all interactions with passives and gear, if you want to excel.

If you want to just plugin random gear at low levels and expect performance, these types of builds aren't for you.

When starting this type of build with a very limited budget, first focus on killing mobs fast. Add quant and movement speed as funds permit, while maintaining damage. Use pob before any big purchases.

Only now checked new PoB and getting Unnatural Instinct jewel + True Strike crit passive instead of Aqueous Accelerant+Jewel socket+Throat Seker/Jewel socket is so much better. With 35% crit Windripper + Sadima's elem weakness corrupt + Ice Golem i have over 90% crit chance and FINALLY can drop Diamond flask for that Jade flask + Freeze immune for the max speed and almost max crit chance setup.

Once again, tyvm for the build FrozenSentinel.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von aefoa um 09.10.2019, 21:22:21
"
Nusli schrieb:
Hi!

Just a quick question. How do you clear uber lab with this. I can easily kill trahspacks but it takes ages for Single Target. Is there maybe an alternative 6-Link setup that is good for killing bosses ?

I have a 6-linked Windripper and Queen of the Forest.

Besides that its a really nice MF build :)

I did do uber lab on this build at around level 90, didn't have any issues and used TS for single target.
Gotta go fast
"
rikujo schrieb:
Just dropping by to say this build is insane. I just started burial chamber and if you're experienced or skilled enough, holy shit the wonders it does for you lmao. All the previous negative comments are definitely made by some scrub who just started.

Hell yeah, best currency per hour you can get out of mapping imo. Literally farmed a mirror doing alc and go T4 burials this league.
Gotta go fast
"
Deadfire1 schrieb:
Strongly considering this build. Looks like a blast!

I feel that alot of the negative comments come from people that don't know the game well and expect this to be like other really simple builds. I've played a ton of fast TS (and KB before nerfs awhile back) builds over the years and can tell you it takes a good understanding of all interactions with passives and gear, if you want to excel.

If you want to just plugin random gear at low levels and expect performance, these types of builds aren't for you.

When starting this type of build with a very limited budget, first focus on killing mobs fast. Add quant and movement speed as funds permit, while maintaining damage. Use pob before any big purchases.

Exactly correct. I ran a tabula and some trash rares all the way until level 90 and it felt totally fine. As long as you got the gem levels and some basic gear, you good to go!
Gotta go fast
"
aefoa schrieb:
Only now checked new PoB and getting Unnatural Instinct jewel + True Strike crit passive instead of Aqueous Accelerant+Jewel socket+Throat Seker/Jewel socket is so much better. With 35% crit Windripper + Sadima's elem weakness corrupt + Ice Golem i have over 90% crit chance and FINALLY can drop Diamond flask for that Jade flask + Freeze immune for the max speed and almost max crit chance setup.

Once again, tyvm for the build FrozenSentinel.

NP my friend! I will continue to make improvements when I see the opportunity. =)
Gotta go fast
Started leveling this with Karui ward (freedom of movement), seven leagues, alchemists QS, and grabbing alot of movement speed nodes. Moving through the story-line so fast. :)
Thx Aefoa for your answer (and all your other usefull answers)

Got another question about Chain (support) : I understand it gives our initial hit 20% more damage, but it also reduced it by 11%, so since we already chain one time, isn't it better to add dps gems or even ice bite for - I think - way more than the 9% gain remaining ?

(And if I'm wrong my final question about chain would be : tis all about clearing speed right ? Not pure dps - asking cause I clear anything up to T16 but lack dps against boss...)
IGN : Koi_Fish_Girl

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: