[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
grimjack68 schrieb:
What are they doing to TS? I dug around here and on Reddit a bit, and haven't seen any reference to the new announcements.

Chris said that it's getting nefed hard during the keynote presentation.
"
FrozenSentinel schrieb:
"
DelightedMuskox schrieb:
Hey dude, Chris said they're killing Tornado Shot. I hope you'll find an alternative since Im so exicted to play this build in 3.9 :D.

I'm sure we will be fine! Even right now Ice Shot and LA are both totally viable. Having easier access to multiple 6 links will also help a lot with single target vs clear skills.

Skill system rework is 4.0, Death of Tornado Shot is 3.9 tho :/.
"
DelightedMuskox schrieb:
"
FrozenSentinel schrieb:
"
DelightedMuskox schrieb:
Hey dude, Chris said they're killing Tornado Shot. I hope you'll find an alternative since Im so exicted to play this build in 3.9 :D.

I'm sure we will be fine! Even right now Ice Shot and LA are both totally viable. Having easier access to multiple 6 links will also help a lot with single target vs clear skills.

Skill system rework is 4.0, Death of Tornado Shot is 3.9 tho :/.

Then use LA / Ice Shot in the meantime, it's a fine alternative
Gotta go fast
Can I get a list of which items of the build should I buy first? Like, which are essential and I should rush to get and which ones are just to make it better
It's just a mapper build, isn't it?
I am now level 81 and have problems killing the bosses.
Do you have any tips on how I can increase my damage so that I can finish the maps without any problems?
When is it safe or recommended to switch to Tornado Shot?
Actually I think starting the league with somethibg more well-rounded might be a better idea this time, sińce we have to kilka bises to shape atlas.
can u say loot per map ? fast movement i think will make you take item become very hard, easy missclick

howmany map u drop 1 doctor ?
"
quiet18121989 schrieb:
howmany map u drop 1 doctor ?

Only 3 doctors in 3000 maps according to his reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dgnl9z/detailed_analysis_of_farming_a_mirror_of_kalandra/
It looks like tornado shot will be fine, the only thing they announced changing on it in the patch notes were making the secondary projectiles fade over time - distance increased with projectile speed.

If you're using this build, you will still be shattering entire screens of mobs so I'd say you've got nothing to worry about. I'll be rolling this during Metamorph so hopefully I'm right. Good luck exiles.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: