[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

The 2-4 dex isnt that bad really, still strong.. I think the awakened gems do alot here
"
ryukenden schrieb:
Patch notes out.

It killed this build.

Low double damage % and crappy add cold damage from dex.

RIP Dec 2019

What are you talking about, even if it deals 50% less dmg it still will be op
build is still strong. I'll do an update in a few days, it will be hard to collect new items though
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
is anyone playing this in metamorph league?
I'm still using it as a shell/guide
I wanted to try a dex stacking build this league. Since everyone is abandoning it for being nerfed too hard I was thinking the items might be cheap.

This is my current POB. Suggestions on improvements would be appreciated. No drop luck yet, but I also didn't get much playtime in yet.

https://pastebin.com/DXqRGnW9
So a lot of deep delvers are still playing this build with scourge arrow. It's kind of hard to update the guide since I linked items all throughout and they're mostly nerfed now, but I think this build will still be strong, especially when you get awakened supports. The problem is that awakened supports are super rare.
Thanks for the info. I just got my amulet and the damage seems ok so far. The defense is a little meh for a bossing league, but that was to be expected.
How are u sustaining mana might just be me but i bearly have enough mana to cast my skill once i do get insta leech for mana but still with all my mana resevered i cant always attack please help
With enough damage 0,4% mana leech should be enough. Works for me. With early gear a mana on hit jewel can be very good. With the amount of arrows fired 2 mana per hit add up.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: