[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
Siafu75 schrieb:

let me know if you want use this

Yes absolutely. I don't have any currency in blight league so you'll have to trust my reputation from mirror services.

I tried messaging you in game, but it said you were offline. If you see this, you can contact me in game @Xeno_Kratos
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
what is the likelihood this build or dex stacking will hit the chopping block?
"
Molochmane schrieb:
They hinted that some shaper / elder mods might be nerfed or even removed if they proved to be "too powerful" with the new altas rework so... yeah I'd be moderately worried what they're planning to do.

Especially since similar bows were used in deep delving and reached much much deeper than previous builds.
"
Viktranka schrieb:
"
Molochmane schrieb:
They hinted that some shaper / elder mods might be nerfed or even removed if they proved to be "too powerful" with the new altas rework so... yeah I'd be moderately worried what they're planning to do.

Especially since similar bows were used in deep delving and reached much much deeper than previous builds.

On one hand I agree and share your worried sentiment. On the other, this patch looks like it has more power creep than any expansion I've ever seen playing this game. So we'll see how it ends up. It's really hard to say right now.
Hi there,

anyone though of using this?

most important thing - poe planner skill three is not here... please make complete guide, tnx!
"
ArchDevilCro schrieb:
most important thing - poe planner skill three is not here... please make complete guide, tnx!

path of building is what I and most people use. Also there's a picture of the tree in the guide as well
I'm running a dex stacker this blight league as currency sink, and I've just started to transition into Eternity Shroud.

My profile should be open.

Here are my current items:

Solid items u can use when u dont go the eternity shroud route (Wich is insanely expensive and u are still building up your dex pool

Rigwalds quiver

Good unique before getting fancy expensive rings are 2x

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Taming

It helps alot with resistances aswel, since dex stacking rangers are constantly starving for resistances

My flasks:

Cinderswallow is really really good on this.

My jewels and my timeless jewel u should check in my tre, no clue how to link that shit.

If ppl have any questions, just shoot.

I make all end game content trivial on this build atm btw. It shreds. And Im far from optimized.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von eljerros um 28.11.2019, 20:25:24
This is hardly a guide, you're just showing off your endgame gear. It's got next to no info on how to play this build, the mechanics of it, how to level, etc. You're so close, put some more effort into it and it'll be a full guide.
"
timecat schrieb:
This is hardly a guide, you're just showing off your endgame gear. It's got next to no info on how to play this build, the mechanics of it, how to level, etc. You're so close, put some more effort into it and it'll be a full guide.

Tbh if you are min maxing a build like this, U probably dont need to know how to level and how to play.

U just need some general guidelines on how someone else pulls this off. Since this is stated in his post; an expensive as shit, no beginner build what so ever.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von eljerros um 04.12.2019, 13:06:33

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: