[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Guys I need advice, I wanna try bow build (because did not played one for so long) and the dex stacking got me really interested.

And since I have only like 10 ex I wanna ask how important is the atk speed/double damage mod? Theres plenty of rare cheap 1 mod (dmg per 10 dex) bows for like 1 ex. Should I just buy one and multimod it? What other mod then I should add instead the atk speed/double damage?

Or the mod is too important and better to buy tons of fossils and try to craft one?
edit: nvm im an idiot
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Blackdreams1011 um 14.07.2019, 10:19:49
"
Asag schrieb:
Guys I need advice, I wanna try bow build (because did not played one for so long) and the dex stacking got me really interested.

And since I have only like 10 ex I wanna ask how important is the atk speed/double damage mod? Theres plenty of rare cheap 1 mod (dmg per 10 dex) bows for like 1 ex. Should I just buy one and multimod it? What other mod then I should add instead the atk speed/double damage?

Or the mod is too important and better to buy tons of fossils and try to craft one?

I'm not an expert, but I made this build 2 days ago. I am lvl 81 and I spent around 17-18 ex on the gear and it's clearing like crazy. My barrage has 7kk dps (5link Hyrri's), TS around 1kk and clears legions crazy fast. And to answer your question - I don't have a bow with 20% double damage, here's what I got for 10ex:

I spent also 6ex on a helmet with +2 TS projectiles, but I was clearing fast even without it. So a 10ex can definitely get this build started to a point where you can farm some more currency for a better gear and get the feeling of the build.

This is my first ranger build, and it's fun like no other.
Yet another bow craft question:

It's hard for me to figure out how valuable penetration is versus other damage mods (right now it sounds like double damage / attack speed are the second most important properties)

So here's the bow I'm working with:

Right now it's looking to me like the best I can aim for is annul and hope to hit ele damage and the 9% pen?
is fractal better then a rare one with barrage enchant?

Wasting standard currency x)
@dav - personally I think multimodded bow is better, but if you want to keep that, scour suffixes because 10% pen isn't that great

@what - fractal is the best helmet for this build, no question lol. replacing a starkonja with +2 barrage with a fractal thoughts with no enchant gives me more barrage dps

"
allana schrieb:

Wasting standard currency x)

damnnnn... that must be the only one that exists. I wish I thought of that
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
fun and strong build. Killed uber elder a couple of times with it. Dont really know what to upgrade next, any advice?
"
Whatisyoudoing schrieb:
fun and strong build. Killed uber elder a couple of times with it. Dont really know what to upgrade next, any advice?

If you're bossing, a %attributes/damage per 15 dex ammy will give more damage since it's hard to apply ailments to bosses
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Hello, I am really interested in trying this build. I have a budget around a 93. However with this build things can get extremely expensive so I am struggle on which item I should focus on.

Cold stacking / double damage multimoded bow goes around 30 ex.
a decent tornado shot enchant goes around 20 ex.

Should I have enough currency to buy the rest of the equipment to make a decent build with 40 remaining ex ?

Can you give me advice on which item I should focus on ?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: