[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"

It is finished

PRAISE

If I ever played standard, I'm pretty sure I would pay an arm and a leg to mirror this.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von IFollowYou um 07.07.2019, 17:35:10
"
IFollowYou schrieb:
"

It is finished

PRAISE

If I ever played standard, I'm pretty sure I would pay an arm and a leg to mirror this.

Hahaha. Would love to take an arm and a leg off ya. This is my next project

Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Hey guys I was trying to get my gear for this build and I chaos spammed this chest:

I was wondering if you guys think it's good for the build or should I try to sell it and get one with life on it. It seems pretty good in PoB but I'm just not too sure. Also in the OP it's mentioned that you can craft on % inc attributes as a suffix. Can it stack with % dex?

Thanks for the build guide, pretty excited to start playing it.
"
frostedbutts7 schrieb:
I was wondering if you guys think it's good for the build or should I try to sell it and get one with life on it. It seems pretty good in PoB but I'm just not too sure. Also in the OP it's mentioned that you can craft on % inc attributes as a suffix. Can it stack with % dex?

Thanks for the build guide, pretty excited to start playing it.

Honestly evasion is pretty good and I don't think you need hardly any life at all, so that chest is pretty strong. Many people run Hyrri's Ire, which has no life at all. I would craft %attributes on it and call it a day--it works to increase your dex btw
i really like to try this out is their is good guide i can follow to level as i dnt see one in here :)
Hey guys, I divined what seems to be a pretty good brutal restraint for the build, but it lacks % dex. Is this good enough or should I look for one with %dex?

Heres the stats it gives:
50% increased crit chance
20% projectile damage
5% attack/cast speed
20% elemental damage
4% max life
10% increased flask charges gained
Hey guys! Thinking of running this build. Bought the base, socketed in 180 jewellers, linked in 300 fuses and this was the fourth slam with aberrant, prismatic, frigid and metallic. Should I keep slamming or do something with this?

Tldr: how to proceed or roll over?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Eetfawk um 09.07.2019, 12:48:35
"
Eetfawk schrieb:
Hey guys! Thinking of running this build. Bought the base, socketed in 180 jewellers, linked in 300 fuses and this was the fourth slam with aberrant, prismatic, frigid and metallic. Should I keep slamming or do something with this?

Tldr: how to proceed or roll over?

Nicht verfügbar

I would try to annul that low flat cold mod, then lock prefixes and scour suffixes--but maybe that is too expensive. Might just roll with frigid+shuddering to hit the attack speed+cold mod. I'm not sure whats better now that fossil prices have shifted so much.
Einige Gegenstände in diesem Beitrag sind zur Zeit nicht verfügbar.
I'm finding that I don't leech enough life / mana in T15/16 legion fights to sustain against big groups. Are there any changes I can make to my skill tree or maybe in terms of vaal gems? Since we don't do any phys dmg, blodo rage isn't helping either.
"
IFollowYou schrieb:
I'm finding that I don't leech enough life / mana in T15/16 legion fights to sustain against big groups. Are there any changes I can make to my skill tree or maybe in terms of vaal gems? Since we don't do any phys dmg, blodo rage isn't helping either.

Go for Lioneye's Fall. Helps a lot. Cinderswallow Urn is not enough

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: