[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

If we go deadeye, we take Gathering winds, Endless Munitions, Rupture i'm guessing? Since Endless Munitions gives +200 accuracy we could have a level 1 precision and get a single accuracy mod on a ring or helm for a total of 100% hit chance.

By having precision level 1 and having a level 4 enlighten, we could take another aura, best one probably being herald of purity. Another defensive option is arctic armor.

This is what i'm aiming for https://pastebin.com/p44DyhBb
Level 100, min-maxed gear, Power Siphon variant

Zuletzt bearbeitet von SummerMelody um 06.09.2019, 02:05:21
"
oMySunshine schrieb:
"
I'm a bit of a brainlet and a simpleton so I usually don't take other things in consideration lol, but that won't stop me from trying out new things.

I'm still deciding and figuring things out, especially ascendancy nodes, everything is not set in stone yet but it's looking bright as heck. Flask uptime has never been a problem for me, cause I hate popping flask for burst damage. Might try to find a Watcher's Eye with Flask charges on crit Precision and Cold Conversion Hatred, it'll be very very expensive but I think it's kinda worth.

LGoH has never been a problem for me either, cause most of my death is from oneshot so Raider's defense is going to be better for me. +1 Frenzy node seems pretty sketchy for me as well cause it's somewhat conditional damage, unlike pure damage nodes but that'll need further testing and fiddling around, but I think you have a point. I hope Raider will have better sustainable DPS than Pathfinder to compenstate for its lack of flask sustain in long fights but I'm pretty optimistic about that.

Cyclopean Coil for ailment immunity sounds super nice as I can take other offensive ascendancy nodes, not sure how competitive it is to a well-rolled Stygian Vise in the endgame scenario, as we really need some sort of other useful stats, but with mana being added to the belt pool, Cyclopean just got more attractive lol.

All these theory crafting won't mean anything without testing tho, let's see how things perform :D I was hoping Wander would get some kind of changes or something new would come so that, to be frank, I don't have to repeat the build in a cookie cutter way, and I think now it's time.

I think you should get the Constitution enchant on your amulet. It would prob boost your life pool by 350-400ish which is pretty significant.

I think the major issue I have with Raider right now is that there's no way you can get the 3rd proj from Dying Sun. With Pathfinder it's still possible, just harder. With Deadeye you get a proj from the ascendancy. This means for KB, you're going to be missing a projectile which is a pretty big deal especially for wide open maps.

I've done some preliminary comparisons and added some of the POBs into the pastebin section. So far it seems Pathfinder will have the most consistent dps due to flask uptime, Deadeye has way more burst dps than both Raider and Pathfinder. Raider's advantage is phase run + dodge/evade + I think most movespeed.

After some POB testing, I think the use of Cyclopean Coil isn't worth dropping Avatar of the Veil just because it's hard to replace +1 minimum frenzy. No other damage mod comes close...

Pathfinder has more mandatory nodes on the tree to hit +1 proj. This makes it sorta punishing if you're in the low 90s-high 80s. I think I'll do either Deadeye/Raider until I'm around mid 90s and then transition to Pathfinder for uber elder farming.

This time around I think you will do better than last time knowing what you know now :)

Idk if you saw what I wrote earlier, but it seems Poet's pen is really meta this league. Expect it to be at least 1 exalt... this is problematic for league starter... I think you'll have to stick to Toxic Rain or something for a while. I'm in the middle of revising the lvling guide

"
SummerMelody schrieb:
If we go deadeye, we take Gathering winds, Endless Munitions, Rupture i'm guessing? Since Endless Munitions gives +200 accuracy we could have a level 1 precision and get a single accuracy mod on a ring or helm for a total of 100% hit chance.

By having precision level 1 and having a level 4 enlighten, we could take another aura, best one probably being herald of purity. Another defensive option is arctic armor.

This is what i'm aiming for https://pastebin.com/p44DyhBb
Level 100, min-maxed gear, Power Siphon variant

Yeah I added the ascendancies to the guide. Good idea on the Herald of Purity, I'll look into that in a bit. Got to edit a lot of stuff

Edit: Just checked out your POB. Very nice. I think if you add a flat cold enchant on your boots you'll break 9m. Also it's worth considering multimodding a 70+% cold damage temple shield I think. The dps from that mod alone is insane. Idk if you'll be res capped though.

Double Edit: You may need a lot more than 4.9k life to grind for lvl 100. I think you'll need to have at least ~5.8k to be safe. Apparently Blight mobs are going to be rippy as hell. Even if you had 1/3 of the current dps on your POB you should be able to farm maps no problem. I'd prob go all in for defenses.

Poet's pen is going to be so expensive we might have to do phys bow or toxic rain at first.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 06.09.2019, 07:31:20
Wouldn't Twyzel be a decent wand option, at least until we are able to afford a Poet's Pen and Tabula?

We could use two, put barrage + wed + ele focus in one and kinetic blast/power siphon + wed + chain/pierce in the other.
Twyzel would be nice until we can use Moonsorrow, as Twyzel has worse attack speed which is a huge thing, and worse DPS. Even the +1 proj won't compenstate for the lack of support gems.

Unique wands with decent APS and/or pDPS is Poet's Pen, Eclipse/Corona Solaris, Moonsorrow and Twyzel. I'm thinking Corona Solaris or just straight up craft a rare wand with Essences, maybe Contempt.

Still having a strong belief in Raider, so excited for the launch wooo!
"
SummerMelody schrieb:
"
Wouldn't Twyzel be a decent wand option, at least until we are able to afford a Poet's Pen and Tabula?

We could use two, put barrage + wed + ele focus in one and kinetic blast/power siphon + wed + chain/pierce in the other.

"
oMySunshine schrieb:
"
Twyzel would be nice until we can use Moonsorrow, as Twyzel has worse attack speed which is a huge thing, and worse DPS. Even the +1 proj won't compenstate for the lack of support gems.

Unique wands with decent APS and/or pDPS is Poet's Pen, Eclipse/Corona Solaris, Moonsorrow and Twyzel. I'm thinking Corona Solaris or just straight up craft a rare wand with Essences, maybe Contempt.

Still having a strong belief in Raider, so excited for the launch wooo!

I was thinking more in terms of the early end-game when we've already acquired a Tabula from farming Aqueducts. Twyzel would be good at first if you're lacking links, but I think a 4 link barrage would outperform it, at least based on my limited POB testing.

My main concern is that we get stuck in early tiers of maps and can't progress because progression becomes gated by a multi exalt wand. Before this, Poet's Pen was like 9c, but I'm worried that it might be multi-exalt this league...

The main advantage isn't really the damage from Poet's itself. It's the fact that you can consistently proc Frost Bomb (-25% cold res) and proj weakness constantly, which greatly boosts single target. I guess you can still do the same manually with Moonsorrow but it's a lot more of a hassle and won't be available for regular mobs.

Not sure if Im allowed to post links here, but I was thinking about following something like this for levelling:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s297/client/snv?noteGuid=4aedd9cd-3a6d-4f79-a8ce-eb2ca3810ae6&noteKey=c27b525c2f29f1ca&sn=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.evernote.com%2Fshard%2Fs297%2Fsh%2F4aedd9cd-3a6d-4f79-a8ce-eb2ca3810ae6%2Fc27b525c2f29f1ca&title=Analysis%2Bof%2BKammel%2527s%2BToxic%2BRain%2B%252B%2BHerald%2Bof%2BAgony

This is a toxic rain setup that can basically reach end game without any uniques, just rares that you pick up. I've skimmed through two videos of streamers completing all acts in around ~5 hours, and the tree can be respecced into wander with maybe 30ish regrets.

I think I'm going to go with Deadeye at first, just because it's more useful in the early game, and I won't respec into Pathfinder until I have most of my gear ready.

Edit: I think the instructions laid out in the levelling section should still be valid, except you replace Poet's with Moonsorrow and progression through red maps may be a bit painful. Also no more Alchemist's so I guess more damage nodes to compensate

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 06.09.2019, 16:02:53
How's the league start life folks? I have ~150.00KB/s so I've been sitting here for 6 hours now, woop woop!

I've been sitting on live search for PP, still seems very affordable C:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 07.09.2019, 00:13:09
"
oMySunshine schrieb:
How's the league start life folks? I have ~150.00KB/s so I've been sitting here for 6 hours now, woop woop!

I've been sitting on live search for PP, still seems very affordable C:

I'm testing the previous way of levelling from 3.7. And two of my friends are testing it with toxic rain. Toxic rain method is by far superior, in fact I got carried the entire time. The build can clear all content with minimal investment... >.> I think it's best to start as that. They followed the instructions from the link in the post above.

Idk Poet's Pen are rising extremely fast, already breaking 20c ~ 1 ex, and will prob rise some more. I think it'll have to be Moonsorrow. I'll try to transition tomorrow and see if it's hell.
Yuh Toxic Rain is so good, Cobra Lash was kind of a joke oof, my optimisism is damaged. Didn't know the price of PP will rise, guess I'll stick to Toxic Rain + HOAG until I can afford most stuffs.
"
oMySunshine schrieb:
Yuh Toxic Rain is so good, Cobra Lash was kind of a joke oof, my optimisism is damaged. Didn't know the price of PP will rise, guess I'll stick to Toxic Rain + HOAG until I can afford most stuffs.

I think Moonsorrow will be fine so long as you manually cast frost bomb + proj weakness for single target. Another concern is that Hyrri's Truth is much more expensive than 2 leagues ago hmm. The main drawback with Toxic Rain is that you prob need to spend like 40-50 regrets respeccing eventually unless you go with an unoptimized tree (taking a good number of wander/generic damage nodes + some chaos-related clusters). Based on the damage I'm seeing I think being a little bit unoptimized for the sake of saving some regrets is definitely not too punishing.

I wish I didn't go with phys bow/Rain of Arrows, definitely not the smoothest experience. The extra regrets one must spend as Toxic Rain is well worth it imo
"
Enahkra schrieb:
I wish I didn't go with phys bow/Rain of Arrows, definitely not the smoothest experience. The extra regrets one must spend as Toxic Rain is well worth it imo
What about the buffed ice shot? It kinda synergizes with the phys to cold type of build I'd hope?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: