[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
As I mentioned earlier, the Projectile Weakness - Curse on Hit - Frost Bomb combination is an insane damage boost. It essentially turns your 6 link Barrage into an 8-link. All you need to do is place it in range of the boss before you engage, sometimes you can do this even before the boss targets you. If you decide to neglect this setup your damage will suffer especially if you don't have crazy gear.

Would you recoment getting a pair of rare boots instead of Bubonic trail? How much of an increase in damage are they? that would also help on the resist.
"
AngryBurito schrieb:

Would you recoment getting a pair of rare boots instead of Bubonic trail? How much of an increase in damage are they? that would also help on the resist.

A pair of bubonics + 2 abyss jewels can give around 10-15% more damage and ~80 more life. This is about 60-90 points using my point system. I suggested bubonics in the guide bc its easy to get, enchant is easier to find, usually cheaper than rare boots, and abyss jewels were better last patch. This patch things have changed so bubonics arent as essential. The build also requires more gem sockets in 3.7 so the 2 extra gem slots using rare boots is very nice. If you use rare boots do the following:

1. Use my point system and aim for ~90 points more damage in other places. Easy spot is your belt which can reach 60%+ ele/cold damage. You have only 24 there. Also your amulet slot and your gloves too (see my 2 ex full dps glove in guide. Do some math to see how many pts the full dps glove gives versus ur current gloves). And perhaps if your lethal pride roll is bad, redivine it, and get good 3-4 mod cobalt jewels with attack speed with wand and multi and life.

2. Socket cwdt - steelskin - lightning golem in your boots. Keep lightning golem within level and cwdt will keep it constanty procced essentially giving you 8-9% attack speed at all times. For the second free slot you can put Vaal Haste which will also help a lot with burst dps.

3. For the only abyss jewel in your setup (in your belt), try to get blind on hit + high life + onslaught on kill.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 28.06.2019, 07:09:54

got this baddie, what yall think ?
"
Kane1992 schrieb:

got this baddie, what yall think ?

Wow thats insane. Probably the best phys wand Ive seen so far from Legion.
Hey guys :) someone can actually give me tips where i can optimize my build to not get oneshotted and do more damage? i invested already some currency in it

https://pastebin.com/QaJx2ahD

Also this Wand and these gloves are my beauties

Zuletzt bearbeitet von HKKy0 um 28.06.2019, 07:15:19
Is there leveling guide for this build?
"
Tecken1407 schrieb:

What I did was using Tabula, Goldrim, Lochtonial Caress, Wanderlust and 2 Iron ring, Karui Ward, Darkness Enthroned belt with 2 low level requirement damage abyss jewels. Using Split Arrow till I get Barrage, dualwield 2 Storm Prison till around act 5 then I craft flat ele damage on high aPS wand with essences, use 2 Praxis till I can get Thief's Torment, swap Wanderlust for Wake of Destruction, upgrade my 2 abyss jewels, use Kinetic Blast ASAP.

It's basically easier to level as a bow build then switch to wander later at around 60 70 but find what suits you.

"
HKKy0 schrieb:
Hey guys :) someone can actually give me tips where i can optimize my build to not get oneshotted and do more damage? i invested already some currency in it

Yes it's a beauty but the wand is on a wrong base, Imbued Wand has the fastest aPS and high DPS, a white base itself already has 1.50 aPS, which is higher than your Opal Wand, sorry mate.

"
HKKy0 schrieb:

That pair of gloves is really nice, but it's unfortunate that you chose the opal base to craft on. In the guide I emphasized using an imbued wand base, in fact I highlighted the word in yellow, put it in all caps, and underlined it to make sure people don't use a different base. Imbued wands give much more dps than other bases, and it has higher attack speed, which gives more life recovery = more survivability. That being said, you can stick to an opal wand, but you'll lose a bit of damage + survivability. Since it's already crafted may as well stick to it unless you decide your damage isn't good enough later on in your final setup.

I don't have access to my usual PC so I won't be able to give specific gearing advice for another week (No POB at the moment).

I suggest you read and reread every part of my guide carefully until you fully understand every component, because it includes everything you need to make your wander viable for all content. I noticed you deviated from some parts of my guide, which I warned may lead to undesirable results.

Here are some examples:

1. You chose to not link Fortify to shield charge, this means you can't proc fortify which affects your tankiness considerably. Rereading the gem section will help.

2. You have Energy Leech gem in your setup, but no blood rage. This means you are losing out on damage + life recovery. I explain how Energy Leech must be paired with Blood Rage in my guide in the gem section.

3. Your belt doesn't have %flask effect, you haven't taken Alchemist nor do you have Conqueror's Potency. In the league-starter section of my guide under Step 1, I wrote that you should get the extra proj as soon as you get Dying Sun. I go into further detail in my belt section.

4. The tree in the league-starter guide was intended for people who were still using leveling gear. Since you already have most of the gear pieces in place, may as well take the nodes according to my finalized POB/passive tree.

5. I mentioned in the section titled "IMPORTANT READ THIS BEFORE GEARING" that you must use Precision to ensure 100% hit chance which directly impacts your damage and survivability. I don't see Precision anywhere in your setup.

6. You are still somewhat low leveled without a fully completed setup (helm lacks +1 barrage, no rare jewels, etc.), your tree hasn't been finalized etc. This is a problem with wanders in that they don't begin to feel really smooth until you have most of the pieces in place, and it gets much better once you're in the lvl 92+ range.

7. I advise reading my Lethal Pride section and eventually purchase one + reroll if necessary. That will enable you to raise the level of your Steelskin-CWDT setup which will also help with tankiness.

8. You want to aim for a stygian vise eventually; you also want life on all your jewels. Keep a live search active and wait for the right moments to buy them; you can complete a set within a few days. You want non-abyss jewels in the tree b/c abyss jewels are inferior.

9. Wise Oak isn't really good for tankiness. You should probably use some sort of utility flask like basalt with warding. Otherwise a lot of curse map mods will reduce your dps/tankiness by a lot. I probably wouldn't run maps without a warding, and would only swap it out for bosses like UElder/Shaper etc.

10. I mentioned in the "gearing tips" section as well as several other places in my guide that you should craft your +1 barrage helm first before buying the other gear. Of course this isn't mandatory but since you decided to go the opposite route of buying the rest of the gear before getting your +1 helm, it will make gearing harder/possibly more expensive.

If you make some of these adjustments and adhere more strictly to my guide you will be able to fix a lot of your current issues.

"
Tecken1407 schrieb:

I've provided most of the info on leveling in the league-starter section, which includes a POB. I didn't go in depth about which nodes to take first etc. because it's doesn't make that much of a difference. My reasoning was that if someone wasn't able to figure out how to level using the info from that section, they probably don't have enough experience to play the build effectively.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 28.06.2019, 12:11:23
I've been playing this build in STD after synthesis league gone, right now im aiming to this in Legion. I've got a questions:

What do you think about Ryslatha's Coil belt?

Thanks.
Damn those Crit multi,ias,life jewels start going way overpriced holy shit. I got lucky and got one for 45c yesterday but now they are at 2ex... Actually worth crafting them yourself by now lel.

If anyone is interested in a T16 Map clear with like lvl12 Gems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWl5nFnsNGY&feature=youtu.be

I improved my gear a lot after that vid lol. Bought some Opal rings and started randomly Essence spamming them and got that beast of a dmg booster. To wear that opal ring I had to get resists somewhere else tho, so I gave up on my Bubonics, the ring was a way bigger dmg boost anyway. Next I bought a nice Stygian for 2ex, divined it once and got those juicy rolls. The boots are helping me out A LOT with strength.

Now my question: Should I use that str. to get a better Amulet or rather level my str gems? I guess Amulet is the way too go since mine isnt super good. But I've got a lot of dmg already and Steelskin saved me in a lot of situations(which you can see in the vid too).

Zuletzt bearbeitet von NameMerken um 28.06.2019, 14:33:12

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: