[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
oMySunshine schrieb:
Got a good Lethal Jewel with
"
5% Chance to deal Double Damage
+20 Strength
+36 Strength
+8 Strength
40% increased Physical Damage

Near Acrobatic might be the best spot for it because of how many Minor Nodes you take . It's sure worth it, more DPS and life than a GG 4-stat jewel with a bit less aPS, you need to be lucky for the seed though. Really want it to hit Acrobatic so it will turn to Glancing Blow [Double Attack/Block chane, 50% less Damage from Blocked Hits] and I can focus on block shenanigans, more reliable :)

6L the QoTF with my random 5 fuses, 6 linked it. Throw 2 ex worth of fuses on my Loreweave, nope. Sold the QoTF and buy a 6L Loreweave instead.

Does Lethal Pride placed in that socket affect the Acrobatics keystone? When I wrote the timeless jewel section, I assumed it did affect Acrobatics which was why I didn't suggest placing it there since getting a combination of good keystone + notable add-ons require too much RNG. I also have some doubts about Glancing Blow.

Even though block chance is doubled, damage mitigated is cut by half meaning the average damage mitigated per hit from block hasn't changed per se. What has changed though is the loss of Acrobatics. So you give up 30% dodge from acrobatics for what amounts to less RNG when it comes to mitigation. Block chance still has a 75% cap so it's still an RNG based mechanic to some degree. Investing into block also will come at a heavy price to damage. So basically what I find questionable about Glancing Blows is that you pay a heavy price of giving up lots of dodge for being able to spread out the damage you take. The net result is that you get hit in a more predictable way but the damage you take when averaged out is actually higher than before assuming you control for most variables.

Another problem with that location is that one of your notable add-ons comes from the Survivalist cluster. This cluster is not optimal for the build and being forced to keep it for Lethal Pride's effects pretty much negates any of the advantages of that jewel, unless of course it's the +20 strength in that spot.

"
ssgtparker schrieb:

This is what I plan on doing so far in standard. this has life gain but the rings are really lacking for damage. Searching trade im not seeing much on your list for flat damage mods with gain and good suffixes. You know the saying about trade everyone thinks they have gold and over charge a lot! Why must I craft everything myself!!!!

Oh something else when I hover over Loreweave with all charges selected and un selected it still says it does more than Farrul's is this suppose to look like that?

I wanted to incorporate these sick things with it but Bubonic is very nice!

I didn't expect many people to play the build this league. B/c more people are playing the build it has raised the price of those items by quite a bit. Like the ideal cobalt jewels last league were 10c. I found 4 mod jewels for 20c. Nowadays, people tell me the same jewel can go for 1 ex+ which is ridiculous.

I think it's ok if your rings doesn't have that much damage. So long as you over-compensate elsewhere the net effect is still the same. If you can find rings with an open suffix, crafting +1 min frenzy gives more damage than most T1 mods you can get in the ring slot.

Pretty crazy that you reached lvl 97 with such a small life pool lol.

For the Loreweave vs. Farrul's comparison you have to account for a lot of factors. For example, when you hovered over your tooltip, did you have Cat aspect on? If you did, was it during the first or second stage? Aspect of the Cat first stage has a much higher tooltip. Did you check the tooltip when frenzy + power charges weren't up for Farruls? Not speccing into duration nodes means 20% of the time Farrul's has 0 charges active which makes the tooltip dps drop a lot. Also if you have "attack speed if crit recently", your tooltip also fluctuates depending on whether or not you checked tooltip right after combat etc, and your flat cold on hit boots need to be accounted for also. I don't think it's possible for Loreweave to surpass Farrul's in tooltip dps assuming you aren't including charges for Loreweave's tooltip.

I wanted to be able to map as KB while not dying to shitty Legion mobs/juiced up beyond bosses, so I quickly threw together a Glad version. The dmg from this guides setup is so high it actually clears juiced t16s quite well even tho I'm not a Pathfinder. I haven't cared to change anything from the original idea but I'm certain the tree and gear can be done better. I just threw something together and it worked.

anyway, if some1 got some tips for what I can change or do better pls let me know ^^ maybe Enahkra can do a real Glad version :D

PS: dont look to much into my jewels, theyre shit cus i cba paying for better ones :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von surreal1994 um 27.06.2019, 18:45:26
Lethal pride doesnt reach Acro.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von NameMerken um 27.06.2019, 20:15:06

I didn't expect many people to play the build this league. B/c more people are playing the build it has raised the price of those items by quite a bit. Like the ideal cobalt jewels last league were 10c. I found 4 mod jewels for 20c. Nowadays, people tell me the same jewel can go for 1 ex+ which is ridiculous.

[/quote]

Well ever sense I've tried out wanding it's seemed like that. Anyways I really think Steel skin is a God send. Once my character starts turning gold I'm dippin out and finding a new Turret spot.
"
NameMerken schrieb:

Ywah I know, I said I wanted it to hit Acro so I can theorycraft block shenanigans. Also, there's a wasted travel node near the Herbalism cluster
Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 28.06.2019, 00:34:33
"
surreal1994 schrieb:
I wanted to be able to map as KB while not dying to shitty Legion mobs/juiced up beyond bosses, so I quickly threw together a Glad version. The dmg from this guides setup is so high it actually clears juiced t16s quite well even tho I'm not a Pathfinder. I haven't cared to change anything from the original idea but I'm certain the tree and gear can be done better. I just threw something together and it worked.

anyway, if some1 got some tips for what I can change or do better pls let me know ^^ maybe Enahkra can do a real Glad version :D

PS: dont look to much into my jewels, theyre shit cus i cba paying for better ones :D

Thats an interesting concept. Ive tested gladiator, slayer, champion, ascendant, trickster, assassin, raider, deadeye, even saboteur wanders but I always ended up coming back to pathfinder. Im not a particularly skilled player so I dont manage flasks that well, and wanders depend too much on flasks. When I tried doing Uber Elder and other challenging multi phase bosses like Chimera, It always ended up being way harder since u cant sustain flask charges for the entire fight, which dragged the fight out and made it more dangerous.. Also the damage and clearspeed ended up being worse. The pathfinder version is pretty squishy though ngl, but I feel the tradeoff is worth it. Sadly I wasnt expecting Legion mobs to be such an issue this league. The good thing is that this build keeps getting buffed every patch. As the build gains more damage it’ll become tankier by sacrificing some dps. I originally considered writing a guide on another ascendancy for the build but Ive been getting some complaints about the build dps lol. Didnt want to waste people’s time in case they did a less optimal variant and were unhappy with the result.

When I have some spare time Ill look at the other variants and see what I can do.

"
NameMerken schrieb:

Thx for the heads up. That makes rolling lethal pride much easier then since there’s two possible options. I regret wasting a lot of peoples divines. Ill change the guide later when I have access to PC.
Added two new videos to the guide courtesy of my friend. One is his first deathless uber and the other is a 3 way legion fight. If anyone has a vid of their clean uber elder/shaper/etc kill, feel free to post it here so we can all learn from it :)
"
Here are several things you can do without spending money.

Level added cold damage gems in your offhand + precision. Try to corrupt a lvl 21 Precision (quality doesn't matter), and a 21/20 added cold. That's the single biggest damage contributor for support gems.

If you can tolerate uber lab, best to get the flat cold enchant on your boots as that is a huge chunk of damage as well.

As I mentioned earlier, the Projectile Weakness - Curse on Hit - Frost Bomb combination is an insane damage boost. It essentially turns your 6 link Barrage into an 8-link. All you need to do is place it in range of the boss before you engage, sometimes you can do this even before the boss targets you. If you decide to neglect this setup your damage will suffer especially if you don't have crazy gear.

If you find yourself getting one shot, shield charge - fortify will be a huge boost in tankiness. Just run up to boss, shield charge into him, and then begin barraging. Shield Charge can hit in an AOE cone so you don't even need to be super accurate. Just proc fortify and begin facetanking.

It's best that you spec out of Flash Freeze.

One of the first things I wrote in my guide is to self-craft a high resist helm. Since you didn't do this, the rest of your gearing wasn't as optimal. For example, you had to mastercraft resists on your shield and ring since you didn't get enough on your helm. This means you had to forego +1 minimum frenzy charge on ring + %double damage on shield both of which are huge damage boost that you don't have access to due to resists restraints. If you could recraft your helm it would make things a bit easier. It won't take much effort to craft something better and at least replace one of the resist suffixes on your shield or ring. Follow my guide and use essences.

Your belt doesn't have that much WED on it but it's probably still ok. You need to get the extra Dying Sun projectile ASAP. Spec into Alchemist, remove %damage on your belt and put on %flask effect. This will give you >10% more damage from the extra projectile.

I wrote some other suggestions several posts up. You should check that out.

Replace the flat phys on your gloves with %damage during flask effect. If you don't have it you can PM Country_Falls and he can help you craft it on.

Lastly, your build is lacking jewels so you need to spend some money there. Don't overpay for them, just be patient and keep live search up and you'll get a good set within a few days. I wrote in detail what kind of jewels you should expect to get for the build.

All this is doable within a 7-9 ex budget. Jewels I wouldn't spend more than 1 ex per, and the helm on average take 1-3 ex worth of essences to craft. The other things you can do is just gain more lvls til you hit 92+, and then assess your damage/survivability to see what additional upgrades you should make. Once you reach that point lmk and we can help sort the rest out.

Wow, thanks for taking the time for that detailed responce, I will get on it, have a nice weekend.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: