[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Vultai schrieb:
Hi, So I like everything I see and i'm planning on rerolling to this, but I have a quick question, and forgive me if it's in the guide, I tried looking for it but could not find it.

If i wanna relax and do some lower tier mapping with this build, what would i swap out for MF gear?

Thanks!

I briefly go over it in the FAQ section. If you faithfully follow the guide, your gloves and boots and ideally your amulet should have no resists. This means you can swap in goldwyrms, sadimas and a quant amulet. Depending on how much resists you have on your rings, you could probably go with 2x ventors too. The damage should be sufficient for low tier content assuming the rest of your gear follows end game specs and you arent low lvl
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 25.06.2019, 07:23:44
"
Enahkra schrieb:

I mentioned in the league starter section that you should make the transition
speed and consequently the life recovery is lower.

Thanks for the in-depth reply, really appreciate it. I will try to follow the guide completely and only make minor changes. I'll try to farm low level maps until lvl 90 to see if I can do what you can, I will report back later!

I've always loved the evasive playstyle. I played an ED Cont Trickster before this char and it feels very tanky with a lot of dodge, blind and a bunch more evasion. How do you feel about Saffell's Frame? If I can manage my resist will it be worth along with Loreweave? Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/pdgS1uqM
Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 25.06.2019, 11:02:20
Got the uber elder kill without much trouble.

Can recommend the build, but I got my headhunter so I am probably going to reroll off it now/soon to focus on the shenanigans that enables.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Alconds um 25.06.2019, 16:07:22
What do you think of having an Elder ring with Curse on Hit with either Warlord's or Poacher's mark? It would provide even moe lgoh or endurance charges.
i dont know how you guys manage the mana. I have big mana problems and that makes me die alot and my singel target damage also suffers because of that. its a really fun and strong build but the mana is a big problem and takes out alot of the fun from the build
"
Whatisyoudoing schrieb:
i dont know how you guys manage the mana. I have big mana problems and that makes me die alot and my singel target damage also suffers because of that. its a really fun and strong build but the mana is a big problem and takes out alot of the fun from the build

I have around 170 unreserved mana and a 6L Barrage, the only way to gain mana is to hit enemy, leech is very unreliable, so you need to be precise with your skill, every shot matters, if you miss, you go oom and die.

If you still feel uncomfortable, only use Hatred and Precision aura, KB's explosion will carry your clearing. Remember, hit your shots.
"
Whatisyoudoing schrieb:

With that^^

Rarity: Rare
Carrion Hold
Unset Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 57
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
Has 1 Socket
--------
Adds 1 to 2 Physical Damage to Attacks
+45% to Cold Resistance
+30% to Lightning Resistance
+3 Mana gained for each Enemy Hit by your Spells
--------
Shaper Item
or something like that but attacks not spells
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ssgtparker um 25.06.2019, 21:04:39
"
Whatisyoudoing schrieb:

It's an issue with barrage in general, and it's unfortunate GGG doesn't offer wanders any other single target option.

a +2 mana GOH and mana leech node should always recover more mana than you use assuming you hit the target. You can also just drop the herald for now if its that big of an issue.

Because shield charge is in the setup now, a lot of people are spamming the skill a lot. This is an issue because shield charge drains a lot of mana, and if you shield charge too much before barraging it will kill your single target. At most you should shield charge once or twice before engaging the boss. See if this is an issue for you.

Dropping herald of ice should fix all mana issues. It's only a ~8-9% reduction in damage; if you feel your single target suffers that much, dropping it is well worth it.
What are the benefits of pathfinder vs ascendant for this build? If it's a full conversion build, wouldn't it be better to go for ascendant for ele reflect immunity?

I'm putting together gear for this build atm as I sell off my slayer stuff, but I'm addicted to not having to deal with reflect, and it seems like any flat lightning should be enough to get 10% more damage through shock as well as more points on the tree just for being scion.
"
oMySunshine schrieb:
"
Enahkra schrieb:

I mentioned in the league starter section that you should make the transition
speed and consequently the life recovery is lower.

Thanks for the in-depth reply, really appreciate it. I will try to follow the guide completely and only make minor changes. I'll try to farm low level maps until lvl 90 to see if I can do what you can, I will report back later!

I've always loved the evasive playstyle. I played an ED Cont Trickster before this char and it feels very tanky with a lot of dodge, blind and a bunch more evasion. How do you feel about Saffell's Frame? If I can manage my resist will it be worth along with Loreweave? Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/pdgS1uqM

I would recommend against Saffell's mainly because it doesn't provide enough benefits to justify its use. Your Loreweave keeps your resists at 78%, so the +max res component of the shield is useless. It prevents you from blocking attacks, and a lot of high tier bosses like T16 bosses are basically all attacks, and acro reduces block chance by a lot, but dropping acro would be counterproductive.

Also, "managing your resists" basically means dropping damage mods elsewhere to squeeze in enough resists. This will lead to an overall loss of dps. On top of that Saffell's offers no damage or life, which are both high in demand for the build; you're probably better off with a rare one.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: