[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

deleted
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ssgtparker um 23.06.2019, 22:09:55

329DPS 8 off I'm leaving it I can't bear to divine it anymore it hurts!

btw i Just figured out linking lol
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ssgtparker um 23.06.2019, 22:10:13
Hello how do we increase our single target dmg?
"
jukster schrieb:
Hello how do we increase our single target dmg?

Thats a vague question I cant answer with zero context. If you read my guide and follow it precisely your single target should be good enough for all content

"
ssgtparker schrieb:

329DPS 8 off I'm leaving it I can't bear to divine it anymore it hurts!

btw i Just figured out linking lol

Nice man no need to divine anymore perhaps u should just 30 qual it with a beast
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enahkra um 24.06.2019, 10:26:12
The base was 30 qual fossil do the two stack?
can anyone check my build and tell me what i'm doing wrong? i feel like my single target is extremely bad. (my characters are open on profile)
God Hates Us All - Slayer
Hi there, I tried to follow your build to lvl 64 and I have some problems with damage and survivability. Sure the char is a bit undergeared and underleveled but I didn't think it would be that big of a problem for white maps. Clearing trash mobs feels decent but single target is a bit iffy, I can't hit fast enough to sustain life and I get oneshot pretty often. I tried HoI + Flesh n Stone + Dread Banner for survivability but then my damage is fucked.

Tried to use Poet's Pen but I don't think lvl 64 is good enough for it so I'm using a 200 pDPS wand instead, will try to upload PoB when possible, thanks. Also because I'm in a private league where gears are limited, which flasks should I use when starting out?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von oMySunshine um 24.06.2019, 14:25:56
"
oMySunshine schrieb:
Hi there, I tried to follow your build to lvl 64 and I have some problems with damage and survivability. Sure the char is a bit undergeared and underleveled but I didn't think it would be that big of a problem for white maps. Clearing trash mobs feels decent but single target is a bit iffy, I can't hit fast enough to sustain life and I get oneshot pretty often. I tried HoI + Flesh n Stone + Dread Banner for survivability but then my damage is fucked.

Tried to use Poet's Pen but I don't think lvl 64 is good enough for it so I'm using a 200 pDPS wand instead, will try to upload PoB when possible, thanks. Also because I'm in a private league where gears are limited, which flasks should I use when starting out?

You should really read his 'League Starter Guide'. It's really detailed and has an list of upgrades to follow.
"
illmtk schrieb:

You should really read his 'League Starter Guide'. It's really detailed and has an list of upgrades to follow.

Yes that's what I did, I had mostly the same gear as him too, until I hit a brick wall. Not sure what's the proper step to do now.
Hi, So I like everything I see and i'm planning on rerolling to this, but I have a quick question, and forgive me if it's in the guide, I tried looking for it but could not find it.

If i wanna relax and do some lower tier mapping with this build, what would i swap out for MF gear?

Thanks!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: