[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
asce5585 schrieb:
I want to thank you for the build guide.
I have been able to put my own little twist on it and sort of manipulate the gear and the tree to work out enough to increase damage significantly while maintaining a respectable HP pool. Every day I am re-speccing and gearing and that is why I love playing this game, the constant changing around of stats to improve play

I'm glad you are liking it and that you made it fit to your ideas! I like to do that too, gives a lot of fun experimenting. :)
I suggest replacing one of the 6L support gems with Inspiration, it's OP with channeling skills, it's both reducing mana cost and keeping 5 inspiration buffs (40% More global damage ) with 99.9% uptime.

I can't seem to simulate it in PoB yet, so not sure what gem to replace, I assume controlled destruction to avoid losing that crit chance, that way we don't have to rely on Orb of Storms to proc Elemental Overload.

Elder Staves can also have this as a prefix, making it essentially a 7L, but this is more end-game goal, since getting this with a +3 to All Fire is going to be very expensive.

Edit: forgot to mention, you have to keep mana usage of incinerate at at least 1 mana to be able to receive the buff
Zuletzt bearbeitet von NirXY um 16.09.2019, 13:45:18
"
NirXY schrieb:
I suggest replacing one of the 6L support gems with Inspiration, it's OP with channeling skills, it's both reducing mana cost and keeping 5 inspiration buffs (40% More global damage ) with 99.9% uptime.

I can't seem to simulate it in PoB yet, so not sure what gem to replace, I assume controlled destruction to avoid losing that crit chance, that way we don't have to rely on Orb of Storms to proc Elemental Overload.

Elder Staves can also have this as a prefix, making it essentially a 7L, but this is more end-game goal, since getting this with a +3 to All Fire is going to be very expensive.

Edit: forgot to mention, you have to keep mana usage of incinerate at at least 1 mana to be able to receive the buff

Ill update it tonight or tomorrow
Ah as i told, thanks for that important information!
Hi, I'm kinda confused with the skitterbot. How does it help the build?
"
JKing_ schrieb:

Enemy is shoked = take more damage, enemy is chilled = slower and do less damage.

p.s I crafted my helmet firt try, but god damn necklace is a pain in the ass... over 3k alts wasted already... Bying one is not really a option since REALLY crappy are about 2ex..
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Tigerwow um 17.09.2019, 13:21:57
"
JKing_ schrieb:

See change log. I posted a video link there.
i'm going to start an another time this build. Last league i hav played chieft version of this build. what is pros and cons between this 2 versions ?
What's the point of Arcane Will node? Seems useless to me. Even without Inspiration support with your full build I have no mana problems w/o this passive. I think another socket is way better, or is there another reason to run Arcane Will?
"
Tigerwow schrieb:
What's the point of Arcane Will node? Seems useless to me. Even without Inspiration support with your full build I have no mana problems w/o this passive. I think another socket is way better, or is there another reason to run Arcane Will?

you are right, i forgot about that... build is updated now

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: