[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Nemophlibis schrieb:
Maybe it is already mentioned somewhere...then I am sorry.

But which skill node at the skilltree would you annoint with the amulet?

I posted that on the main page at the bottom. Feel free to choose whatever you like best.
Is it worth replacing a gem with empower lvl 4 and an enchant with support lvl 2? Or is it bad
"
masterloups schrieb:
Is it worth replacing a gem with empower lvl 4 and an enchant with support lvl 2? Or is it bad

You can do that. Instead of added fire damage to spells to craft +2 on support gems and swap Empower 4 with Controlled Destruction. That would yield round 15% more damage.
Hey,
thanks for continuing updates on the build. The addition of flesh and stone really helped me with survivability.

Im in the process of crafting my staff, so i get two questions regarding the craft:

1. Why craft "chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed"? It only triggers when we are focused, but Where do we get focus from?
2. You recommend "% increased Spell Damage & Gain (5–6)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage ---4 Chaos Orbs", which is the tier 2 craft. Why not use the tier 3 equivalent?
"
Philey schrieb:
Hey,
thanks for continuing updates on the build. The addition of flesh and stone really helped me with survivability.

Im in the process of crafting my staff, so i get two questions regarding the craft:

1. Why craft "chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed"? It only triggers when we are focused, but Where do we get focus from?
2. You recommend "% increased Spell Damage & Gain (5–6)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage ---4 Chaos Orbs", which is the tier 2 craft. Why not use the tier 3 equivalent?

Hi, tnx for feedback. :)

1. When you have any "while Focused" mod on your gear you get additional skill in you skill bar. Gives a lot of extra damage for one more button press when you need it the most.

2. You can craft ofc tier 3 for 1ex but it don't think it's worth the money.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 15.09.2019, 08:19:18
Ah ok I see.

Doesn't it make more sense to use the "(8–10)% chance to deal Double Damage" modifier instead? Focus got a buff duration of 4 s with a 12 s cooldown, so effectively the damage output is the same as with the "(8–10)% chance to deal Double Damage" modifier (where we got a 100 % uptime + we are not constricted to have the focus modifier on gear).
"
Philey schrieb:
Ah ok I see.

Doesn't it make more sense to use the "(8–10)% chance to deal Double Damage" modifier instead? Focus got a buff duration of 4 s with a 12 s cooldown, so effectively the damage output is the same as with the "(8–10)% chance to deal Double Damage" modifier (where we got a 100 % uptime + we are not constricted to have the focus modifier on gear).

You can use that one ofc if you don't want to bother with more buttons.
I just like to have full burst potential vs bosses to phase them out or kill as fast as possible.
Hey there!

I was looking for some new funny build and found these one, was getting all stuff i need today and did some Maps.Pretty funny smoke em all! :D

May u can look over my gear and links?Maybe i overlook something.(Laurieh, Level 85 atm).
Would be really nice!

Thanks in advance!
Best regards!
"
Malerbob schrieb:
Hey there!

I was looking for some new funny build and found these one, was getting all stuff i need today and did some Maps.Pretty funny smoke em all! :D

May u can look over my gear and links?Maybe i overlook something.(Laurieh, Level 85 atm).
Would be really nice!

Thanks in advance!
Best regards!

Hi :)

You should buy new Arcane Surge gem and level it to 5. It's lvl 16 atm and you are not getting buff from it because you can't spend 213 mana with your skills to activate it. It should buff you every time you press Flame Dash.
I want to thank you for the build guide.
I have been able to put my own little twist on it and sort of manipulate the gear and the tree to work out enough to increase damage significantly while maintaining a respectable HP pool. Every day I am re-speccing and gearing and that is why I love playing this game, the constant changing around of stats to improve play

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: