[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
Hey just wondering is the path of building extension an updated skill tree?

it's a 3rd party program made by openarl (who now works for ggg). offline skill planner/customizer/whatever tf u want to call it.

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks for this baby . Good Service will use again
hello,I'm new exile. I can't see mod quantity in synthesis league.Why?
worst build
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/cEg66Fu.jpg[/img][/CENTER]
"
skeeter1 schrieb:
worst build

Explain

I'm going to build something similar with deadeye
What sextant mods do you guys recommend when farming for currency or divination cards like The Doctor?
"
lazydude1 schrieb:
What sextant mods do you guys recommend when farming for currency or divination cards like The Doctor?

anything with additional monsters basically.

addition mobs that deal fire/cold/lightning/chaos/phys
hunted traitors
breaches
abysses
nemesis mobs drop 3 additional
strongbox mobs have 500% quant (run 6 strongbox or monstrous treasure prophecies)

etc
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
lazydude1 schrieb:

anything with additional monsters basically.

addition mobs that deal fire/cold/lightning/chaos/phys
hunted traitors
breaches
abysses
nemesis mobs drop 3 additional
strongbox mobs have 500% quant (run 6 strongbox or monstrous treasure prophecies)

etc

Alright. Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Been trying to farm The Doctor for on T16 Burial for my HH with T15 Moon Temple sustain. It has been going okay, but I guess I just need to run more Burial, still haven't gotten my first drop yet.
Hi guys!

So, im playing synthesis league and I've just reached lvl 67 with my mfwindripper and started with t1 maps.
Im quite new in this game (2nd season) and I found this guide awesome, but since im not playing standard Im now completely lost.

IF anybody could help me with the skill tree and the gear I'd be happy as heck..

PD. I've previously played Molten Juggernaut and made some currency as well as done all the content in the game.
"
Warsong87 schrieb:
Hi guys!

So, im playing synthesis league and I've just reached lvl 67 with my mfwindripper and started with t1 maps.
Im quite new in this game (2nd season) and I found this guide awesome, but since im not playing standard Im now completely lost.

IF anybody could help me with the skill tree and the gear I'd be happy as heck..

PD. I've previously played Molten Juggernaut and made some currency as well as done all the content in the game.

tree's the same in every league, gear section has alternatives in every slot for non legacy gear.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: