[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
Mustlord59 schrieb:
I noticed that this build uses legacy vinktars for instant leech, i tried putting regular vinktars 316k life leech/on hit rate to only 884. This would probably cause all sorts of problems in red maps. Any alternatives?

Legacy acuities work just fine and they're more affordable.
"
Zeexed schrieb:
"
timergod schrieb:
"
timergod schrieb:
Hi Demi, this is my second league and I am quite new to this game. I found your build is fun but I have a problem with mapping. I cant even go further than tier 12 and I am running low on ex. So, my question is should I get helm with 2 additional shot first or buying good jewel? My damage is damn low. I try to get higher MF but it seems my damage keep missing.

Can you help me?

i suggest you wont follow this really, you need quite expensive gear!

Better addapt his build with some few on poe ninja :)

To be honest, I still have a few ex to spend but as I am very new to this game, I am not sure which one to spend first (enchant helm vs jewel vs Ridwald'quil). Please show me which one I should spend fist
@timergod

helmet enchant (it'll be more expensive on a good helmet but it's all worth it)
"
Snyperx schrieb:
@timergod

helmet enchant (it'll be more expensive on a good helmet but it's all worth it)

Thank you so much, I will appreciate that
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DeMiGodking102 um 20.04.2019, 20:26:01
"
timergod schrieb:
"
timergod schrieb:
"
timergod schrieb:
Hi Demi, this is my second league and I am quite new to this game. I found your build is fun but I have a problem with mapping. I cant even go further than tier 12 and I am running low on ex. So, my question is should I get helm with 2 additional shot first or buying good jewel? My damage is damn low. I try to get higher MF but it seems my damage keep missing.

Can you help me?

i suggest you wont follow this really, you need quite expensive gear!

Better addapt his build with some few on poe ninja :)

To be honest, I still have a few ex to spend but as I am very new to this game, I am not sure which one to spend first (enchant helm vs jewel vs Ridwald'quil). Please show me which one I should spend fist

if you wont have itens like his you ill feel week, using the enchant or not https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Bishka808/Einhorn_is_Finkle_?i=48&search=skill%3DTornado-Shot%26sort%3Ddps look at poe ninja, every single build have lioneye fall for leach and alot of things and it make alot of diference. try something else but if you want just go
First time trying an MF character. Am I doing it right? I guess you can say I see some small differences in terms of drops/drop rate, but not as big as I expected. Am I just missing more IIQ or IIR or both? I have 1 Quant gem back in Standard, but I'm stuck in Synthesis for now. Or should I juice up my maps is that what I am missing here?

I temporarily solved the mana problem with the skill tree specing into
Mind Drinker, since no instant leech atm, and it is working surprisingly well, but does not hold out on boss fights.

Spoiler
Zuletzt bearbeitet von lazydude1 um 22.04.2019, 22:22:47

My passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguD6sRgRR1FSAWvxcmGY4ZtBqNIuokiyT9JpUs6S2DLaguUzBxMHwyATfUOkI8vj7PQdBDMUp9S3hQQlFHUzVVS1b6WyZfcF-wYeJirGOnZU1noGwIbIxvnnBSdO11y3fXePl6hH11ft1_K3_7gwmDbYTFhrOHdonTjDaNfo25jb-TJ5smm42btZzEoS-kwqfUsZCyGbTFtyK3trvjvTa95r6Avoq-p8LswzrEosjcykrPetCt02_TftQj2NXawdvn3UbdqOOf5ebnVOjW6mLtP-2D7g7vevGK9qP9bv66_sj_3g==?accountName=Hokagefirst&characterName=SynTSMF

I have invested over 100 exalted orbs for this build in Synthesise but still die alot when facing the boss in red maps(even in some T12 maps) . My tornado shots kill mobs easily but when facing the boss I even get one shot before halve its health bar. Can you check my build to see if there is something wrong with it?
"
Hokagefirst schrieb:

My passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguD6sRgRR1FSAWvxcmGY4ZtBqNIuokiyT9JpUs6S2DLaguUzBxMHwyATfUOkI8vj7PQdBDMUp9S3hQQlFHUzVVS1b6WyZfcF-wYeJirGOnZU1noGwIbIxvnnBSdO11y3fXePl6hH11ft1_K3_7gwmDbYTFhrOHdonTjDaNfo25jb-TJ5smm42btZzEoS-kwqfUsZCyGbTFtyK3trvjvTa95r6Avoq-p8LswzrEosjcykrPetCt02_TftQj2NXawdvn3UbdqOOf5ebnVOjW6mLtP-2D7g7vevGK9qP9bv66_sj_3g==?accountName=Hokagefirst&characterName=SynTSMF

I have invested over 100 exalted orbs for this build in Synthesise but still die alot when facing the boss in red maps(even in some T12 maps) . My tornado shots kill mobs easily but when facing the boss I even get one shot before halve its health bar. Can you check my build to see if there is something wrong with it?

Try to add a lioneye fall. Look a pob of any ranger player on poeninja then you can see what changes you do. 😊
Hey just wondering is the path of building extension an updated skill tree?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: