[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Cheers Demi! WIll give it a go.

Just bought a slightly better ventors... small progress :)

Can someone suggest a good AuraBot for this build?
"
Aamar26 schrieb:
Can someone suggest a good AuraBot for this build?

i mean any good aurabot will have wrath/anger/haste/etc for us.

if you want a relatively minmaxed guide here's my necro (prolly better to do it as scion now): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1893911
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Really happy with this build, been looking for an excuse to use all my old legacy/GG gear and play in standard. Decided to buy up a bunch of i83 jewels and made these all myself, really happy with what came out! Plan to craft more and replace the ones on the right eventually when I build up more currency.
"
Selvian schrieb:

Really happy with this build, been looking for an excuse to use all my old legacy/GG gear and play in standard. Decided to buy up a bunch of i83 jewels and made these all myself, really happy with what came out! Plan to craft more and replace the ones on the right eventually when I build up more currency.

first ones looked great and then it slowly slipped off into lol tf territory but nice! keep working on them, im still trying to perfect mine myself. quad perfect t1s pls
"
Selvian schrieb:

first ones looked great and then it slowly slipped off into lol tf territory but nice! keep working on them, im still trying to perfect mine myself. quad perfect t1s pls
How viable is this build for the upcoming Synthesis league as first character in the league? Rangers have a hard time starting a league but assuming I get throught the levling phase does this build also work with a super low budget? (I saw the budget version part of the guide but even that had some investment)
Maybe even get TS on lvl 28 and stick with it?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von aetop um 27.02.2019, 16:11:55
"
aetop schrieb:
How viable is this build for the upcoming Synthesis league as first character in the league? Rangers have a hard time starting a league but assuming I get throught the levling phase does this build also work with a super low budget? (I saw the budget version part of the guide but even that had some investment)

bow characters are a crowd favorite for speed leveling every single league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzY5jwWEqw
raiz has a good vid on it
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
aetop schrieb:

bow characters are a crowd favorite for speed leveling every single league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzY5jwWEqw
raiz has a good vid on it

How applicable is that video on league starts? Nobody could possibly have even close to those (leveling) uniques at their disposal...
Would you just follow his gem links and setup as much as possible with what you get and still get a decent/fast start into the league?

Btw I built your build in standard yesterday and I totally dig it! The clearspeed is insane :)
The other day I've logged in with my self-cast arc witch and did 5 maps. I was constantly checking if I have some slowing debufs or missing my boots... I was so damn slow :D not sure how I can play anything else now.

I don't have much time for playing lately, so I am still low level, but it looks fantastic. Hopefully, when I reach level 90 the damage would be real nice for fast killing map bosses.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: