[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

I'm levelling this in standard, previously ran the standard deadeye build in the league but wanted to test the raider alternative. I notice two major differences - no inspired learning and no claw nodes + lioneye's fall. I guess inspired learning is just personal preference and is obviously superseded by HH, but what about the claw nodes? Or does this build just have higher endgame dps because of the high number of jewel slots?
"
Shecutor schrieb:
I am curently trying this build at my lvl 100 raider in std 1 question why not use unnatural ??
And pls tel me what wil be bether upgrade for dps buing double legacy windripper or helmet with ts enchant ?

i dont honestly know. revamped the guide to fit it in, gained a ton of damage lol.

the helm enchant will give a lot more single target dps and aoe than aa legacy wr. but wr gives quant
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello.
Just wanted to say thanks, Demi, for your build. I was running similar build using deadeye and even though I lost DPS, Raider feels so much safer and I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm running it in Standard, trying to push to lvl 100 now, just halfway through 98 atm. I'm not super rich, I'm nowhere near 190% quant, I'll post my items, will be glad if someone could give me some insight on what to improve next.

Obs: since I dont have double legacy vinktar's, I (rarely) use legacy acuity whenever I feel the need for instant leech.

Since someone else mentioned using Unnatural Instinct and you said that you got good results with it how would you feel about a scion version of this build?
"
poyozzo schrieb:
Hello.
Just wanted to say thanks, Demi, for your build. I was running similar build using deadeye and even though I lost DPS, Raider feels so much safer and I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm running it in Standard, trying to push to lvl 100 now, just halfway through 98 atm. I'm not super rich, I'm nowhere near 190% quant, I'll post my items, will be glad if someone could give me some insight on what to improve next.

Obs: since I dont have double legacy vinktar's, I (rarely) use legacy acuity whenever I feel the need for instant leech.

ayyy nice gear, working into endgame rares with quant. i'd recommend upgrading enthralling wind and the viridian. your ventors could use some work. you also need to get glove/boot enchants, maybe a +1 rigwalds. get rid of that life pot for a real flask!
"
ImCliff schrieb:
Since someone else mentioned using Unnatural Instinct and you said that you got good results with it how would you feel about a scion version of this build?

you can easily go scion/ranger/shadow/duelist pretty easily with the tree. pick any one and change a few points, good to go
is this build recommended for new players? (on standard league)
"
pedrov22 schrieb:
is this build recommended for new players? (on standard league)

You can run the standard tornado shot build, yes. If you're on standard and looking to get either gear with high IIQ or legacy gear, then the cost increases very sharply (e.g. a 6L windripper on standard is ~5-6ex minimum). It's certainly easier to get the MF side of things off the ground if you already have some gear/currency to invest.
Hi Demi,

Just wanted to thank you for the build. Having lots of fun and results out of it. The build I have is pretty much your build and I had to do some own tests to make it in to my own style.

I would like to ask if you see any other opportunities with the build that I have.
Obviously, I went pathfinder instead of raidar or deadeye due to just being much more smooth in game play for me.

I have invested lots of time and currency to the build which you can see that I have legacy/mirrored gears and lots of other pricey items.
I chose not to go headhunter due to my eyes hurting beacuse of all the buffs lol.
My Gems are min/maxed but way different then the setup that you have on the guide.
Used Inc. Crtical strike, and added cold instead of mirage archer and ice bite. Noticed way more consistent crit even with out the flask, currently sitting at 88% chance to crit with 485% multi with no buffs.
No grace setup, I have wrath(lv24), harald of ice(lv23 Q23) with empower, Poachers mark instead of assassin's mark for the 100% more flask charged gained.

My tree is probably way different compared to yours now due to myself tweaking it to match my own style as well as pathfinder. But my tree evolved from your original tree that you have posted on the guide.
Hideout dps is 106K, max dps with flask on in game goes up to 180K.

Just FYI, my build goes up to 253% move speed and looks like a lightning god lol. Lots of currency drops even with 125IIQ !!!

Here are the items.

Please let me know if you see something critical that I need to change on the build especially my tree(Planning to grab all the life nodes on the start of the Maurader as I level up).

And also, please let me know if it is better to have mirage archer rather than crit strike and replace lioneyes fall with another eye jewel and have a diamond flask instead of onslaught flask with pathfinder ascendency.
I just dont understand the advantage of mirage archer when you are not going raidar due to the extra attack speed you get with all the frenzy charges.

Thanks in advance and again a great build to have in STD!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Y2KOVKeeRa um 13.02.2019, 21:36:01
"
Hi Demi,

Just wanted to thank you for the build. Having lots of fun and results out of it. The build I have is pretty much your build and I had to do some own tests to make it in to my own style.

I would like to ask if you see any other opportunities with the build that I have.
Spoiler
Obviously, I went pathfinder instead of raidar or deadeye due to just being much more smooth in game play for me.

I have invested lots of time and currency to the build which you can see that I have legacy/mirrored gears and lots of other pricey items.
I chose not to go headhunter due to my eyes hurting beacuse of all the buffs lol.
My Gems are min/maxed but way different then the setup that you have on the guide.
Used Inc. Crtical strike, and added cold instead of mirage archer and ice bite. Noticed way more consistent crit even with out the flask, currently sitting at 88% chance to crit with 485% multi with no buffs.
No grace setup, I have wrath(lv24), harald of ice(lv23 Q23) with empower, Poachers mark instead of assassin's mark for the 100% more flask charged gained.

My tree is probably way different compared to yours now due to myself tweaking it to match my own style as well as pathfinder. But my tree evolved from your original tree that you have posted on the guide.
Hideout dps is 106K, max dps with flask on in game goes up to 180K.

Just FYI, my build goes up to 253% move speed and looks like a lightning god lol. Lots of currency drops even with 125IIQ !!!

Here are the items.

Please let me know if you see something critical that I need to change on the build especially my tree(Planning to grab all the life nodes on the start of the Maurader as I level up).

And also, please let me know if it is better to have mirage archer rather than crit strike and replace lioneyes fall with another eye jewel and have a diamond flask instead of onslaught flask with pathfinder ascendency.
I just dont understand the advantage of mirage archer when you are not going raidar due to the extra attack speed you get with all the frenzy charges.

Thanks in advance and again a great build to have in STD!
Spoiler

glad you're having fun and making it your own. so many people refuse to make changes to guides and personalize it in poe. the only thing i can recommend is keep working on upgrading gear and jewels. get a nice mirrored quant ring or something next ;)

i can understand not wanting Headhunter, it's a huge amount of clearspeed but its also annoying as shit to deal with sometimes. the lag is insane.

i'd also recommend checking optimal DPS links with path of building. mirage archer/gmp/item quant are required, but after that depends on your gem setups.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: