[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Or maybe you should read the guide first.

Or you know, use logical deduction to get that customized impossible jewel with the name "ascendancy jewel" have something to do with ascendancy that pob just ignored, so it was added "manually" by bootleg methods.
"
Madcow1120 schrieb:
"
"
Madcow1120 schrieb:
annnd my feeding frenzy, curse on hit, vulnerability and convocation all dropped to level 19 on vaal. awesome. At least my golems survived the vaaling.

Why bother vaaling supports like that? Generally only spells scale with gem level.

Yep as was said. The other benefits include but are not limited to resale if it hits a higher lvl/quality and plain old fun.

Min/maxing is the main reason. It doesn't drastically effect the build but an extra level or 3% quality can make it that much better. Add a lot of tiny improvements together and they can become pretty large.

plus the risk is what, dropping to lvl 19 where it is not a permanent brick because you can relevel or dropping in quality where it is permanent but won't is a small loss in the overall volley of vaals (i.e. you'll gain more from vaaling 10 gems than you would lose in the long run).

I'm aware of min /maxing. Vaaling support gems that get nearly zero benefit past level 20 isn't on my list of things to do when I min max. Call me cooky call me quaky.
"
Med1umentor schrieb:

And your reasoning isn't exactly true. Everything scale with gem level. It's just that spells scale substantially more.

Thanks Cpt Obvious. I had no idea.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DamageIncorporated um 24.11.2019, 05:06:22
"

Thanks Cpt Obvious. I had no idea.

Don't call me an idiot, if you yourself fucked up with your wording. There is huge difference between "no difference" and "1% more".

And if your socalled min-maxing consider "1% more damage" for each of 5 support gems (aka 5% more damage), as something "not worth it", then i can only say one thing - You don't even know what min-maxing is, let alone done min-maxing before. If you want to be passive-aggresive troll, get some knowledge first to not look like an idiot.
This has been an extremely fun build. Thank you for posting!

However, I've been unable to achieve, or come anywhere near the eHP advertised. No idea how the OP pulled that off. I've reviewed their lvl 100 gear and I have HP in places they do not on gear (chest, specifically). I've also followed the recommended "HP" tree. Sitting at 4.6k hp, 1.8k unreserved mana. And no, this is not a case of "you need better gear." I have high roll health (except for helm and boots, but that's not a 1k difference). Feel free to inspect my character - I've got one heck of an HP chest compared to OP, and still 1k under lol.

If anyone can figure this out I'd love to hear any feedback.
"
holtzclaw42 schrieb:
This has been an extremely fun build. Thank you for posting!

However, I've been unable to achieve, or come anywhere near the eHP advertised. No idea how the OP pulled that off. I've reviewed their lvl 100 gear and I have HP in places they do not on gear (chest, specifically). I've also followed the recommended "HP" tree. Sitting at 4.6k hp, 1.8k unreserved mana. And no, this is not a case of "you need better gear." I have high roll health (except for helm and boots, but that's not a 1k difference). Feel free to inspect my character - I've got one heck of an HP chest compared to OP, and still 1k under lol.

If anyone can figure this out I'd love to hear any feedback.

A long time ago (last month haha) I started following the slightly different tree that zZDeathAngelZz uses. You drop MoM and pick up straight life and dex going over to the ranger side of the tree. I did this since I wanted to delve deeper and had crafted the mace. I am right at 7k HP now and feel great. I would recommend it if you have the $$ for the fancy vermilion rings and a decent HP chest - I was only able to craft one ring so far. The only thing I did different from zZDeathAngelZz was to link fortify to my leapslam as I feel that fortify is a must.

I have killed everything deathless (Uber elder and whatever else) and am slowly getting deeper in delve. You can find zZDeathAngelZz back on page 121 of this thread. (Thank you zZDeathAngelZz you rock by the way)
🐢
"
Koheleth schrieb:
A long time ago (last month haha) I started following the slightly different tree that zZDeathAngelZz uses. You drop MoM and pick up straight life and dex going over to the ranger side of the tree. I did this since I wanted to delve deeper and had crafted the mace. I am right at 7k HP now and feel great. I would recommend it if you have the $$ for the fancy vermilion rings and a decent HP chest - I was only able to craft one ring so far. The only thing I did different from zZDeathAngelZz was to link fortify to my leapslam as I feel that fortify is a must.

I have killed everything deathless (Uber elder and whatever else) and am slowly getting deeper in delve. You can find zZDeathAngelZz back on page 121 of this thread. (Thank you zZDeathAngelZz you rock by the way)

Thanks for the reply! I decided to try out the 2H build and I love it. Currently at 6.7k hp and feeling really good. DPS is insane.

Crafted this beauty this morning after about 2k alts :P

Are you somehow able to handle physical damage reflect maps? I tried one and the ice golems kept dieing instantly.
"
omgwoot schrieb:
Are you somehow able to handle physical damage reflect maps? I tried one and the ice golems kept dieing instantly.

You need to swap to Triad Grip gloves for phys reflect. These can usually be bought for 1c.

For ele reflect use Command of the Pit
Zuletzt bearbeitet von holtzclaw42 um 05.12.2019, 17:23:32
"
holtzclaw42 schrieb:
"
omgwoot schrieb:

You need to swap to Triad Grip gloves for phys reflect. These can usually be bought for 1c.

For ele reflect use Command of the Pit

What do you mean "command of the pit" for ele reflect? If you meant that we are immune to ele reflect and can return to previous gloves, should have told that, instead of suggestion that "command of the pit" somehow help to eliminate the issues.
Especially when most of the people use grip of the council nowadays.
For physical reflect maps I just sold them and made another, not worthy to find a solution imo.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: