[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Koheleth schrieb:
What are the best mods to multicraft onto a life ring for us? I crafted the fire/chaos res so far so it has an open suffix and 2 open prefixs...now not sure what to add to it, minion attack speed? It can get flat strength for more life, just unsure and don't want to mess it up.

+1 to Minimum Endurance Charges is a very useful suffix... 4% physical dmg reduction and 4% all res.
I know this has been asked in this thread before but I can't seem to find the post again. Anyway, how can I complete HoGM with this build? I can't seem to finish it (although its been a while since I tried and I have changed to the 2H build since).

Also, has anyone thought about using the Circle of Fear ring? Is it just not worth the DPS increase vs loss of defense?
Heh first time run few maps with HH,Really fun..
"
onefyasko schrieb:
I know this has been asked in this thread before but I can't seem to find the post again. Anyway, how can I complete HoGM with this build? I can't seem to finish it (although its been a while since I tried and I have changed to the 2H build since).

Also, has anyone thought about using the Circle of Fear ring? Is it just not worth the DPS increase vs loss of defense?

i cant kill grandhamster with ice golems or chaos golems + block ch reduction - golems just melt in second
i got items like in the guide but with less life stats.
"
z_zjazz schrieb:
"
onefyasko schrieb:

i cant kill grandhamster with ice golems or chaos golems + block ch reduction - golems just melt in second

check page 123 in this thread. Some people had spoken to hall of grandmasters
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 schrieb:
"
z_zjazz schrieb:
"
onefyasko schrieb:

check page 123 in this thread. Some people had spoken to hall of grandmasters

yes, i read. but chaos golems + block ch reduction dying very fast and deal no damage.
"
Madcow1120 schrieb:
annnd my feeding frenzy, curse on hit, vulnerability and convocation all dropped to level 19 on vaal. awesome. At least my golems survived the vaaling.

Why bother vaaling supports like that? Generally only spells scale with gem level.
"
"
Madcow1120 schrieb:
annnd my feeding frenzy, curse on hit, vulnerability and convocation all dropped to level 19 on vaal. awesome. At least my golems survived the vaaling.

Why bother vaaling supports like that? Generally only spells scale with gem level.

Usually because "why not?". If your gems 20/20 anyway, not gonna hurt to yolo vaal them.
And your reasoning isn't exactly true. Everything scale with gem level. It's just that spells scale substantially more. But if you have 20/20 gems ready, additional 1% more damage from each support gem make wonders. At that point in the game, it's mostly min-maxing, and 1% more isn't exactly small difference in terms of min maxing quality.
"
"
Madcow1120 schrieb:

Yep as was said. The other benefits include but are not limited to resale if it hits a higher lvl/quality and plain old fun.

Min/maxing is the main reason. It doesn't drastically effect the build but an extra level or 3% quality can make it that much better. Add a lot of tiny improvements together and they can become pretty large.

plus the risk is what, dropping to lvl 19 where it is not a permanent brick because you can relevel or dropping in quality where it is permanent but won't is a small loss in the overall volley of vaals (i.e. you'll gain more from vaaling 10 gems than you would lose in the long run).
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
how u get 1.3m damage? on ur pob u have unexisting jevel (400% golem damade and 500% buff).

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: