Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I am really struggling to get a 6L on ps4 that is not tabula, any tips to get/craft one? The +1 to spectre seems really good, but idk how to make one.

Also, how do you level gems to 20% quality? do you use the recipe and level it again from level 1? I am mapping atm and getting my main gems to level 1 would mean no dps..
"
Marreco1670 schrieb:
I am really struggling to get a 6L on ps4 that is not tabula, any tips to get/craft one? The +1 to spectre seems really good, but idk how to make one.

Also, how do you level gems to 20% quality? do you use the recipe and level it again from level 1? I am mapping atm and getting my main gems to level 1 would mean no dps..

The +1 to maximum spectre armour only drops in delve from nodes that say "contains minion or aura items". Once you get a base with it on, you need to remove the other affixes, you can either prefix scour, annul or beast craft split the item, once you have your base you can multimod.

In regards to 6 links, it's pure rng, supposedly it takes on average 1500 fusings to 6 link an item, however it can happen within using 15 fusings, or it can happen after 1500, it's just the roll of the dice. You can somewhat manipulate this number though as the higher the quality on the item, the "easier" it is to 6 link it.

In regards to gem level/quality, the cheapest way would be to have a 6 socket staff in your secondary slot, level up a full set of gems you want, once they hit level 20 do the vendor recipe and level them all up again to 20 in your secondary slot, once they are all 20/20% you can either choose to use them or you can hit them with a vaal orb and aim for 21/20 or 20/23.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Panacea06 um 24.11.2019, 20:44:02
What do you think about Breathstealer gloves? In particular with Righteous Army?

Edit: Tried it, feels like a mini-HH. On top of that improved minions.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von rus9384 um 25.11.2019, 07:36:24
"
Marreco1670 schrieb:

I think for an item with 20% quality it was estimated that on average you need 1150 Orbs of Fusion to 6L it. You could make it 30% quality (or even 35%). Not sure if crafted +#% to quality affects it but you also could apply that mod before trying to 6L it.

On a bench it takes 1500 Orbs of Fusion to 6L it and there also is a Prophecy that creates 6L from a single Jeweller's Orb. But it costs about 4 Exalted Orbs which in turn can be exchanged for about 1400 Orbs of Fusion.

20% gem quality can be achieved with Gemcutter Prisms.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von rus9384 um 25.11.2019, 06:12:29
My variation of this build includes Kingmaker/Gruthkul Animate Guardian and Queen's Hunger as a mean of offering spam. Done everything including UE. DPS and Tankiness is great.
Hi hopefully someone can help me. Have the Wand/Shield build and at age 71 am loving it:) I got up my nerve and tried the "you can swap stone golem for animate guardian". I bought the gear (not the expensive end game) and finally figured out how to equip it......got all on him but the feet. For some reason I can't equip them. So I have a nice guardian by my side without shoes lol. Can't for the life of me figure out how to put them on. I have watched several videos on youtube and still can't get it to work. I have tried summoning him and then throwing the boots on the ground, hovering over the boots and hitting the animate guardian button. I have tried not summoning him throwing them on the ground and hitting the button. From what I have watched I should even be able to change his gear this way. I had to remove the wand as every time I hit the animate skill button it casts skeletons; tried removing desecrate and spell echo too but nothing seems to work:( Probably a simple solution but granny can't figure it out lol Does it have anything to do with the level of the gem? Thanks for the build hubby and I both play and have so much fun!
"
Hi hopefully someone can help me. Have the Wand/Shield build and at age 71 am loving it:) I got up my nerve and tried the "you can swap stone golem for animate guardian". I bought the gear (not the expensive end game) and finally figured out how to equip it......got all on him but the feet. For some reason I can't equip them. So I have a nice guardian by my side without shoes lol. Can't for the life of me figure out how to put them on. I have watched several videos on youtube and still can't get it to work. I have tried summoning him and then throwing the boots on the ground, hovering over the boots and hitting the animate guardian button. I have tried not summoning him throwing them on the ground and hitting the button. From what I have watched I should even be able to change his gear this way. I had to remove the wand as every time I hit the animate skill button it casts skeletons; tried removing desecrate and spell echo too but nothing seems to work:( Probably a simple solution but granny can't figure it out lol Does it have anything to do with the level of the gem? Thanks for the build hubby and I both play and have so much fun!

Most likely your animate guardian isn't high enough level yet, I'm assuming you're trying to equip rainbowstride boots? If so your animate guardian gem would need to be at least level 8.
Yes, those are the boots:) Ty for trying to help me will get a higher level gem. Big granny hugs lol

UPDATE: IT WORKED!!!
"
rus9384 schrieb:
I think for an item with 20% quality it was estimated that on average you need 1150 Orbs of Fusion to 6L it. You could make it 30% quality (or even 35%). Not sure if crafted +#% to quality affects it but you also could apply that mod before trying to 6L it.

On a bench it takes 1500 Orbs of Fusion to 6L it and there also is a Prophecy that creates 6L from a single Jeweller's Orb. But it costs about 4 Exalted Orbs which in turn can be exchanged for about 1400 Orbs of Fusion.

"
Panacea06 schrieb:

The +1 to maximum spectre armour only drops in delve from nodes that say "contains minion or aura items". Once you get a base with it on, you need to remove the other affixes, you can either prefix scour, annul or beast craft split the item, once you have your base you can multimod.

In regards to 6 links, it's pure rng, supposedly it takes on average 1500 fusings to 6 link an item, however it can happen within using 15 fusings, or it can happen after 1500, it's just the roll of the dice. You can somewhat manipulate this number though as the higher the quality on the item, the "easier" it is to 6 link it.

In regards to gem level/quality, the cheapest way would be to have a 6 socket staff in your secondary slot, level up a full set of gems you want, once they hit level 20 do the vendor recipe and level them all up again to 20 in your secondary slot, once they are all 20/20% you can either choose to use them or you can hit them with a vaal orb and aim for 21/20 or 20/23.

Thank you very much guys, this makes sense! The armor really seems like a pain on PS4 nowhere near 1.5k fusings or 4 exalts - so will be a chase item for me!

The gems also seem like a while away as even my main gems are not lvl20 yet let alone 20/20..

Back to the grind..
"
Marreco1670 schrieb:
"
rus9384 schrieb:

"
Panacea06 schrieb:

Thank you very much guys, this makes sense! The armor really seems like a pain on PS4 nowhere near 1.5k fusings or 4 exalts - so will be a chase item for me!

The gems also seem like a while away as even my main gems are not lvl20 yet let alone 20/20..

Back to the grind..

To start off with I would highly recommend trying to get a full stack of divination cards that grant you a 6 link and then craft from that, essence crafting is a good cheap option.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: