Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Pud1MxD schrieb:
Hello kayella did you take a look at some of the new items? Maybe the belt looks interesting (or the shield with necro aegis but I dunno how would work).

https://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon/two

I'm not sure how much mana spectres have, but I think the damage boost from Victario's will still give more damage. If you want to try Necro Aegis using my guide, you can use the EB & MoM tree from the Pledge of Hands build.

The new belt would give a nice DPS boost at the cost of some survivability - less life & res compared to stygian belt & jewel and 25% reduced effectiveness of offerings. It is definitely worth trying out.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Hi. I want to try slave drivers but got only 4 blue 2 green corrupted chest. Are there any decent green support for slave drivers? added cold and hypotermia?
"
Raivomuumi schrieb:
Hi. I want to try slave drivers but got only 4 blue 2 green corrupted chest. Are there any decent green support for slave drivers? added cold and hypotermia?

Added Cold and Hypo are your best options, but you are losing a lot of damage.

Goatman Fire-Raisers will work well with 4B2G. I'm currently using them instead of SDs.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
I don't die very often, but noticing more close calls. Thinking of switching from Commander of Darkness and taking Mistress of Sacrifice instead. Will that be a significant help vs. damage with this gear?

I'm not sure if this has been posted by anyone else, or if the guide has been updated since, but I have found a fairly reliable way to raise spectres using pledge of hands without needing to go into town.

First ensure that desecrate is only spawning your chosen spectres and desecrated bonestalkers in your hideout (make sure you have your chosen spectres summoned then start a new instance of your hideout)

Then once you have desecrated the ground, use raise zombie on the bonestalkers, when you are left with just your spectre corpses, use raise spectre.

I have been able to replicate this fairly easily, sometimes requires some annoying positioning when trying to use raise zombies on the bonestalkers, but I find it quicker than travelling to an outpost to switch gems.

On another note, I have got to a point in my build now where I'm not sure what the next most efficient upgrade for me would be, could you take a look at my gear and give me your recommendations on what the next upgrades you would aim for would be?

Gear

Helmet

Chest

Gloves

Boots

Belt

Rings

Amulet

Weapon

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Panacea06 um 23.11.2019, 21:37:29
please, you look at my build. I installed ghosts in the hat because the hat has a +3 bonus to minion stones.
Is this build good or bad?
Do I need to change anything to improve survival and increase damage?
Hi Kay– please help me. I have loved and used your builds for the last few seasons now, but I am struggling with this one… When trying to raise Slave Driver spectres, I can't seem to raise ONLY Slave Drivers, and not a bunch of other stuff.

It doesn’t matter if I hover over the body, or over the highlight (when I hold “A” whilst hovering over their bodies), I always end up raising a bunch of random dudes- not reliably spectres. How can I raise ONLY Slave Drivers? How can I tell what type of guys I have actually raised, once I have raised them? They seem to change appearance even if there is only one guy on the floor when I cast.

I just don’t know what I am doing wrong. Any help with this would be really appreciated. Thank you!
"
saxisa schrieb:

Just a sidenote: Your lab enchant gives lightning damage to your Armageddon Brand, so your Elemental Equilibrium gives +25% lightning res tto enemies instead of -50%. Go run Cruel Labyrinth (or Uber if you so wish) asap to change it for huge dps boost.

"
Frequenter schrieb:
When trying to raise Slave Driver spectres, I can't seem to raise ONLY Slave Drivers, and not a bunch of other stuff.

What a coincidence, Panacea06 just posted solution after your post.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Wermine um 24.11.2019, 08:25:21
Just done everything with this build (1st, core version).
That was gr8 league Guys!

"
Frequenter schrieb:
Hi Kay– please help me. I have loved and used your builds for the last few seasons now, but I am struggling with this one… When trying to raise Slave Driver spectres, I can't seem to raise ONLY Slave Drivers, and not a bunch of other stuff.

It doesn’t matter if I hover over the body, or over the highlight (when I hold “A” whilst hovering over their bodies), I always end up raising a bunch of random dudes- not reliably spectres. How can I raise ONLY Slave Drivers? How can I tell what type of guys I have actually raised, once I have raised them? They seem to change appearance even if there is only one guy on the floor when I cast.

I just don’t know what I am doing wrong. Any help with this would be really appreciated. Thank you!

Remove Spell Echo gem when you raise, otherwise it'll cast twice and you'll raise another corpse in the vicinity, probably not the one you want.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: