g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

so it costs like 50 exalts to be able to do red maps? kinda stupid
i paid 100c for that assassins mark ring. ur build is literally like 100 exalts to be able to function lol
i just randomly threw in enduring cry cause the defense is bad on this build to help me survive lol.

do u have any tips to be able to function without spending 50exalts cause its kinda not possible bud
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zeating um 18.11.2019, 18:23:25
btw why did u take phase acro when ur running mostly low armor gear

what enchant am i suppose to get on helm you didnt mention that anywhere

also half of the specific stuff you recommend doesn't even exist on the trade site its so niche

WARNING: this build is NOT beginner/intermediate friendly at all. this build requires expert knowledge of all the game mechanics or you will be miserable playing it.

ideal claws: 10ex minimum
amulet you tell me to get: 4ex minimum
gloves: 1 ex min
basic maim armor you tell me to get: 1.5-2ex minimum.
one of your recommended flasks is: 30ex.
helm doesn't exist on trade site.
ring you want me to get with mulimod: 4ex minimum

i need to get all this stuff to survive red maps?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zeating um 18.11.2019, 19:01:59
Simple, read the guide, and ask any speccific questions you have. Use google, look shit up.

No one said ever you need 100% BiS gear to do red maps. Not at all, but that doesn't mean you can throw on 1 mod trash pieces of gear that you can literally roll better with an alch and just jump into red maps. Red maps is literally the END game of the end game. It takes a little farming and some upgrades to be able to do it.

As for the build itself you can easily get enough life, capped res, 6l tabula and do all the maps.

As for finding the items, well no duh, the league died prty quick, did not have very good retention at all, exilecon just hit where TONS of gamers were gone for the entire weekend/week and new league is what about 3 weeks out? Of course you can't find any gear. What did you honestly expect here.

You never should have paid 100c for the ring, it has 0 mods and is taking a chance in getting it annuled to multimod that is why it is being sold. Should have just found like a res/life/assassin's mark one for way cheaper if u never planned on multi modding.

As for enduring cry, throwing random gems on your setup that do not even go off is not going to help you in any way shape or form.

Yes i have the same tips i always have. READ THE GUIDE. Stat prioritization exists for a reason and so does common sense.

If an item tells you to get Life + res + dmg + dmg + movespeed, that does not mean ignore every single slot there and get +40 dex and 50 life. Do i expect people to go out and buy/craft 6 mod items, of course not, but starting with 2-3 literally costs a chaos.

As for amulet you literally just 1 jagged fossil in a resonator and get a high phys dmg as extra blah blah roll and go for life/res and craft something. Once you get more currency/fossils you can easily do this 50-100 times or so and get a double roll.

Maim armor with good life is cheap, or you can roll your own with serrated + pristine.

WARNING: This build is meant to be actual read with common sense used. It is pretty damn beginner friendly because it is all laid out for you, you just have to actually read it. This build is a BUILD GUIDE, not a how to play poe for dummies. Please have some basic understanding of the game and at least an IQ above 50.

Im done giving you help that is completely ignored and followed by nothing but insults from you. Guide is completely ignored multiple times and not read at all and then you get frustrated and shoot your mouth off and can't possibly seem to understand where you went wrong. I am done replying to you, leave my thread, and leave me alone, build sucks, move on to something else and god bless that poor guys soul.
ok i have 2 exalt what do i buy
g00fy I love your builds ive almost tried them all
I played last time in synthesis, im hoping to copy your duelist with cyclone in 4.0
im sick of trying to troubleshoot this build. spent 4 exalt on a maim chest and im still dying nonstop on red maps. even t11.
i lose 50% exp a day. stuck at level 90. the defense sucks. i giveup.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zeating um 21.11.2019, 23:42:34
"
Centorios schrieb:
g00fy I love your builds ive almost tried them all
I played last time in synthesis, im hoping to copy your duelist with cyclone in 4.0

Tnx man. Lets take it one step at a time though and do 3.9 and such first, 4.0 is a long time off :D

As for now a LOT will change in the next year, just look at the news posts about the "plus" gems.
g
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zeating um 23.11.2019, 20:12:03

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: